White people hate thread

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I'm too dumb to understand what the point of that image is

m-me too

lol

This is actually great, gonna save it if you don't mind lad

What is this supposed to mean?

Thinks she has a tan I suppose.

Lol, it must be on a higher brain frequency cause it makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

The mods will allow this thread but will delete nigger hate threads. Have we been infiltrated?

basic white bitch who probably spends all of her free time on twitter and instagram surrounded by niggers and nigger lovers, all that YASS QUEEN, MELANIN GOD PARTICLE, WHITE CAVE-BEASTS, etc. Probably doesn't know what melanin is.

White people steal our history and they stole Nostradamus from us. #Niggadamus is ours little white bitches

bottom image is actually peak civilization. this is where the whole jews aren't white thing really matters. we really just want peace and quiet but nonwhites think we want to take over the world.

Truth.

1 post by this ID
Sage

Whites are the least attractive race

in 'murica yes, but european girls are pretty nice looking

Whities, Crackers, Pigskins, whatever you call them are a peculiar case.
Everything in their society is invented by Jews and controlled by Jews. From Polio vaccine to splitting the atom. From Media to entertainment. From technology to politics.
Whitey is just a lazy leach that likes to brag and take credit for what the much smarter Jew gave him.
Without Jews, west would not have looked much better than Romania.
Without Jewsus, whites can't even be saved in afterlife, much less in this life.
Whitey has only been beneficiaries of the Jewish innovation and creativity.
Whites are just a little above the Nigs in IQ scale. But they brag about it endlessly. Even though both Asians and Jews are far ahead of them.
Let hear from all those who are happy about the "White Genocide" (Natural Selection/Evolution).

>posts black girl with white genes.

you aren't trying.
Have a real niggress.

call me a cracker i dont mind. you know why? people like crackers, people want crackers. You never here anyone ask for niggers with their soup.

white women are ugly.

pretty much this, Asians are superior in every way.

i don't know man, i think asians have a knack for conformity and authoritarianism. imagine what america would've been like if founded by the chinese.

the only reason white people exist is due to a lack in vitamin D

mah boi :)

That is unironically foul looking

These always turn into nigger hate threads in minutes.

black people only look goodwhen they try to look white. tat's why white means good and black means evil, if blacks in america had any culture they'd still know

pretty sure you meant latinas

I do not now of any white people who hate thread.

it's going to be really sad when the younger generation of blacks gro up and see how shitty their race is compared to the rest

A Euro Fag thread by a shitskin in Netherlands

it's so true!!!!!!!!

niggers love their melanin so much

it hides the fact that their ugliness

Back to the desert with you,filthy moroccan sandnigger.

portray a black man as Germany
and a black/mixed in Sweden

lol

More child refugees in Sweden?

Mind....
Blown...

BIX NOOD!!!

we

ya sure, what ever you say faggot

Cut womens rights. Asap. They are just too retarded

Thanks for the idea senpai

Its their right. Just dont offend them.
I mean if someone offends you .... aka hatecrimes n triggers you, anything is allowed.

this tbbqhfamalamadingdonggty

the nose knows