The Wall Is Finally Happening

SHILLS, MEXICANS AND KIKES FOREVER BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's paying for it? Oh right, we are

Terrifs with mexico.

Lawdy

>starting a trade war

>Implying that Mexico has anything worthwhile other then the food market

Your transkids will tear it down

Multiple ways to skin a cat
Mexico will not want to play chicken with the US

A war implies that Mexico stands a fighting chance

Lmao at you. Is that how quick the Narrative changes?

>HE WILL GRANT AMNESTY, #AMNESTYDON

>HE ONLY DEPORTS AT OBAMA'S RATES

>HE WILL NEVER BUILD THE WALL

>HE WILL BUILD THE WALL BUT HES USING OUR MONEY

literally fuck yourself u leftist scum

Wont be a war. Mexico relies heavily on exporting to the us, they'll bend knee to the don.

Won't be much of a war, faggot.

lol no

>>starting a trade war
>with a country who has a smaller economy than Texas and will go completely broke if it tries to act tough.

>The American people
Yes, exactly.

The libs are trying to delay this and get him impeached before he can build it huh?

>we
u have to go back paco. then, and only then, will YOU be paying for it

reallocate the funds from nigbux and afribux and israelbux

>t. illegal
Yes Mexicans are still paying, Pedro

Well it has oil and natural gas, but it just goes to show that anything Mexico has, we also have (save for select tropical produce)
>The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2016 were: machinery ($42 billion),
which we can make or get from based Korea/Japs
> electrical machinery
>vehicles
>mineral fuels
which we can extract, refine, and distribute
>and plastics ($16 billion).
which we can produce

YUGE

slap some green energy on it, they won't.

But why build an expensive wall when we can sterilize them for coming over here?

It will pay for itself in time.

Is that a woman with a nu-male's head?

Which means those companies will simply raise prices to make up for the dent they receive from said tariffs, which then translates to American citizens losing still because they will pay out of pocket more for whatever fucking services Mexican companies provide, I assume garden related things.

Either way we're getting fucked, so this better be a fucking amazing goddamn wall these lying niggers are building. One that literally exterminates any immigrants near it, cause if I'm getting fucked in the ass with paying for this shit, no bullshit contracting deals to fill their own pockets like the Bush years with Halliburton, no compromises or excuses, just make a big ass stone wall, since evidently I am forced to be a fucking investor in it.

>$1.6 billion for wall

That won't even get you through the eminent domain process let alone a mile of fencing. Literally a waste of tax payer dollars.

It's a spawn of Satan

Nice try shill. You spend 1000000 times more on gibs for niggers and dealing with illegal mexicans. Even if the wall is 40 billion thats nothing.

T. Hesus habanero

Why is it that commie retards don't understand that the US has immensely more power than Mexico? It's like they're trying to apply ideas of equality on a global scale where it doesn't exist. "OH SHIT TRADE WAR WITH MEXICO? THAT'S CRAZY, WE'RE SO FUCKED, DRUMPF IS SO STUPID!" The US could singlehandedly collapse what little order and government exist in Mexico overnight with barely a scratch, our economic power is so far beyond them. And they think negotiation with this is impossible?

Mexico's economy is one of the strongest in the World. All it has to do is start selling to China and suddenly the US is without most products.

>Mexico's economy is one of the strongest in the World.

LMFAO this is simply false. Especially compared to US

>pay our money
>get it all back and then some by freezing and seizing assets of illegals, stop crime from cartels, eliminating heavy loads on welfare and healthcare systems from illegals, etc etc
>B-BUT THEY'RE NOT SPECIFICALLY DIRECTLY PAYING FOR IT SO IT D-DOESN'T COUNT TRUMP SO MEAN WAAAAAHHHHHH

Also,

>1 post by this ID

This is the correct answer, and that time will go by quickly. Billions saved not giving gibs.

What ever will ameriburgers do without hosés monsanto avacados and cheap coke?

>flag poster

Show your true identity gay boy

CHECKED FOR SOLAR WALL

>Hesus habanero

I'll pay for it. I don't give a fuck. Better than spending it on amnesty like we would have gotten with shillary.

if he gets mexico to pay for it it'll be just icing on the cake.

Kek

El Chapo pays.

Why do you think all those welfare cuts happened? Spics are paying for it one way or another.

We're still going to deal with illegals you mouthbreathing swede, everyone knows this wall is symbolic rather than actually going to be a significant deterrent. It's a giant middle finger, to say fuck off we don't want you if you can't use legal means to get here. They'll still just as easily make it over if they really want to, especially since California has a significant border, and those assholes aren't going to interested at all in protecting or enforcing it. Apparently unlike a lot of you kikes I'm a fiscal conservative, if there's something we can cut that is frivolous, let's do it. Social programs need a severe overhaul, but good luck getting any headway for that in washington, where the libshits and cuckservatives are bought and sold by special interest groups.

The GOP has said they are willing to shut the government down next budget cycle if the wall is not funded. Democrats are about to get fucked come October

On what ever will I do without my Bimbo white bread and shitty Twinkie knockoffs.

1. Buy wall with own money
2. Charge people money on other side whenever anything crosses the wall in either direction
3. Make way more back than 1.

Y.. Y... You still paid for the wall!

No. Accounting wise Mexico has paid fpr the wall. Its a concept known as ROI and Profit.

>279 billion
thats it? fugg no wonder we have to build this wall we got africa next door

Is that ftm? Also this is very disappointing, why didn't he snap in half?

The Military should be used to secure/protect the Southern Border & Wall. Border Towns also need to be cleaned up.

[KB's: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Drug Cartels, Islamic Terrorists(They have Networks in Mexico) & Trafficking Networks are going to be proactive at trying to break/destroy the Wall or circumvent it. Border Patrol is going to be outgunned & in some cases out-manned.

The wall will cost 10-20 billion dollars. 1.6 billion dollars will pay for a few hundred miles of fence. We are getting conned.

I am losing my patience with this bullshit. Starting to hope for Pence on the tiny chance he is less of a cuck than he seems.

You have to go back Paco

This, throw some fuckin solar panels up on that shit.
It gets lots of sunshine down there, pretty good spot for them. Call it Trump's Solar Wall.

>w-walls are just symbolic, t-they don't stop illegal immigration

Ok, shlomo. How much does shariablue pay you per post?

t. Retarded shill

2 things can pay for it:
* El Chapo's Assets: Mexico can simply give everything Chapo has and we will call it even
* Remittance rescindance: Block all money being sent across the border to fund the wall unless Mexican president agrees to help fund the wall.

Quit sucking Trump's cock bootlicker.

Mexico just discovered an up to 2 billion barrel oil deposit it was announced today.

>Use Solar Panels to harness power of sun
>Transfer power to sun beam
>Use sun beam to kill any beaners coming within a mile of border wall

So, how will the lefties try to disrupt the wall building efforts?
Can it be delayed by congressmen?

I can already see faggots in black masks trying to sabotage the building equipment and chaining themselves to trees and all that crap.
I trust based texas will not let that shit fly. Hope they all get arrested before the wall gets to california

Pol forever BTFO

Those are older numbers.

>2016

>U.S. goods and services trade with Mexico totaled an estimated $579.7 billion in 2016. Exports were $262.0 billion; imports were $317.6 billion. The U.S. goods and services trade deficit with Mexico was $55.6 billion in 2016.

>Mexico is currently our 3rd largest goods trading partner with $525.1 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2016. Goods exports totaled $231.0 billion; goods imports totaled $294.2 billion. The U.S. goods trade deficit with Mexico was $63.2 billion in 2016.

>Trade in services with Mexico (exports and imports) totaled an estimated $54.5 billion in 2016. Services exports were $31.1 billion; services imports were $23.5 billion. The U.S. services trade surplus with Mexico was $7.6 billion in 2016.

ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico

Trump is building a wall not a fence you fucking nigger.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

>The wall will cost 10-20 billion dollars.

And this is all from what? Speculation? Bitch please.

And knowing how bad Mexico's government is, the Cartels will somehow get most of the money

it pays for itself and we can just tax mexico if we need to.

>beam the beaners

two shekels for the good goy

Didnt work well for them when they protested the pipeline. Some bitch tried to throw a pipebomb at the cops bit blew pff her own hand.
TYT claimed the cops shotbher han pff, KEK

Not enough. But thankfully Trump is cutting my taxes and I'll save another cool 50 million while you poor fags think he's helping you,

>it pays for itself
How?

>we can just tax mexico if we need to
You mean just tax our own citizens, because Mexico will just raise prices to compensate for the tax, redirecting the cost to US consumers.

>The U.S. goods and services trade deficit with Mexico was $55.6 billion in 2016.
build that wall. 55 is less than 84

>he

>cutting my taxes
no such thing.

Look at the number one way illegals get in. They get a workers passport, often to do agricultural work for places like commiefornia during the appropriate farming seasons, and then when they time to return comes up, they just don't. Is the wall going to gain self awareness and track these people down? Are we going to attach a GPS locator chip on them like pets? Cause I would be down with that, however I fail to see how a wall accomplishes that task. Does it have arms to do this for us? I admittedly haven't seen the schematics.

Point is, if you're so passionate about keeping spics out, you should either be advocating a straight up immigration ban from south of the border, or heavy reform on how we handle workers visas and passports. When you get into America, you can effectively ghost, and no fucking wall is going to mitigate that.

>tax mexico
yes, tarriffs 101: taxing another country = looting your own population

>How?
we dont subsidize illegals anymore.

>You mean just tax our own citizens, because Mexico will just raise prices to compensate for the tax, redirecting the cost to US consumers.
sounds good, eventually american products will be competitive.

> Some bitch tried to throw a pipebomb at the cops bit blew pff her own hand.
> Women in charge of terrorism
kek

Kek

>larping as rich guy
you're not fooling anyone, basement dewlling /leftypol/ retard.
the only accessoire in your room is probably the communist flag on the wall you pathetic vermin

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw

Trump is gonna cut work visas. Ice is deporting the once already there,many will self deport.
Obviously a flat out ban is the best but a wall is litteraly a physical and mental barrier to entry.

t. liberal pseudo-intellectual that only reads headlines and posts knee-jerk reactions online

>How does the wall pay for itself?
lower crime, less drugs, less people using thinly spread public services, higher wages and rule of law

>mexico will raise prices
yes, which means we get stealth protectionism and american businesses are more competitive without USGOV having to do anything

Yeah we can do both and double the effectiveness. Good thinking.

>half-squating just the bar
>on a Smith machine

This is what peak performance looks like.

This about the gayest thing I've ever read.

How much government wasteful spending is there? How much for Planned Parenthood, niggers' food stamps, services (schools; ERs) and jailing for illegal immigrants, etc.? And you're going to act like THIS is the big egregious expenditure? Bullshit.

We're winning because the shills are butthurt again

>doesn't know how terrifs work

>robbin hood
And the companies building it will of course have nothing to do with the Don.

He's too retarded to do that, coal revival bromance parties in the rust belt when?

1.6 billion? That will pay for a drumstick. Even trump has said it would take 10 billion, and most estimates i have seen put it between 20 and 30 billion

You done?

I just want to know how this bill is suddenly going to pass both houses of Congress to even make it to Trump's desk when there's still enough Democrats in office to block it from happening.

>Obama's successes
>Trump takes credit

Just like his real estate business.

The plan is for the GOP to shut the government down till the Democrats give in