*walks towards you*

*walks towards you*

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020
archive.is/frujg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*blocks your advance*

*gives you a quick rundown*

>shakes hand excitedly

"thank you for saying africa and the press are stupid, senpai!"

OH FATHER GOD, BLESS US WITH YOUR JOVIALITY!

OH GRAND JUPITER!

Stop posting this twink

No user you're supposed to play on the joke that Macron is some sort of Far Right nutcase who wants to Genocide the Blacks, spinning his public presence, and completely ruining him in the eyes of the left, memeing the world into thinking he wants to kill all the blacks, however I guess you're just fucking incapable of any sort of fucking critical thinking, so you just decide to make some dumb fucking post that about how Macron is a weinie (which he is), because you haven't been posting on Sup Forums likely for more than a few weeks and you came here from r/t_d and all you can think about is how he is not Marine Le Pen, which just goes to show you know absolutely nothing about Sup Forums board culture, and care nothing about the community and the culture that has grown here over the years, pissing off the long time posters and oldfags, and basically ruining Sup Forums for fucking everyone, including yourself, because newfags like you don't fucking lurk, hell it used to be considered to be idiotic to not lurk for a few months, even a year wouldn't be considered crazy, but nope you get some link from r/t_d and just waltz the fuck on over to Sup Forums, hoping you can get in on those dank memes and get a bunch of (you)s and get on the front page of r/Sup Forums because golly fucking gee look at all those (you)s! Those are like upvotes right? Remember to fucking include me in the screenshot guiz!!1!!1!!!1! And worst of all this makes shills even worse, since you are too fucking inept to recognize a blatantly obvious shill or slide thread and jsut keep on fucking posting instead of saging or ignoring like any resonable person who enjoys the board can fucking understand, but nope you decide to just be a dumb fucking newfag shit, not realizing that your presense is making it impossible to people genuinely interested to learn anything, since lurking will just show them the toxic shit you spew that has nothing to do with anything that is Sup Forums, and it's absolutely disgusting.

Where's your helmet, m8?

Bon hello, mon amigo.

God, so this has already become a pasta?

*walks away briskly*

i thought that was the syrian flag for a second

Dien Bien Phu bitch!

*patiently wait only to realize his thoughts are so intelligent that he will never articulate them in a way that is easy to understand* Then spend the rest of the day saying macron walked toward me its true! so intelligent can't even articulate his thoughts!!!!

Australia is pathetic. A pack of ciggies is going to cost more than 40$ soon...

Holy shit Marine are you this upset that you lost?

**tries to impress him**

"I hate niggers too"

>soon

user...

?

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020

>unarchived shill
archive.is/frujg

But my twinkfu

Straya'

*blocks your TPP*

"you granny fucker"

For a second I thought the last rule was 'no loitering'.

> NSW is fuck'd m8
> I guess Victoria isn't so bad...

Implying this is anything besides a frogly attempt at memetic warfare, haven't seen the board like this since CTR were here. Macron is an ex-banker with ties to the global elite, he is literally French Clinton. Fuck off frogshills.

Not reading your post.

Bogs responsible for virgin birth. Macron clearing the way...

"a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel"

first designer baby confirmed?

IT'S CALLED A FUCKING FULL STOP (.)

FUCKING USE IT

fuck nigga

*turns 360 degrees and walks away*

"I-I too think niggers are subhuman."

OUR GUY

FRENCH AFRICAN COLONIALISM AGAIN WHEN?

*restores the Gallic Empire"

*crouch down and ask him if he's lost and needs help finding his mommy*

But for real, is he a good guy now or nah?

>Yes, boss. The pomp and circumstance is in place, the documents are ready, the charm offensive is underway. Once we have Monsieur Trump out of Air Force One, everything will be in place. We will finally be able to bog it down.

No this is a shill campaign the likes of which hasn't been seen since CTR shilled for Clinton during the election.

*conspicuously gets out of your way*

>I will govern like a roman god

Hmmm....sounds like something the Anti-Christ would say

>"Sieg Heil, Monsieur Macron"

Just buy Rothmans kunt. 16 buks a pack

are abos intelligent enough to operate a webstore? redskins in burgerland are allowed to sell cartons of cigarettes tax free online, i think it just has to be sent from their reservation

>are abos intelligent enough
S T O P R I G H T T H E R E

Haha fuck, this is me but I just can't be bothered to make contact with people, I'm a 370 pnd virgin neet but at least I'm not completely shy/socially retard, but when I talk to a store employee I try and end it quick with a sudden "Thank you"

>people would shill for someone who already won the french election on a Bruneian bumper car enthusiast forum

it's just funposting chill out

*criticizes africa for having too many children*

He wouldn't. He would throw a white flag in the room and run like the french bitch he is.

>tfw the military fixed me

Now I pretty much duckwalk like a pompous ass everywhere

Kek same.