There are no races, we are all same, we are all a human ra-

There are no races, we are all same, we are all a human ra-

Other urls found in this thread:

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cherry picking is not an arguement

is that even human?

>Flag

checks out

That's what an Australian abo looks like.

They look the same to me.

If i paid you 1 million dollars, do you think you could get hard enough to fuck the black woman?
I dont know how, but id find a way.

fucking based centipede xD posts some based black magapedes praise kek deus vult xD

too be fair that fella prolly has fetal alcohol syndrome.

I've seen uglier desu senpai

One of them lives in the park, long overgrown nails has a disease and can't speak properly white dirty afro stinks like shit coordination is all retarded

'hey give smoke

nah

'white unt *Cough cough*

Post a cute abbo then.

Well Australia and Finland are as far away from each other as two countries can be.

I don't think that abbo has any special condition, he (she?) is literally just old and has poor teeth. The facial structure is actually fairly common for abbos.

most abbos specially homeless and welfare trash have FAS. Look at the space between his mouth and nose, there is no bridge, many other.

I unironically don't get why people are so opposed to there being different species of human beings.

Why didn't we genocide abos?

we do not need niggers

Right

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/

All Races came from different Planets & Earth is a "Joint Colonization" with each Race having a Continent.

[Made a thread on this: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Humanity's History is a fascinating thing. Such as the Adaptations & Designs.

>post dry water

Abo's have more Denisovan genes than most other races do.

they're definitely human. a different species of human.

Why do you compare an old woman to a young one? Wouldn't comparing two people of the same age be more fair?

Anybody have a chart with all the known races of the world?

I'm holding a candle up to my screen but i can't see anything

Looks like a troll doll.

>They look different so I can't wrap my head around them being the same species

I'll bet the abo thing could kick that pretty white girls ass. Olympics or not.

really dumb

this isn't an actual biological argument. We share 98% of our DNA with chimps, yet obviously don't physically appear 98% like chimps. Before presenting your idea of racial realism, please cite some studies in human DNA that prove a significant separation between "whites" and "non-whites". And before you call me a cuck, just consider how "Aryan" you look by discrediting a request for evidence.

Reminder that they're different subspecies, not different species. Keep your scientific terms correct. You will be called out on it.

she's 1/4 Abbo at best

No chance she is pureblood abbo

>human skin varies between races due to different environmental pressures
>human bone structure varies between races
>human musculature varies, in both proportion and composition, between races
>human oils/glandular secretions vary between races
>human blood varies between races

>the human nervous system is exactly the same between all races

Surely nobody actually believes this. I'm like quad-racial and not even a white supremacist; it just doesn't make any fucking sense that adaption would skip the nervous system. For Chrissakes, there's even different levels of admixture with Neanderthals, a different fucking species, between races.

Why does the idea of human subspecies trigger people so much?

Abbos are barely human tho

it dehumanizes people, some can't handle it.

Reminder that this type of face is exclusively caucasian.

>Hurr durr look at my redpills xD. I'll believe anything if it isn't mai stream.

we wiz all descended from one nigger in afrika 150,000 yearz ago an sheet trust me

>Both head attached to a neck that is attached to a torso
>Both have 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth, eyebrows and a set of ears.

Yeah m8, we're all the same.

Well, they're the modern version of homo erectus, like we're for homo sapiens.

>human skin varies between races due to different environmental pressures
>human bone structure varies between races
>human musculature varies, in both proportion and composition, between races
>human oils/glandular secretions vary between races
>human blood varies between races

All of this varies between individuals even within a single family line in a nation state.

Damn, beat me to it.

>If i paid you 1 million dollars,
Yes, no matter what you fucking say, anything short of landing me in prison or causing me to lose said million or impede any function of either my two hands, two eyes or brain or otherwise cause me to die before I turn 50. Yes.

Darwin, the hero of the left, agreed on races.

He didn't think the differences were too great to warrant different species, but separate races was 100 percent to him.

you got it chief.
those 2 look exactly alike to me.
except one is human the the other is a sheboon

All anglos look like this, FACT.

Yeah, evolution is definitely not a thing

This mulignan on the left is a dead ringer for Bub...

How does it dehumanize them? By definition, we're talking about different sub-groups within the same species-the human species.

This is true. But I'm being very general and sloppy here, and the environmental pressures of different continents defintely matter.

nigger, they look like middle-class mexicans.

If she were Mexican, that pansa would be hanging out over the top of her pants.

Source: Meximutt

But there are spcific traits that can only be found in certain races.
>put a black actor in white face with 5 Hollywood grade makeups artists and you can still tell that its a black person .

No. She's a subhuman Finn.

Hardly. Wake the fuck up.

here is a picture of a monkey, user ... that is not a true example of all monkeys

kek made me chuckle

Get out of white countries and return to the failed imitations your people couldnt get working.

Probably not but I want to give her the banana

moderation is key

Holy shit. What a boring looking group.. Fuck

It would show that one race is inherently superior to the others and we can't have that. It would be RACIST

Abbos and Indians look a lot alike.

I think it's a male Klingon

Klingon

>Those australians who actually fucked pure abos.

brave, brave men

this
also she is still kinda weird looking. and not that nipponese kawaii weird kinda way either

Abbos are denisovan hybrids. It's not a fair comparison.

WHO is that on the right?

Croatians aren't human or Germanics either but we like to play your fantasy game to be nice user.

KEK

bump

>birdshitskin wh*te pigs
>people

Really? Again with this wankery?

And you still won't find an abbo that looks half as human as the girl on the right

No

Never had people like that in the US that wasn't part of a circus attraction before Obongo and cabinet made being slightly overweight a disability. Which allowed lazy fucks to draw social security for being too fat to work.

I'm in the country I came from.

>underager detected

I bet I am old enough to be your daddy.

Aim your dick, close your eyes and pray for oblivion.

It's almost like we're hardwired to see the smallest differences in faces.
Those two women share 99.9999% of the same DNA

>slavshits
>human

Get cancer and die untermensch

girls are really pretty
wish i could talk to one some time

Only if you've got a time machine, kid. And I don't see any closed time-like loops around here, do you.

>that beautiful girl
>subhuman
Why? Because Uncle Hitler told you so? Retard, some of you NatSocs are just as retarded as SJWs

Proof? Last herd european natives inter bred more with neanderthals as far as other races go.

>We share DNA with Cancer
>We should be nice to Cancer

your argument is retarded just like your education burger bro

Hueman

You mean white, like

>mfw highcheekbones and diabetus
lol