ITT: white privilege

ITT: white privilege

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VAdlkunflRs
thoroglove.wordpress.com/2015/03/12/trappers-hurriers-and-hewers-working-in-a-coal-mine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>welsh people are white

i call bs, theres no way a kid would sit in a hole for 12 hours and actually do his job the whole time, let alone do it day after day

>t. spoiled brat

Except they did. There's plenty of well-sources books, these people had shit lives

fake news and i dont buy it. Doesnt pass the logic test.

Yep, they did.

People were tough as fuck back then.

Then again, they didn't live very long so there's that.

the copper mines in wales that supplied the world (global trade) during the bronze age

has many areas where only children can fit

>pip pip guvna, over 6 million British orphans died in the coalocaust

What's weird is white people shit kids out like mad when living conditions were this awful.

>fuck, life sure does suck, guess I'll have 8 kids, that'll make it better!

Why do people do this?

Because the workforce was unskilled labor, which kids can do.

So...eliminate the minimum wage and child labor laws and white people will start having kids again?

Children were practically used as slave labour in Britain up until the Victorian era, cotton mills, mining, labouring, dangerous jobs that either killed them young or destroyed their health & killed them in early adulthood.

1) People weren't distracted by media
2) People weren't distracted by brands and corporate bullshit
3) People didn't live fantasy lives inside TV shows and video games
4) Healthcare was bad so if you wanted some kids that survived, you needed a few, because the chances were that at least one or two would die from disease or something

Same here. You know why we have summer vacation? That was so the kids could work through the harvest on the family farm.

More kids = more labour = more income

Just like modern day negresses shitting out niglets for welfare checks.

could probably sleep and they would ring a bell when approaching the door. comfy job honestly

so you're saying the children get paid to sit in the dark for 12 hours a day and you do it for free?

>summer vacation
>family farm
These kids didn't get vacations, they worked 12 hour days 7 days a week until they died, wearing rags.

I don't think you understand. That's what working through the harvest was like for many kids. The farms could not function without the labor of the children, and so it became national policy to break schooling in the summer so the kids could devote their whole day to the farm. Granted, it's probably less shitty than sitting in a cramped dark spot choking on coal dust, but it was much more intensive work that had you choking on more manure dust than coal dust.

Tin mines, lead mines, coal mines, salt mines, factory work, malnurished, cold, beaten, overworked, no unions, no healthcare, no workers rights, the little pay went to their parents

Even the black slaves recieved healthcare to some degree, not so much the white child workers, blacks were a paid-for asset, whites were expendable.

nah mate, dont buy it, sounds too we wuz and 6 gorillion

What else were they gonna do? Play video games and post selfies on Instagram?

>break schooling in the summer
>schooling
Having any sort of access to education, those were privileged children.

Also
youtu.be/VAdlkunflRs

SACRIFICING YOURSELF IN THE NAME OF THE JEW IS THE BIGGEST WHITE PRIVILEGE THERE IS
T. RUSSIAN

1. why do they even need these doors
2. why does one person handle just one door - very inefficient
3. why can't the fuck who pushes the cart just push the door open

>he pays to post
>thinks he can laugh at jannies who do it for free

>trap doors and trappers

Educate yourself

thoroglove.wordpress.com/2015/03/12/trappers-hurriers-and-hewers-working-in-a-coal-mine/

*people not jannies

Fuck, you read "do it for free" and it's the first word to come in your head is jannies

>1
To direct air flow through the mine in such a way as to prevent dangerous gasses from building up.
>2
They were children, probably unwanted by their parents, only by the thinnest of margins not being abandoned by their family. You don't understand how bad things can get. Nobody does... But when you're on the edge, and it's either pick yourself up and trudge through or die, most people would choose the first. An important thing about people like that is that they'll do absolutely anything.
>3
Those tunnels were so cramped, the cart-pushers likely couldn't even get to the door. Besides, miners were semi-skilled labor, or at least they were strong. Marketable skill=more money. Making them do a bunch of busy-work was a waste.

I worked 12 hour shifts doing manual labor when i was 16 to help pay bill
I was getting paid but theres nothing exceptionally hard about working long hours

Maybe becuase their life wasn't full of mountain dew and video games so they had to...

you know what, my will to even argue against how fucking out of touch you much be with the past is dead.

I hope you're trying to emulate the annoyance of typical
>muh privilege
but you do know that most farm kids didn't get much school, if any, right? That's a part of why the break was instituted, to try to increase the amount of kids who went to school.

Hey fuck you
I don't know a single non white person

Do they turn into Gollum?

It's survival. High infant mortality means have more kids so more survive.

>I was getting paid but theres nothing exceptionally hard about working long hours

There's nothing exeptionally hard about working in a factory either but have a go at in in the 18th and 19th centuries

Both sets of my grandparents had 8 and 9 kids, respectively. They were farmers. Even now child labor laws don't apply to farming. My mom got a pony when she was four. It wasn't because my grandparents were especially well off. It was so she could help herd the cows. At four years old, my mom was partially responsible for my grandparents financial well being. This was in the 1940's.