Ask a muslim anything!

I see a lot of questions about islam and muslims, some proclaim us to be the ultimate redpill, (((others))) denounce us as savage.

As a real-deal, authentic muslim that prays 5 times a day, I guess I could come here and answer questions, or if you just want a cozy place to chill, this is the place!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UW6AZ38CPTQ&t
quran.com/109
youtube.com/watch?v=gMyj4L_x81A
youtube.com/watch?v=1tirs_U4GOE
youtube.com/watch?v=GflERixWj6g
youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ms40R2X22HI
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/muslims-terrified-after-galway-mosque-attacked-during-prayers-1.3109231
limerickleader.ie/news/home/254204/verses-of-the-quran-wrapped-in-bacon-sent-to-limerick-mosque.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself you faggot shitskin

I don't give a fuck, its the people who are the equevalent of the westboro baptist church with guns in your religion i don't like. You on the other hand are probably a chill enough dude. No hate from me man, i personally don't care just don't hurt other people, which, i don't think you will since you are on /pol.

I'd rather a Muslim theocracy than post-modern Liberalism.

no one considers you the ultimate redpill other than shills pretending to be edgelords

literally being any religion is cuck tier

When people say that islam is the ultimate redpill they are being sarcastic. Just like how people say blacks are the master race, it's a joke. Your "religion" is shit please kys

how often do you do these? I think I may hate you.

Shia or Sunni?

You and your religion are just problems for the world. You both should die.

Not a question, its a fact.

Kill yourself so we don't have to waste the JDAM

also religion threads go in /his/, it's literally in the board description

You're just as bad as op, kys

What are your honest thoughts on the 0.1% of Islam extremists that give the rest of you a bad name? Do you actually hate them or do you secretly admire them?

Do their views align with yours or is there 2 different schools of Islam?

You live in the House of War, so if you die you will get the house of peace. You know what to do. Get off the internet, get a rope an do an hero

What do you pray for?

What's in the box my fellow muslim?

youtube.com/watch?v=UW6AZ38CPTQ&t

Hey, just wanted to say that I'm a convert and that thank you for this religion, even though taking the shahada in arabic was hard & awkward bc I don't know arabic I'm saved from this degeneracy filth eating my society

Where do you think you want to suicide bomb? What are your plans?

>1 post by this ID
he's already blown himself up guys

I live in a country where guns are prohibited, but I think that idiots are in every corner of the world, no matter the race and/or religion. Sometimes it boils down to socio-economic circumstances, and sometimes it's just plain ignorance.

But no matter its cause, we can always try to get along with each other, making compromises is in my opinion the best way of building bridges with each other. And I know Americans are capable of it, as well as desert-dwelling Afghans.

Yes, it seems the new (mostly western) generations are largely holding the idea that religion is the equivalent of having mental crutches to guide one's moral compass.

I've had 2 threads in /x/ to help some out with an exorcism some years ago. But I think I've had many threads in other boards, I'm an oldtimer that has been around here since the times /l/ was still a thing and Moot required assistance setting up his SQL servers. Time really flies by.

If you pray 5 times a day and behave like a pracitcal muslim, you are in all likelyhood a sunni muslim. Shia's are usually more entertained by some spiritual aspects, and use islam as inspiration to build their own religious framework consisting of arbitrary rules fitting to their culture. Sunni's go by the holy book and hadith, without any creative interpretations and extrapolations.

Islam is supremacist cult. First step in leaving a cult is realizing it is one.

What do you think of migrant crisis in Europe?

>What are your honest thoughts on the 0.1% of Islam extremists that give the rest of you a bad name?
0.1% is a bit much, as that would still consist of millions of extremists. So we would probably need a few more zeroes.

But what do I think of them? Well, probably the same like everybody else. Misguided souls, likely recruited for a grand nefarious design that is beyond my understanding. I don't have them either though, it's more like being sad. Shikata ga nai, some people will always be lead astray.

I pray for the wellbeing of my peers and family but also for the world. And to be guided by Allah to the straight path. It's not always easy being muslim in this day and age that is so close to fitna.

It used to be a temple of the Quraishi idol-worshippers. But nowadays it is empty and contains nothing but air. There is a corner that contains a meteorite, though.

Why do you revere a child rapist as the most holiest of holy men?

>I pray for the wellbeing of my peers and family but also for the world.

And you think getting on your rug 5 times a day is going to help move things forward? Look, I asked this question just to see what kind of response I would get from you. I'm quite confident that you're retarded, you're the type of person that would rather throw their dollar in a wishing well than putting actual food on the table. And that's fine with me. Just don't pretend you're a decent human being because you kiss a moldy rug 5 times a day. God isn't real, and if he was he'd fucking hate you.

Have should be hate.

Islam is not aimed at domination or control. It cannot be supremacist as humans are considered equal(although males have special privileges over females for the sake of leading the family). It does not matter if you are black or white, we all are like the teeth on a hairbrush.

I'm also acutely reminded of chapter 109 of the Quran. Read it, and understand our position on religious tolerance.
quran.com/109

Now, to your second statement:
>What do you think of migrant crisis in Europe?

I think the polticians leading Europe are completely delusional. Close those floodgates, and stop those economic migrants coming in. They are of working age, and should be building their own nation like Japan did after the nuclear attack wiped much of its infrastructure.

There are social nets that are currently being abused by these lazy migrants, I see them on the streets causing nothing more but trouble and spreading a toxic atmosphere. They are used as tools to erode national culture and identity to make it easier to subjugate them and form a superstate. I believe this "plan" or whatever you would call it has multiple facets, the terrorism and crime spread through these refugees will make civilians fearful, and more willing to give up their rights in order to fight an engineered and proxy-funded threat, currently wearing the mask of Jihadism.

From a cultural standpoint the white people are under attack through cultural-marxists, as well as from an academic-standpoint as discussed by Kevin McDonald in his book "The culture of Critique".

There is a lot of things going on that most people are unaware of and attribute to my religion. The reason why my religion is used as scapegoat is because we are fierce opponents against rent-based economies which is the very thing (((they))) control and utilize to control nations. There is a lot more to it, I won't bore you with details.

wow

Whatsup?

opinons on

Al-Qeada

taliban

ISIS

Osama bin Laden

Saudi Arabia

and Assad

What is the core message of islam?

In Christianity it's something like humans are naturally sinful and unworthy so God sacrificed himself to save us from damnation, we're supposed to try to be good but acknowledge and repent for our vices.

What's your political compass according to this?

do you live in a western country? If so fuck off. If not, what western values do you support? What western values do you not support? Are you a capitalist? Thoughts on Israel? Do you think Muslims should be allowed in Europe?

reminder that islam admiration as the ultimate redpill has been a long tradition since the earliest days of /new/

Well, as far as I can remember anyways since 2009.

kek @ blyatman

Could we actually hear more of it? I wanna get WoKe

>What is the core message of islam?

Unlike Christianity, we do not believe God sacrificed himself, for Jesus is not God, but a messenger of God(may God be pleased with him). God does not beget, nor is he begotten for that is below the stature of God. Our concept of God is very simple, there is only One God.

The core message of islam is to simply submit one's self to God. Islam is quite literally, submission and acknowledging that there is no God but God, and that Muhammad(pbuh) is his last messenger. This is a core tenet and called the Shahada. Every human being that acknowledges this is shaheed, and therefore a muslim. "Ashadu an la illah ila Allah, wa ashadu ana Muhammadan rasulu lah".

We also do not believe humans to be naturally sinful. Humans can be both good, and bad. It depends on the choices a human makes, they can be corrupt or good. But every human, even our prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is only a human, and repents for his mistakes. We are ought to take Muhammad(pbuh) as our example and try to lead a life in which we strive for good, and repent for our vices. So in that sense, we are comparable to Christians.

fpbp

Why Muslims always have a victim complex.

Why are you still having arrange marriages where you cannot approach a woman but you need to talk with her family?

What is your opinion on the burka or any full cover shit stuff.

Do you really think Middle East was a peaceful place at some point.?

>I see a lot of questions about islam and muslims, some proclaim us to be the ultimate redpill, (((others))) denounce us as savage.

Why would you want to worship a false god?

youtube.com/watch?v=gMyj4L_x81A

Does this make you upset? Would you justify killing the "perpetrator" who did this?

The mental crutch argument is weak.

The reason for religion being absolute shit for all of us is because Gods are all real and the Abrahamic God Yahweh is just one of them. She is a jealous and strict god that demands attention and worship and obedience under her. And yes,, your God's a she.

But Yahweh is not the only god and Shiva is another God. Moloch is another god. Odin is another God. Kek is another God. There are multitudes of gods just awaiting in the aether for our worship and adoration.

When humans worship them, they gain power over our world.

I choose that I worship man. I deem man to be the sole God of this world and I want to give him the most power.

I fight for humans and so should others.

So that's why I say fuck your cuck religion.

>Gods are all real and the Abrahamic God Yahweh is just one of them.

Yahweh/Allah as described by Moses/Muhammad is not a god - never was and never will be.

youtube.com/watch?v=1tirs_U4GOE

How do you feel about the fact you and your peers are the grass in which the snakes hide? Does your community even have any awareness of this fact?

Do you follow Muhammed's example of barbarism and paedophilia as being good as well? Serious question. Or do you believe that part of history to be fabricated?

I believe that 50% of Muslims are extremist and here is why. Other religions when they talk about people like this they usually say.

That was a religious extremist that doesn't represent is. He was a crazy mother fucker, nothing justify killing innocent people.

Muslims on the other hand: misguided soul, his family was a victim of war or other bullshit.

Honestly, I never categorized myself in a political compass. As a muslim, one must not go into extremes and practice moderation. Even Plato from the ancient times has proselyted this maxim as we do as muslims.

>do you live in a western country
Yes I live in Western Europe.
>Western values
What values? Just kidding mate, I'm banting. I think that as long as we as civilians uphold the law, one is free to adhere to his or her own values as long as it does not impact the life of another. I personally believe in integration though, but what you probably want of me is assimilation, that won't do.
>Are you a capitalist?
I believe in a free market, as long as it is adequately regulated on a moral level.
>Thoughts on Israel?
An apartheid state lead by the extreme right that is transgressing its borders and occupying Palestinian and Syrian territory outside the borders of 1976 illegally. No one is above the law, not even the Chosen Ones.
>Do you think Muslims should be allowed in Europe?
That is a weird question. Let me rephrase it this way, should Christians be allowed in the Middle-East?, if not, why is the military presence so hellbent on installing puppet regimes and plundering natural resources? I think it is a mistake to think of Western values or Europe as the one Golden standard. The world is a multipolar place, and as the wheels of fate turn, so too will power shift to other places, in this case, the BRICS is gaining power rapidly, and China is preparing to take over as they are rapidly modernizing their arms and even expanding to Africa in a military fashion.

Please feel free to inquire, I am here to help. What do you want to know about? The more specific you are, the more I can be of use to you and others.

>Why are you still having arrange marriages where you cannot approach a woman but you need to talk with her family?

If you marry a gal, you marry her entire family. Take this as life lesson. You can also deduct a lot of things about a girl by observing her family and her relations with them.

>What is your opinion on the burka or any full cover shit stuff.
Distasteful. It has no basis on Islam but is merely some sort of cultural thing. Our women are required to cover their body and hair by a hijaab, not their hands, face and feet too.

>Do you really think Middle East was a peaceful place at some point.?
The Middle-East has been a nexus of civilization, power and enlightenment for more than a thousand years while farmers in Europe still muddled through dirt in the Dark Ages. As I said before, the wheels of fate turn, and civilizations will rise and fall. It's a cycle that repeats itself, but I believe the Western education is keen on erasing certain aspects and keep some subjects untouched. I have you know that the Islamic empire stretched from the African and Andalusian coasts all the way to the Indonesian shores. With trade relations with the American tribes long before Columbus ever set foot on their soil. We wuz kangs, and we too crumbled and fell like many other empires did before and after us.

Nice trips. Also, I think you need to be aware that you are staring at a snake right now, this "imam of peace" is of a little-known cult that hates the guts of muslims like me. They look very much like muslims to the average Westerner, but they are radically different from muslims.
youtube.com/watch?v=GflERixWj6g

Answer the question, fuckface

do you think some of the "terrorists" are actually simply just guys who want to kill themselves but the only way to do so while not going to hell is to also kill other with you? And not because they WANT to kill innocent people?

why do you believe a man split the moon in half? are you legit retarded?

I don't expect assimilation or integration of you, I expect you to go back to the middle east. Not like that will change your beliefs in any way.
by the way you didn't answer my question
>should muslims be allowed in Europe
you say that Europe/western values shouldn't be held to the golden standard. I don't hold them to the golden standard, I'm asking if you think Muslims should be allowed in Europe.
I mean on a racial basis. Should Arabs be allowed to go into Germany and become Germans? Do you believe they will ever be true Germans?

I think your deduction is a little off. A misguided soul is essentially a "crazy mother fucker", I just don't like using harsh wordings whenever possible, it is not very gentleman-y and unislamic.

Also, terrorists that commit crimes under an islamic pretense are portrayed by Western media as "radical muslims", "islamists" or "muslim fundamentalists" even though their acts are the complete opposite of islamic teachings and have no grounds on the fundamentals of islam. These buzzwords are propaganda, and you are using them yourself by calling half of us extremists. Being an extremist in Islam is to practice islam to its extremes, islam teaches moderation, so being an extremists boils down to be a moderate, humble muslim.

Also, we muslims don't blame christians for actions such as that of Dylann Roof or Breivik. We don't expect Christians to defend the actions of these crazy people, yet you expect muslims to offer their excuses for actions of similarly crazy people? That is exposing the way people measure with different standards.

There is your answer, thank you for your patience.

why is mohammed raping goats in hell

allah can suck a pigs dick you shitskin

Killing yourself in Islam is haraam. Killing civilians while killing yourself will only lower your standing among the kuffar and get you deeper into the layers of hell. Murder is haraam in Islam. Ofcourse, some people will use any excuse to use violence, or seek a cowardly way out of life.

No man has ever split the moon in half. What a silly statement.

Being a muslim has no basis on race. I'm muslim and caucasian with my roots right here in Europe. Furthermore, only Jews believe that their religion is ingrained in their DNA, hence the words "secular Jews" and "antisemitism".

I think Arabs can be Germans, but I do not understand what you mean by "true germans". They will probably not have blue eyes and blonde hair, if that is what you mean. If that is the requirement under your definition of "true german", than they will logically fail to meet your requirement.

why do you keep fucking goats and exploding?

> I think it is a mistake to think of Western values or Europe as the one Golden standard. The world is a multipolar place, and as the wheels of fate turn, so too will power shift to other places, in this case, the BRICS is gaining power rapidly, and China is preparing to take over as they are rapidly modernizing their arms and even expanding to Africa in a military fashion.

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Western values ARE the golden standard, whether you like it or not.

Also, moral truth is not determined by "power shifts". It doesn't matter if BRICS become the dominant power, they don't get to decide what the moral standard will be, the highest standard will always remain. That is currently Christianity.

And guess what? Brazil and Russia (even South Africa) are already Christian. And don't worry about China either, it is rapidly Christianising.

Okay, you are right about that, I should have been more specific. Religion and Race are two entirely different things (except for Jews) and you CAN be a German Muslim.
I'm slightly confused though. Are you a western convert to Islam? If so I don't really give a shit and I don't really think of you as the enemy. Are you a mixed race descendant of an immigrant though? If so that's what I consider to be the problem.
I consider a true German to be an individual who is native to Germany.

>No man has ever split the moon in half. What a silly statement.

So what miracles did your prophet perform then? Did he perform even one miracle to prove he wasn't lying?

pls answer this

t.ex-muslim who left after realising this

> the highest standard will always remain. That is currently Christianity.
You are free to believe that Christianity is currently the moral truth. As a representative of a "morally inferior" religion, I rather not organize LGBT-marriage in our mosques or promote scandalous "modern" values just to fit the current degenerate tune of a secular society. Our standards are not that high and inclusive.

>It doesn't matter if BRICS become the dominant power, they don't get to decide what the moral standard will be.
You are free to believe what you will.

I'm a convert, my family is Christian but has converted to islam well. We felt it aligned more to our national values and core identity to be muslim. The Islamic narrative makes more sense to me personally, it is why I converted and conveyed my family to follow suit. I'm not young, and my family places great importance in my decision-making as I try to light up the nuances and see the shades of grey where they are.

>taliban

aren't as "evil" as the others mentioned. they just want an islamic sharia-run afghanistan (also a pashtunized society). I've had personal interactions with taliban supporters and they are content with their own ideal afghanistan and will not attack if not provoked

Here's a question: why won't you fuck off?

youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg

did you saw your penis off yourself or did your parents do it for you since you were a babby?

Accepting anything from a Jewish psyop by Ben Shapiro, a Hasbara running man.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ms40R2X22HI

Yeah mate I'm not gonna watch that filth.

anything less than 10% is a lie

> I rather not organize LGBT-marriage in our mosques or promote scandalous "modern" values just to fit the current degenerate tune of a secular society.

Nice try Ahmed, but Christianity =/= a handful of liberal LGBT-friendly churches. Whereas in your religion, every single Muslim Sunni or Shia must revere a pedo child-rapist as the ultimate standard of morality, in Christianity only a minority within a minority support LGBT rights, and nobody considers them legitimately Christian in the same way ISIS is considered legitimately Islamic.

You're trying to throw stones from inside your glass house. Tell me all about why your religion has moral value? What exactly makes your prophet a great moral example everyone should revere? What's your favourite thing about Islam? The cousin marriage? Polygamy? Pedophilia? Terrorism? Pakis and niggers LARPing as Arab kangz?

> You are free to believe what you will.

Believe what? I know what I know. Tell me what you believe, Ahmed.

who cares about you ?
your kind are liars and ot our friend.
and he got facts a 12year old can google for himself

>A handful

When cardinal Coccopalmerio, who is one of Pope Francis' key advisers gets busted for a gay orgy fest in his apartment, you kind of lose the argument of the degeneracy being minor, mate.

are you only a chill muslim because you don't know how to make a bomb? are you that stupid or are you too fucking cowardly to kill yourself in the name of your shit god?

I hear you fuck faces belive eating your severed penis gives you super powers or good lukc or some shit. I'm right, right?

I don't like Islam and I think you should go back to the desert and stay there

says the fucker whos god profit fuck piously waited til his wife was 9 before raping her.

I'm not holding Catholic clergy up as proof of anything m8. The Bible can stand on it's own, that's what sets the standard, not the actions of men. Whereas your scriptures actually teach degeneracy. Defend your own religion, what makes your religion better than any other nigger religion that permits pedoshit?

Boyfucking is a pretty common custom in Mohamedan society, and isn't restricted to the clergy either.

You keep trying to attack other religions as a diversion because you don't want to defend your own. Your own scriptures testify to the degeneracy your religion practises. You're the one who believes pedophilia and incest. What's so great about it? What are the values unique to Islam that you think the world desparately needs?

You're the one who believes pedophilia and incest is morally acceptable*

Die, you inbred, goat fucker pedophile!

sage this shit

Nice and simple well done sir

Ya'Allah
Keep strong Ahki

Amazing how tough some people talk on a Algerian curry pot forum, screaming about how enlightened they are- yet throw around western media buzzwords and catchphrases like children repeating adults.

>some proclaim us to be the ultimate redpill,

No they fucking don't raghead, that's shitposting. The only cure for islam is to kill all its proponents.

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/muslims-terrified-after-galway-mosque-attacked-during-prayers-1.3109231

Muslims ‘terrified’ after Galway mosque attacked during prayers

100 members of the Galway mosque left ‘terrified’ as windows smashed

Verses of the Quran wrapped in bacon sent to Limerick mosque

Attacks: Windows broken and carpets urinated on at city place of worship
Anne Sheridan

limerickleader.ie/news/home/254204/verses-of-the-quran-wrapped-in-bacon-sent-to-limerick-mosque.html

We strip your woen and parade them for entertainment too

Miss Limerick Racha Mennad tells how she still has to deal with Islamophobic taunts

>#NotAllMuslims
>We're the real victims

You're as full of shit as the rest of them.

wasted