Americans will defend this

Americans will defend this

>Eating sugary foods

Not illegal anymore I don't think.

No one defends the kinder laws

Both are legal in canada, the items on the left are legal but require license of special permission.

Were does this stupid kinder egg meme come from. I see them all the damn time.

Canadians will defend this.

Pay the kikes, Nigs, and Spics to be sterilized.

Cant shoot a Nig that breaks into your house with a chocolate egg.

the US should ban guns so that they can become a peaceful country like mine

I like the black powder 50 caliber. That's the weapon to shoot a Muslim terrorist with!

Selling a small toy to children shaped like food that indeed does have food inside is kind of stupid t.b.h

Not sure it should be banned but also I don't care if it is

I thought it was food with a toy inside?

this

mandatory browning camps for all wh*tes

>a fucking leaf

Post checks out. Took this pic just for you

I dunno honestly, but if that's the case then it's even more retarded

No, the shell separates in two parts, one has the toy and the other has the chocolate. The toy is NOT covered in chocolate. The only way your child will ever eat the toy is if it's retarded, but at that point it will be a blessing anyway.

oooooh the XCR-L would look SHARP in black,
I think I knew a guy who built one of those for fun

can buy those at gas stations these days

not the guns unfortunately.

This.
We should send all the gun-control activists to live in Brazil and Mexico. We would be doing them a great favor, sending them to the safety of gun-control Utopias.

>tfw they gentrify the favela

>Americans will defend this
No I won't. Kinder eggs aren't a constitutional right while guns are. That's why libtards were able to ban one and not the other.

it's a plastic pill in a food item.
it's retarded

This Britanon is correct. The original Kinder Surprise egg was technically in violation of food adulteration laws in the US. They made a version that is not, and it is sold here, though it is not particularly common -- I see more knockoffs than real ones.

Are you talking about this variation? Cause everybody is talking about the classic Egg, chocolate egg with the yellow casing inside

well said

We can buy them locally, off ebay, and on Amazon....

Bullshit I can go to the corner hajji shop and buy a dozen kinder eggs

>the US should ban guns so that they can become a peaceful country like mine

:D

Thank God you based police still are allowed to have guns to exterminate gun criminals there.

>Bullshit I can go to the corner hajji shop and buy a dozen kinder eggs

I guess you mean Walmart....

>Picture of kinder egg
>Legal in Canada
>Picture of rake
>Illegal in Canada, considered a weapon of mass destruction
Leafs will defend this

People who question our gun laws are inbred rednecks. "Hurr y is dis banndd but not dis"

Because experts decided as such, and that's all you need to know. You don't know better than our lawmakers. If they allow something but disallow another, there's a good reason for it. Just shut up and follow the law. You don't need the extremely obscure technical reason behind it

Sugar should be illegal anyway. It's bad for our health and has caused the obesity epidemic.

>Because experts decided as such, and that's all you need to know. You don't know better than our lawmakers. If they allow something but disallow another, there's a good reason for it. Just shut up and follow the law
Greatest of goys detected. You'll get a gold Star of David for this post for sure.

Somehow I doubt Canadian legislators are experts about firearms.

LOLLZZZ....

Canada OP from 2015 still lives.....

Try to thaw out up there stupid Canada fuck tard...

These fucking bans!!!

It enrages me to think that there are poor impoverished children in this world that are prevented from ever knowing the pleasure of finding that wonderful toy inside a delicious Kinder Egg!

We must remember that there are poor impoverished children in this world that are prevented and banned from ever knowing the pleasure of finding that wonderful toy inside a delicious Kinder Egg.

legal in canada: having sex with dogs
illegal in canada: using male pronouns when referring to eunuchs

And here comes the religion bashing

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Maybe your are still all butthurt about the American election....

The memegic is real!

You mean where the person eho gets the most votes doesn't win? Amazing, why bother even voting then?

You could have made history by electing the country's first woman president, but your people voted for a racist sexist idiot because Hillary has a vagina. You achieve new lows previously unthinkable.

>Because experts decided as such, that's all you need to know
>You don't know better than our lawmakers

Holy fuck this is either top tier bait or you are a sheep with down syndrome
Here's a tip: Lawmakers are just people like us, and I guarantee I'm smarter more educated than 90% of them

>((((((((((((1 post by this id))))))))))))

As a Canadian gun owner, (Sap6, SKS) you are a retard.

Is this fresh OC?

Yeah okay well you're a gun nut likely to go on a shooting spree so your opinion doesnt matter. Our country is smart about guns unlike the US

we have out 2nd amendment for a fucking reason.

>canadacucks can't defend anything since they dont have guns

Same in America you need a special liscence

Generally the same people who want to ban guns are also the Safety Nazis that want to ban shit because "OMG DA CHILDREN!"

The difference is we don't have an NRA for chocolate candy eggs and it's not mentioned in the constitution, so nobody really makes a stink over it.

Blame the retard moms that give their kids shit they end up choking on.

Add taxation of poor to left.
Add Healthcare to right.

Kikerica is now complete.

>tfw I will never bait this hard

diabetus is real

Found a better version

>Americans proud of being able to murder each other more easily vs. A loving relationship that hurts no one

This is why the world laughs at the US. You guys need to go the way of the British Empire and lose your power, FAST.

>Burgers take enormous shit for our terrible diets
>Leaf flings shit because we've banned a disgusting zog treat

Checks out I suppose

Fucking wew you're retarded.

Go fuck yourself

most canadian post itt

I own three of the guns pictured and have tried a kinder egg as well, I'm happy with this trade off.

True

You don't actually support Crooked Hillary, do you? I mean, you can't be that brainwashed.

Ok I thought you were srs before kek

Leaves are funny. Leaves make me laugh.

1. Dogs have TONS of germs. Disgusting.
2. Having guns doesn't equal murdering people. Same with owning a knife.

No, I've run out of shitposting energy. I got some (you)s, but I'm done now

A. FUCKING. LEAF.