If whites are so superior, what about West Virginia?

So the argument that whites are more intelligent, wealthier, less crime prone....etc seems to hold up everywhere.
Except West Virginia

They are near the bottom of every single social statistic. And the state is almost purely white, no minorities around to blame.
Why are they such fuckups?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we don't actually think we're superior, it's just satire.

Looks comfy. Soft vignette, nice depth of field.

>haha there's people at the lower end of the graph so the average doesn't exist

>They are near the bottom of every single social statistic
what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

No one said whites are superior accept the nordcucks who wont let the hitler meme go. What we really want is to be a white ethnostate. We want to live and mate with our own kind. It's not racism. We want other races to have their own country, too.

I'm not trying to prove you wrong, I'm seriously asking what the fuck is going on in West Virginia that people are so poor and fucked up

>the poorest white trash you can find in America
>still have a dramatically lower violent crime rate than niggers

You really showed us, OP.

Look at da puppy!

West Virginia is based. No jews and low crime even in poor areas. Far less crime than in ethnic communities with similar income. The only time WV sucks is when libshits shut down every job that pays more than minimum wage and when people complain they just promise more welfare. Thanks Shillary

Two puppies!

i'm pretty sure that most of this board aren't supremacists or fascists.
i'd say that the majority of this board holds ethno-pluralistic views, even those that never heard that term before.
its a right and just view to have, and if you disagree, you're a faggot and you need to be fucking curb-stomped.

>hasn't read the bell curve

>doesn't even know what a fucking bell curve is

KYS OP

They actually have one of the lower crime rates. WV helps support the idea that crime rates are not entirely correlated to poverty.
Also, West Virginia is beautiful as fuck. Underrated state.

there's literally no work, many of them live off the land, sure they might not look great to "statistics" but they live life with dignity which is more than I can say about la-sha and her 15 children living on welfare in the city

white people aren't a monolith. Scots-Irish like the ones that settled Appalachia and the South are on average more violent, less intelligent than other british immigrants.

>every bell shaped curve has it's statistical outliers

Whites, as all races, exist on a spectrum.

They are at the bottom.

Ok let's use west Virginia for the baseline white trash then compare it to Africa

And also Mississippi whites are actually the worst. They vast majority of them are among the dumbest in the USA.

Sure, lets talk about West Virginia.

This. Even poor af they still remain civilized.

Op absolutely destroyed

>what about West Virginia?
I don't know. I honestly don't have a fucking clue what's up with them.
West Virginia is an anomaly. In every statistic taken or map shown, they don't fit with any other demographic pattern.
It's just a shithole that we try to put out of our minds, I guess. I have no idea what's wrong with them and I don't really want to find out.

>more violent
True
>less intelligent
Nope just look at the trash New England votes for decade after decade.

who cares asiapussy, you would die in WV because you're a flatbill-collecting snowflake

This guy gets it. WV proves that even at their worst, whites have an almost noble ability to carry on in the face of adversity and bad times. It may not have a lot of economic opportunity, but it's /comfy/ AF, filled with adorable towns clinging on in the face of economic adversity, their sense of community keeping them together, even through the tough times.

As a Maryland resident, I'd take life in WV any day of the week over this insolvent brown dystopia of a state.

>not understanding the concept of an average

Yeah that's right West Virginia is a shithole, now stay out

Nailed it.

>bottom of every single social statistic
which social statistics exactly?

Why are so many in WV, though?

>West Virginia is beautiful as fuck. Underrated state.

SHHHHHH, DON'T TELL ANYONE!

This. Why do liberals assume that only material wealth is important? I work with people from the third world. They tell me "you guys have everything, yet nobody is happy!". Coherent social group, working towards one goal, living as they did in a simpler time. Nothing wrong with that.

That said, it still doesn't change the fact that OP is a retard and doesn't understand averages. Or that whites commit barely any crimes.

The problem with Appalachia is that there's no work available for them since all the coal money dried up. Most of these places are 2+ hour drives away from any major road so no business is willing to move in and the residents aren't willing to leave their home.

Welfare, drugs, poverty, everything.

When people talk about "the poor" in America, they are talking about:
>blacks
>whites from Appalachia

Mt. Dew and OxyContin

> If whites are so superior, what about West Virginia?
What about them?
Yes, they're poor as fuck what of it? As poor as they are they still live more constructive lives than niggers.

Mountains are not economically viable. Check out the mountains in NY.. do you see cities there? What about in PA? What about the mountains outside of Asheville and Cherokee? Unless it's resorts, coal or logging then there isn't much that you can do

Is it OK if my fiancee and I buy a hunting cabin/SHTF fort in the Seneca Rocks region so we can have a /comfy/ place to flee from Baltimore in the event of a major chimpout?

3rd bost best bost.
Theres gonna be dub white ppl. But a white person who is dumber than 95 percent of other white ppl is still going to be above the avg for a black person. Iq wise.
And the iq diff is genetic, not cultural.

because the state and system has failed them

how to move to wv?

I've been a poorfag all my life and I'll never go anywhere due to reasons I cannot control, I'd happily live in some shitty wv town working for minimum wage at 711 or whatever

source for that claim? because that's fucking massive if true

Because they're in the middle of the fucking mountains and the government came in, gave them free shit like food stamps, WIC. And they adapted to that. Basically the welfare cliff in a nutshell. The multigenerational rot of welfare usage for too long creates white trash on welfare. Or niggers, whatever race you do it to.

Well, the by far most common black violent crime is robbery, which is by its nature an urban crime, since nobody's gonna sneak around in the boonies looking for people to rob. Especially not of those people are also poor.

look at the average IQs of the states. the average in MA, NH, VT is like 105, and MA only 75% white so the white average is probably around 106-107. liberalism isn't bad by itself, what matters more is the genetic makeup of the population. New England is conspicuously lacking in black people, basically. it's hard to talk people into the welfare state when they can see that all it does is subsidize bad black behavior.

What do you mean you don't lust after the new car and mcmansion? Bad Goy!

Because that's what they keep trying to take from white providers.

bait but whites are legitimately the superior race, it's a fact.

>Why are so many peasants in the shitty houses? Why aren't they in the castle with the nobles?

WV is a beautiful state but its people are poor as fuck, dumb as rocks, and theyre consistently one of the (if not the) fattest states in America

and well-armed

I'll blame gangster music and tv

Our lowest 15% whites might live in a shitty homes and adopt crude mannerisms but I bet far less rape, murder and steal than your bottom 50% blacks.

I'm from PG county but I'm a civilized black man. I voted for Trump and I don't collect welfare. A few bad apples don't spoil a whole bunch.

>without megacities you're nothing
>democrat memeflag

Checks out

WOULD

Hello; WestVirginiafag here. I can tell you all you'd like to know about West Virginia.

One could also ask why Western Europe is by far better off than Eastern Europe. There's a lot of factors at play.

My presumption is that there isn't that much opportunity in most of that state. It lives largely off of low skilled non-university education labor (heavy blue collar).

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't they heavy on the coal industry which was ripped out from under them?

They are off the grid. Some do not even have a social security number!

This. Poor whites have it hard, but they form tight knit communities in rural areas and still have low crime.

Poor blacks prey on each other .

Hello University of Maryland.

I'll take the woman, the dogs, and the dirt bike.

You pay me $5,000.00.

And no questions asked.

Isn't West Virginia where you get raped and killed by inbred hillbillies after taking a wrong turn?

>be poor
>still manage to be a decent person that takes care of family

Zero economic opportunities and an unwillingness to move and raise our kids around a bunch of niggers that don't share our culture. It's really not complicated

>WV proves that even at their worst, whites have an almost noble ability to carry on in the face of adversity and bad times.
it's not about "inherent nobility", black people just have an average IQ of like 85 and genetic predisposition towards aggression and lack of planning for the future. as a result, they seem to not be capable of behaving themselves.

We were. Keep this in mind: the coal industry was highly exploitative of its workers in WV. The industry got in bed with government and the two worked together to keep the population oppressed and in the mines. Education around here sucks because it's underfunded and it's underfunded on purpose (smart people will not work underground). This purposeful lack of education can explain nearly every problem we have (weight, dope, poverty).

dude they got dish looks nice

I'm not promoting urbanization.. I'm just saying the reality of the situation. If apple or boeing showed up and said 'hay yall we're going to hire you to design and produce our technologiez' they would pull it off

No, that's Georgia. Deliverance was set in Georgia, dumbass.

That too, yeah. I mean, everything about robbery is urban-focused. In densely populated urban areas you can easily hide away in alleys, disappear in crowds, get to a nearby safehouse, easy to get the jump on some guy from behind a corner, no need for a car or anything. In the boonies? Long stretches of open road, everyone along the way will notice your car, few places to hide your ride from the police, anyone you might want to rob is gonna see you coming ahead of time. So there's really no comparing the circumstances: if black people lived in WV, they too would be considerably less able to rob others, because it's not a suitable place for it.

I've moved all over the country. And never shared space with a nigger.

Why do you think you have to BLACK yourself to move?

Unless...............whoops.

I really enjoy these threads. I love seeing you all romanticize the "noble" hilljack.

nicer house than what i grew up in

On average, by far, and even the extremely poor ones have lower crime than blacks. I believe poor white crime rates are even lower than well off blacks. Why is living off by yourself in the woods a bad thing? Especially when society is being ruined by degeneracy.

The main reason those kinds of companies don't come to WV is the low rate of college education here. If Wv had a higher rate of college educated citizens, we'd out-compete other locations for business because we'll work for salaries other Americans would laugh at.

theres virtually no crime in WV despite being the poorest State. Compare to high GDP nigger states

Kys untermensch

yes it's real. I just made this.

West Virginia's low rates of violent crime actually prove our point

Nobody claims that ethnostate = utopia

Boeing isn't going to open a plant on top of a mountain just let us die in peace without "diversifying" us and trying to "help" us

Also
>all blacks are good because there are whites in west Virginia that rely on coal are poor

Do people hating on blacks use one example? No they don't so fuck off.

Where the fuck do you live, faggot? Niggerfagggotkikeville? Why don't you stay there and get raped by a nigger faggot while a kike steals all your big city money and tell us all about it?

Heavily relied on industries that are in one way or another obsolete now, at least in that region.

Any smart people of any race gtfo of places like that.

There, mystery solved.

Yeah, but in MA, you have the opposite problem, where the Scandinavia-tier ~110 average IQ white population is so used to everyone else being just like them that they can't even wrap their heads around the potential thought processes of someone three standard deviation a lower them (say, a certain population with a median 85 IQ), and throw endless money at the poor because:
A: they're making so much money themselves that they can afford the taxes.
And B:
Being high-IQ individuals, success and self-sufficiency comes so goddamn easily to them that looking at poverty, the only reason they could even begin to fathom that might explain socioeconomic inequality is a lack of opportunity, because surely there's no other way that someone could stay poor in Massachusetts!

To the point that now even they are risking the state's bond rating because of their hyper-generous welfare policies and the locust-like swarms of Hispanic and Caribbean immigrants that they're attracting by the hundreds of thousands.

All because upper middle class left leaning boomers (and their gen X/milennial acolytes) get really uncomfortable talking about IQ because it would completely invalidate all the comfy nostalgic feelings that they have about the civil rights movement and the activism of their formative youth years.

It's literally like Sweden in miniature, minus the Sharia law, no-go zones, and skyrocketing rates of sexual assault.

t. IQ 145 Masshole, born and bred.

I personally was born underground. All we had was mud to eat. My dad fucked me in the ass every night. And my older sisters beat me like the fist of an angry god night and day.

And look at me now. A multi-millionaire and they are all dead.

Tragic really. That they never caught the guy.

So you see? Hard lessons learned in life can be a blessing.

It's comfy AF.
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

no hillbilly porch to sit on while plucking your hillbilly guitar while your hillbilly poon rustles up some fresh rabbits, why even live

I went to law school in Louisville and that was as Blacked as I want to be, I don't want to live around them and raise my kids around them

Irish aren't white.

Next

I forgot: you can't really loiter around looking for random people to in the boonies either, the way you can just hang out on a street until you spot someone to rob. And anyone who isn't on their property is gonna be in a car themselves.

WV has millions of people living in it, not to mention millions if not tens of millions of people in other states who are utter white trash.

That's not exactly "one example".

They would if we had aerospace engineering degrees because we'll work for peanuts compared to what they have to pay employees in nigger faggot utopias like Seattle.

>They are near the bottom of every single social statistic
Yeah, even crime rates. Funny how that works.

No refugees.

Fuck off we're full.

>WV has higher per capita income than blacks
>crime rates below national average across the board
>average IQ of 98, higher than African Americans and Hispanics
kys retard

Not superior race, superior culture and society.

Relevant: arabs and whites was polar opposites of how it is today. Did that make them superior race? No. Just superior culture