Have the shills left yet? Sup Forums was unbrowsable yesterday

Have the shills left yet? Sup Forums was unbrowsable yesterday

Other urls found in this thread:

timeline.lawyersforgoodgovernment.org/#event-timeline
pikore.co/profile.php?id=1155283227&name=kaypeahd
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
archive.is/IExhs
archive.is/2y7Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have the watchoputo left yet? Our precious north mexican women weren't able to leave home without creating a shitstorm of wachoputos yesterday

fuck off beaner

kek they were pretty bad today. but i pretty much just ignore them now. there are still quality threads in between slide threads. one day their house of cards will come falling down, and they will go away. the difference is that we are organic.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

i think they just wait until some shit goes down that they can spin, in hopes of converting some Sup Forumsacks, they rarely post in any thread otherwise.
But its so apparent that this is a prop blast, its synchronised with cnn narrative. Hard to believe that the people who rarely post anything are now flooding the whole of Sup Forums. Its obvious that its mostly shilling.

4.5/10 Shitpost

I still don't understand what is supposed to be bad about this email. t is not illegal for a person to be told that another person is committing a crime.

you got me

timeline.lawyersforgoodgovernment.org/#event-timeline

hahahahahahahhahahhahahaha (breathes in) HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I bumped your fucking thread you ungrateful cuck

> t. David Brock's hospice physician

didnt i tell you to fuck off

There's some current wins coming out today, with the wall being funded and positive job numbers. Also the fact that Don Jr pretty much proved this email story is a nothing burger.

Reddit cucks seriously need to stop replying to obvious shill threads. /r/The_Donald thinks that replying to a shill means that they'll beat them.

Let him post qts

how do you know she is Mexican?

>Have the shills left yet?
no

well aslong as they sage they are not doing any harm
pikore.co/profile.php?id=1155283227&name=kaypeahd
tell the beaner to fuck off in exchange please

weak bait

We need to start going after Shareblue again. Its fucking obvious they're either paying or helping subreddits like /r/March Against Trump and /r/esist so they can raid us and Reddit. MAT was confirmed to be using bots however, and they claimed that Shareblue was apparently paying the subreddit owner for what he was doing

>Our precious north mexican women weren't able to leave home without creating a mess on the sidewalk

ftfy cabrone

get rekt

They don't know how to. They don't even know how to report. They're underage new faggots who will not learn to lurk. I personally think banning links directly to Reddit would actually help a lot

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
A hostile foreign power, Saudi Arabia, literally donated to hillarys campaign, which is a violation of the same clause faggots are using to claim Don Jr committed treason

Ukraine interfered in the election to help Clinton. Documented fact that nobody talks about.
archive.is/IExhs

Russian lawyer trump jr contacted is linked to the firm the dnc hired to produce the infamous trump dossier.
archive.is/2y7Js

So if Don Jr committed treason then so did Hillary and co.

Drippy drippy drippy!!!

I'm not quote sure they realize when I can't shitpost with like minds on a containment board, I go out and redpill whites in RL. Or I go to other unrelated boards and and work on my routine of exposing the JQ.

THE TRUTH DOESNT MATTER TO THE MASSES BROTHER

This was the copy pasta of the day yesterday, still hasnt died apparently

yeah kek same brother

what's pluto got to do with it

She's just how the average north mexican women look like

this shit better be here when i wake up tomorrow, fagot out

Mods are the real problem

this
OP is a fag

>Have the shills left yet?

theve been here since 2016. they aint leaving. i browse this shit board less and less. i remember the good ol days...

no they are still here

>le redditors
>spacing
uh huh

>have the shills left Sup Forums yet
Is Jesus risen yet

Eh, all the mexican women I see here are 4 feet tall and potato shaped. They're not sending their best

We're still here fucko.

Tic Tic Tic

>Have the shills left yet? Sup Forums was unbrowsable yesterday

Naw they're still here StormFagMuzzi posting about the joos

They always derail good threads.

Mods are lazy shitheads who think its too hard to do their jobs. Talk to yournamehere and tell him to get off his ass

They have fucking horrible arguments and just kept spamming the law they thought Jr. broke.

Have of those shills were exposed by board mechanics and the other half by their idiocy.

It's cute though. r/The_Donald has a total little brother worshiping the ground his big brother walks on thing with Sup Forums.

They think we fuck the homecoming queen every night, we guzzle gasoline and piss napalm, when someone on the internet pisses us off we can make their heads explode by clicking a mouse button. It's fucking awesome. Revel in their adoration

The shills are mostly either bots being spammed by /r/March Against Trump, /leftypol/ faggots, or 8ch and Sup Forums members getting free (you)'s cause they know how stupid these Reddit cucks on here are.

Judging by all the net neutrality posts we still have a severe reddit infestation.

Can confirm. They literally think that by arguing with the bots and shitposters they're somehow "winning".

My guess is either Hiro put it up because he thinks its a good thing, or the mods are all leftist cucks who hate Sup Forums and Trump. Money is on the latter. Can confirm that Troid, yournamehere and ALTERNATIVE are known liberals