Hey libtards, yes you, Reddit. Think about this carefully

Hey libtards, yes you, Reddit. Think about this carefully.

Let's say Trump gets impeached, what's your next move?
This man is an angel who you have zero dirt on to get him out of office. On top of that, his agenda is more or less the same as President Trumps except that Pence is even MORE conservative. Let that sink in for a bit because we have been warning you about this from the start. Is this really what you want? If so, I can't wait to see what happens next, this shit is gonna be hilarious. Massive chimp-out imminent.

God help us all if they get what they want. You think they'll stop, or learn that phony Russia COLLUSION memes, off-the-charts media hyperbole 24/7, #resistance and violent demonstrations will unseat Republicans regardless of whether they are guilty of anything or not?

They will just do it 2x harder!

THIS CANNOT PASS.

If that happened, I think a lot of those people would be very shocked.

Theyve illegaly tapped 5 months of emails and phone calls of Trumps and the only thing they found was their own frame job they used to get the warrant.

These guys are Ron Paul tier clean if they didnt find anything.

To them, they're basically moving out of the frying pan and into the fire. This isn't a smart move. But, liberals typically don't think ahead soooooo.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The angel that fell and laid the first woman?

You think they're scared of Pence? They see him as predictable, he'll become a standard GOP president that abandons Trump's agenda. The only people chimping out about it will be Trump supporters.

Not to mention if he were president to day, he could run in 2020 and for re-election in 2024. 11.5 years of Pence. Suck on that.

>abandon Trump's agenda.

Clearly you have no idea who you're dealing with. Hippies can definitely say bye bye to their legalized marijuana and gay rights. It's ok there IS a solution though(pic related)

Are you cucks really OK letting Snowball here and Rice Penis backstab Donnyboy out of office?

Where do you think the """leaks""" are coming from, anyway? You really think the GOP establishment is on your side?

Took a second

i've never fully trusted pence, i think trump just needed an experienced establishment guy as his vp to get the oblivious normie vote.

wouldn't surprise me much if stopping or even killing trump had always been the plan so pence could take over.

the anti-establishment folks feel democracy maybe works cause trump won, get their faith restored in the system and keep voting (government needs your votes or they become obviously invalid and so many people had stopped voting, something needed to be done).

pence was maybe the backup plan all along in cause hill dawg fucked up to the point where not even massive election fraud could win it.

"they" love to plan it so they always win no matter what happens.

i do hope i'm wrong, and i easily could be.

If anyone dares attempt to remove President Trump and I promise you D.C., NY, Connecticut, California, etc., will rain blood in the most biblical, diluvian bloodbath in history.

At this point, the libs desperately want Trump to stay the entire 4 years to make sure his avalanche tsunami of scandal, crimes and twitter fuckery turn every independent voter into solid blue liberals for the 60 years.

The Repubs are going to try to secretly impeach Trump to get him out of the picture, but when they try to secretly blame it on the Dems, it will be exposed and they'll all go down in flames.

Meanwhile, Pence - who tried to avoid scandal by merely pretending it didn't exist - is definitely going down with Trump on this one. Paul Ryan will become the next president when Trump reports to federal prison in 2019

No sweetie.

ever stop to think that maybe that's been the plan all along?

problem, reaction, solution
create a problem, allow for the reaction, provide a solution. it's how many of their agendas get past.

for example, 911
problem (terrorism), reaction (revenge!), solution (that war they wanted in the middle east)

it's not hard to think at least two moves ahead, try it sometime

Is he going to ban gay marriage again? Remember the alcohol law, it can happen.

Oh no, hon. Millions of treasonous Americans will be executed if they attempt this. Media, deep state, cia war criminals, dems, rinos, neocons, all cities, etc., will die by firing squad. You will lose.

Pence is just another establishment neocon Israel firster. He may throw the conservative Christians a bone but he'd be another Warhawk who towed the establishment party line. More Nonsense with pence. Trump is doing ok, hes not some radical ideologue..he's not even a constutionalist but the deep state wants it all. They want a President who does 100 percent of what they want which is what pence will do. Trump is appointing Goldmanites left and right but it's not good enough, they want war now, and open borders, the people aren't supposed to vet jack shit.

When the pun fires up your neurons just right...

that's fine, the elite kill off some of their top puppets, sacrifice some pawns (probably fewer then you think, if it even gets that far), and get an excuse to convince the normies that anything is justifiable in stopping the "domestic extremism" problem "threatening american democracy"

problem, reaction, solution

violence is almost always required on your part for their reaction phase to be successful. so go ahead and play along fool

Hon, you don't understand. The Almighty despises you degenerate, demonic, warmongering leftists. Tick tock.

what? do you even understand what i'm saying? i'm saying the establishment wants to provoke the right into violence. what did you think i was saying? i'm a leftist warmonger? how?

Don't forget what happened with Nixon's VP after he got the white house due to Nixon leaving.

Gerald Ford was a fuckin' joke and damaged goods, therefore Pence will most likely be the same.

They don't owe us a god damn thing, lest an explanation.

>implying the god emperor would appoint a guy who is literally the antithesis to his agenda as his replacement should he suffer the very real fate of assassination or impeachment.

He doesn't exactly have a tight grip on things if you haven't noticed...

He'll turn the fruits into vegetables
>ZAP

Literally what President HAS in the last in the last 20 years?

Let's take a look shall we?
>clinton
All in all not a bad guy, best thing was that he didn't fuck things up. He was just fortunate enough to be around during a really good time for the economy even though he didn't play any part in setting that up

>bush
Fucking joke who tried to make us money by going to war. It didn't work

>Obama
Idk why people love this guy so much. Likeable on camera, but numbers don't lie. At the end of the day, our economy is far worse than it was when he showed up.

>Trump
Sure he talked a big game on his first 100 days and wasn't able to deliver but he actually hasn't done anything wrong yet that's going to harm the US. In fact, stock market numbers seem to be going up which is a sign of SOME progress. Also, unrelated, but his wife wants to help millenials get jobs by introducing trade schools as alternatives to college education which I think is brilliant because that's why college is so expensive. There is no alternative if you want a good job so college boards have a monopoly that they can charge whatever they want for.

End rant

No, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. You mess with the bull, you get the horns.

You pontificate as if there is no need for justice because, "Oh noez if we destroy them, they win.'

No sweetie, you know nothing. The result will be justice. A reckoning the likes of which they will never see coming, should they continue down this fateful path.

We aren't death-wish trannies. You are death-wish trannies.

The LORD is with us.

>Clinton didn't fuck things up

Wrong.

1996 telecommunications act
Waco
Armed China
Made NK A nuclear state
Bin Laden
Created the 2008 crash
Demonic
Murderous war criminal
Bosnia
Baby murderer
His harpy

I could go in ad infinitum. He, Obongo, FDR, LBJ, WILSON = the worst presidents in history.

Then why are people trying to bring down trump!?

>>clinton
>All in all not a bad guy
literally a rapist
also clearly an establishment puppet working for "them"

All I want is for Trump voters to see that they voted for the most corrupt, traitorous, and stupid president in modern history, and that it was easy to see the truth well before voting day.

Honestly I'm fairly well to do and educated.
(Democrats tend to be in comparison to Republicans) If poor rural voters want to ruin their own lives then by all means, go for it. Nothing bad is gonna happen to me.

no i don't think the lord is going to back you falling into an obvious trap

you'll get into some street brawls with some leftists, maybe assasinate some politicians. and then the government will, as they've planned, use these acts they've goaded you into committing as an excuse to put in laws that further monitor and restrict freedoms.

it's such an obvious move for the stablishment to make that at this point i think you're being willfully ignorant. you are a useful tool indeed

>Let's say Trump gets impeached

Trump was impeached today dude

If Pence is president, scandals go back to being scandals.

Take for example, the news that president Trump never divested at all from any of his businesses. He just made a big show with manilla folders full of blank sheets of paper and said he was divesting. In reality, he hasn't done shit. This would be a major scandal in any normal administration, but with Trump, I bet you haven't even heard about it.

Then we just keep impeaching every single republican until Hillary is president.

>Being this dumb
>Not realizing the article of impeachment must be voted on

You are literally insane.

If that then war.

>Scandal

Libtards, you need to re-read your dictionaries because you really seem unfamiliar with the actual definitions of common words in the English language.

It's gonna be a miserable 7.5 years of Trump Sr. for you before one of his kids takes over and extends your misery. Why not hang yourself now and spare the trouble? C'mon, you know you wanna die now.

even if trump gets stumped, you can't dispense of the pence

Go back

Shut up racist!!!

Even if Trump gets impeached he still has to be voted to be removed from office

And remember that "hating gays" is not an impeachable offense, in case you faggots get any ideas

are you a trans muslim? call me!!!!

Name a crime. *Muh colusion* doesn't count because it's not a crime

>Think about this carefully.

I see what you did there

Anyone with half a brain can see that he picked Pence for a reason. I keep warning my lib friends about this but they keep going on about muh Russia muh impeach. Plz nuke Seattle.

lets be real. 'they' (hack beggar politicians) have to pay ppl to do their bidding and protect them. president trump, the don has tens of millions that will do for him for free. he will never get impeached. if that even started over bs the perpetrators and supporters are putting their lives and theirs families lives in danger. this is the elephant in the room that all know but no one speaks of.

No, sweetie. You are hallucinating fairy tales.

Someday a real rain will wash the scum off the streets

ok, that's a relief
i'm glad you were here to correct the record

>libtard
you are reddit

Mike 'burn out the bad' pence.

> implying anyone would cooperate with an administration that was broken up because of "treason" charges

Even republicans would be forced to distances themselves for fear of being seen as colluding. Pence is an alright guy, but thinking the presidency would move along peachy-like after a major impeachment is paint-huffing levels of stupid. Pence is a meme at best, cookie cutter neocon at worst.

The emperor isn't going anywhere, imagine pence running the agenda lol you cucks still can get over Hillary losing.

who cares if he's required to, the point is that he lied about it. He made a big showing and told everyone he was doing it when in reality he did nothing of the sort. The conflicts of interests remain, the ethics rules remain that he's in violation of. Just because they're not leagally binding it doesn't make this alright.

Sit down for fucks sakes, you're not scaring anyone. Obama dicked the whole country over for 8 years straight and counting, and not a single group of you try hards did ANYTHING that was even newsworthy, much less successful. Add to that the fuckery the right let Bush Jr and Clinton get away with. The right has been a petulant bitch for 20 years now, always talking but never acting. The best they pulled off was the Tea Party movement, which was hijacked in months.

Put up or shut up already. Empty threats make you sound like BLM niggers.

#

He isn't required to. Are you insane? It would mean no self made man would be able to be president. Do you really believe he should be forced to sell his 10 billion dollars of property? I would be more confident that he keep it so he has a vested interest in not tanking the economy.

You leftists are idiotic. This isn't someone whose only money is from suspiciously felonious book deals aka obongo this isn't a harpy whose only money is from defrauding retirees of millions and selling influence and weapons by raping and fleecing the american taxpayer aka shitlery. This isn't a man who simply owns stock and is a vulture aka romney. This isn't someone whose only money is from hijacking the taxpayer aka bernie, fauxcahontas, paul ryan, ted cruz, the bushies, mccain, pelosi, et al. President Trump owns billions of dollars of prime real estate. REAL. ESTATE.

REAL.

Get it through your brain dead skull. Faggot.

Sad!

>sit down

Hi nigger.

> surely this will intimidate them!

It's almost bed time summerfag. Go brush your teeth.

>2015+2
>being this fagneck partisan
whjoo

Impeachment doesn't even mean removal from office. I seriously doubt the people calling for it understand that. Hell, I would be money that there are retards who think that Trump impeachment = MADAM PRESIDENT.

>his agenda is more or less the same as President Trump
>/ptg/tards actually believe this

>Hey libtards, yes you, Reddit
The only ledditors here are from /r/The_Donald.

Keep kowtowing to your shitty, orange god.

OP here.

Quality post, Finland. You are correct. For those that are not in the know, impeachment is only the act of bringing an official to trial. The actual removal of office only occurs when said official is convicted of a crime that at minimum proves their incompetence to hold their position in office.

Trump would be the first president in history to be removed by impeachment.
>inb4 Johnson, Clinton and Nixon.

Johnson and Clinton were acquitted from their charges. Nixon technically resigned before he was removed.

My point of this post, finbro was that if they wanna move forward, they better kn is what the fuck they're getting into.

Know what the fuck they're getting into

Are we seriously going to pretend that Mike Pence isn't a massive sellout who won't kowtow to the globalist agenda?

I forget exactly how it played out, but Trump got stuck with Pence against his will. IIRC, Pence was announced/ implied prematurely; putting DJT in a very awkward position.
Also, IIRC, most people had the idea that DJT wanted Mike Flynn for VP.

>Also, IIRC, most people had the idea that DJT wanted Mike Flynn for VP.
That was simply FBIanon saying that he was considered from "what he had heard". It was never more than speculation.

that was controlled, intentional disinfo, such that ((they)) would scramble for evidence of Flynn "doing evil things" like talking to Russians and so forth. then, kinda out of left field, Trump picked Pence for VP, a solid, upstanding guy whose literal only "black mark" is that he once "advocated diverting taxpayer dollars to so-called conversion therapy", which even Politifact, liars that they are, can't even really conclude to be completely true.

Flynn is a fucking hero for taking a political bullet for Trump, Pence, and the rest of the deep state counter-coup.

>Reddit
>liberal
No no no, that's tumblr you're thinking of. Reddit is r_the donald