Doing a collage for my mandatory diversity course at school

Doing a collage for my mandatory diversity course at school.

Please post your most offensive things you have against Asians, especially in the media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCKxWQCs3f0
youtu.be/sy9rGAO-qfc
youtu.be/SkgYU3w-0aA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contest_to_kill_100_people_using_a_sword
dailymotion.com/video/x20z3qb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mandatory diversity course
I thank god that I went through school before this shit really blew up.

Anyone got pics of dog BBQ? You should go on a big cultural relativism rant about how the media demonized cooking dogs.

hanzomemes.jpg

I go to UW Seattle. Apparently the students were the ones that pushed for mandatory diversity credit.

STFU and go back to r/AsianMasculinity

Eh? I'm actually trying to trigger my Asian-centric professor.

I don't think it's worth failing the class for and being ostracized by the entire class.

Remember /pol is a very tiny minority and you're also in one of the liberal places of all (university).

In fact, I'm guessing you're a troll. You won't actually have the balls to do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCKxWQCs3f0

The project is to talk about something we went over in the class. We went over Asian stereotypes, so it's fair game.

Talk about why Samurai would beat knights and how katanas cut through broadswords.

user, it's not a stereotype if it's true.

Well, just realize that most people will see your true intentions.

The point of college is to fit in and then get laid. Not get secluded as the "white supremacist" and stay a virgin

delet

I'm a little older than most of the class, and I'm married. Let them think what they want.

But hammers cut through katanas

> mandatory diversity cours

Are these real ? I always thought it was a meme

This image really made me think.

These people arent even trying. I got you user.

hehehe

lol

another one

Absolutely a thing.

Thanks bro

youtu.be/sy9rGAO-qfc

It's funny how bad japs were portrayed, even though they were the ones actually trying to be white americans.

>walks to to the Anthropology Building
>becomes Breivik before the end of Fall Quarter

youtu.be/SkgYU3w-0aA

Japanazi, nice one.

Why are Northeast Asians so uptight? Why can't they be more like based Du30? Shit, he makes me want to go party with him and Trump.

He's flip with a lot of Chinese background. The mindless zerglings are just the chinese though, mainly northerners from Beijing area.

I figured it was anywhere with a significant American influence because I've met plenty of South Koreans who were actually human, but Japs made me think otherwise. Although from what I understand, they're undergoing a bit of a cultural revolution themselves, probably funded by our old pal Georgie boy.

>Japanese, Chinese, Korean
bit different

but that's a Finn?

so battles were pretty much "hey i got like three swings with this sword before it's bunk"? or is that a joke, or simply for katanas?

Nah Japs have way more personality than chinese people. Its funny to watch a professor ask a Chinese international student to think critically, they just freeze up.

They weren't trying to be americans. lol

im pretty sure tom cruise taught me they were. at least, trying to be western

They really were, the term was be 110% American for them.

>Mandatory diversity course
The fuck?

Western. But not American, in fact they hated America.
Japans westernisation was mostly based on Germany, which is where they got their military and parts of their governance styles from.
America and Britian actually submitted the article which shot down a clause Japan submitted to the league of nations asking it to recognise that japanese are not racially inferior to europeans. America and Australia chimped out, and it got shot down, causing Japan to leave the league of nations, and indirectly causing the pacific war.

>a jomon represents all of japan
kek

I'm talking about the Japanese that chose to move to America, not Japanese in Japan. After Japan spanked Russia they wanted to be seen as equal to western powers. They attempted colonialism just like we did, but they weren't white so we can't abide.

fine, they didnt want to be american. but they wanted rights, democracy, property, and freedom. too bad they didnt go hard enough

Katanas can only cut through thin sheets of Iron.

If katanas (steel folding, quenching) were that great, Celts and Vikings would have kept that technology and improved it (to katana levels) instead of forgetting them.

katanas were for cutting down peasants, often from horseback. peasants don't have armor and you wouldn't ever really go sword to sword with them.

makes sense. while we're on it, how fast did a sword degrade during a battle? or at certain, was it just dependent on how many times you hit some jamoke with a hunk of steel?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contest_to_kill_100_people_using_a_sword

Why don't you show the Asian insectoids as they really are?

Asians are like robots, beat em up, they won't feel pain. LOLZ

against flesh, barely at all. against heavier armors rather quickly unless you could hit a joint or bash with the pommel. going sword to sword also would do it relatively quickly, though in the case of most european swords it would probably remain usable for a while at least.

swords are pretty junk for killing heavy armor though, use a mace or something.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contest_to_kill_100_people_using_a_sword
>The two officers were later executed on war crimes charges for their involvement.

funny as shit. i bet they died feeling like kings

Do your own homework, faggot

sage

Mining Sup Forums for the shit they post anyway isn't bad.

This, really this.

don't you fucking dare badmouth ping

All I could think about when watching that movie the other day was how much of a handsome sculpted stud-god Casper Van Dien is.

delicious

YOU are a total fucking faggot holy shit. just leave this place and never come back

look for WW2 propaganda movies like this one

dailymotion.com/video/x20z3qb