Minorities now buying guns to protect against rightwing death squads

You brought this on yourselves Drumpftards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/6mwtx9/husband_and_wife_sell_their_wedding_and/
youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not afraid of someone who wakes up crying every day because someone I don't like is President.

Ick, how can a person be such a pussy?

>he doesn't like

fixt

>It's another episode of "you will never be this angry and stupid"

>Democrats want to grab guns and make civilians defenseless cattle
>Trump tricks all of them into buying guns and learning how to shoot them
How does he keep doing jt?

>I won't let them take our ethnic neighbors
How much you want to bet his exotic neighbors don't give a rats ass about him?

So long as they fire first, we are golden.

>we won't let them take our ethnic neighbors
>our ethnic neighbors
the guns are not even for themselves, its a a white white knight

this is excellent. we need everyone in the country super paranoid of the government so those jackbooted, statist, fuckfaces can't put anyone in fema camps without sustaining massive casualties.

>Minorities now buying guns
this means that it won't be long until the minorities wipe each other out.

This is beautiful
Armed minorities will kill each other without us having to waste a single bullet

>won't let them take our ethnic neighbors
>as if they are defenseless
>talk about them like they are pets, looking down on them

Fucking racist ass liberals.

bitch sounds unstable
almost as if this is their first time under a republican president and they don't know what to do

it won't save them .

How poor do you have to be to sell your wedding ring to buy a gun. You can get a cheap Mossberg for $350

Dumb nigger probably went out and bought a DE or some other meme gun

How poor do you have to be to sell your wedding ring to buy a gun. You can get a cheap Mossberg for $200-350 depending on the model

Dumb nigger probably went out and bought a DE or some other meme gun

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

Liberals don't think of anyone besides white people as being competent and able to live life without constant help.
They infantilize that majority of the world and call others racist

WOOO CIVIL WAR AND SOCIETAL COLLAPSE WHEN???

I'm willing to bet they have no "ethnic" neighbors around their house

This is just increasing the amount of guns in our communities and making things more dangerous for everyone.

>Sell the (albeit a Jewish) symbol of your marriage to protect those who will replace you and fuck your wife
>Dude just get off reddit
Wew

I'd join a rightwing death squad. Where do I need to go?

They don't have to fire. Just wait for them to point it at you and start their Hollywood inspired antiracist monologue. You know they'll carry on like a retard for at least 15 min in a planned speech that leads up to your execution. They'll be too full of themselves to see you draw your CC that you've actually trained with and you can legally stop the threat in about 0.5-1 second. They'll be so confused as the watch their own blood pool around their torso. "This isn't how it was supposed to happen, I practiced that speech 50 times!!!"

This is a shithole country to extend 2nd ammendment rights to shitskins.

>TFW the wife wants a divorce and this is a good of a place to start as any
>Oh I have an idea honey let's sell our wedding rings!

more families packing heat caused a drop in crime in detroit. the chief of police in detroit was begging citizens to buy guns in the newspapers.

apparantly the possibility of getting shot makes breakign into peoples homes less appealing, go figure.

When is the ethnic neighbor? Patronizing cheese maker.

I doubt the hipster artisan cheese market is very lucrative.

someone should report that guy he sounds too mentally unstable to possess a gun

No dude, you can get a cheap Mossberg for like 170 bucks, less on sale (these are common sales items, check places like dicks, academy, ect for poorfag deals.

>inb4" (((mossberg))) "

But seriously Opfag is good for a chuckle

not so EZ bein Cheezy

it's almost as if they know they've been acting like criminals and niggers

Great, after a few shootings they will relax the laws on kicking out illegals even further.

They may learn how to use them properly in time, but they'll die trying to kill us if CWII becomes a thing. Every left-leaning area is either surrounded or has it's back to the sea.

+1 internetz

LOOKS LIKE THAT 2ND AMENDMENT BLEW UP IN YOUR FACE FASCISTS!!!!

Paid $290 for a shockwave 590

He wakes up crying in his cuck shed errymorning.

also
>I was a cheese maker. I made fucking cheese.
wat the hell?

anyway his "ethnic neighbors" will shoot his ass after they rape him and his wife half to death.

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

America fought Fascists dumb fuck.

>People not realizing that minorities are mostly pro-gun.

Makes it more fun for us. Who enjoys shooting fish in a barrel?

And wrongfully so.

>minorities are pro-gun
No shit, how else will they commit crime?

>/r/copypasta
reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/6mwtx9/husband_and_wife_sell_their_wedding_and/

>How else will they commit crime
>Comparing the lowly nigger to a black.

The only threat that "minorities" face is from each other. So, sure - pour some more guns in there. See how it works out.

>liberal buys guns
>goes to get training
>trainers are reasonable people who are deliberate and patient
>liberal gains feeling of accomplishment and empowerment as they get better with firearms
>begin to become annoyed with shrieking liberal friends
>begin talking about it with people at the range
>begin to become more and more conservative
It happens more than you might think.

>Lefties start realizing that if they want to keep their illegal alien neighbors they will have to help them in some way other than convincing politicians to ignore the crisis that is our lack of immigration enforcement
>some are dumb enough to think that they alone can do that with some guns or finally get a taste of the redpill and begin to realize implications of personal responsibility and civic duty, which will inevitably lead to more conservative realizations
I'm OK with this.

CHEESEMAKER WITH A GUN

oh noes

Guns are definitely one of the issues that got me to start leaning conservative.

>Be person of color
>Carry gun legally
>Get shot by police anyway.

Happens all the time. Only us whites can carry guns.

00buckshot parmigiano reggiano fuk u up boi

>Be person of color
>Following the law and not carrying a gun
>Get shot by police anyway

>be american
>go to gun training seminar
>trainer looks like he can't run a mile
>probably couldn't use cover effectively because his gut would stick out from it
>"now folks, first rule of gun safety.."
>fast forward three hours
>"and now you know how to clear a chamber in a gunfight"
>"so that's all we got for today. and folks, whatever you do, just be safe out there."
>"look, I don't care if you're right or left wing, I just want to see everyone out there practicing proper gun safety, and having a good time and a nice, clean, accident-free revolution"
>"now let's all bow our heads and say a little prayer..."

>temporary PTSD
The man's life has been so devoid of true excitement, he doesn't know what an adrenaline rush feels like and thought it was PTSD. The first time I shot full power .357 Magnum out of my first handgun, I had the adrenaline shakes because it was fucking awesome. The recoil and the THUMP you feel in your chest the first time coupled with the muzzle blast was a Hell of a rush. Like anything else, you get used to it. I moved up to .44 Magnum then .50AE. The .50 still does it for me.

You should always provide a route of escape for your enemy that you have chosen

Are right-wing death squads actually real, or are they just a distant dream ?

Oh? But I thought guns were scary, loud, killing tools, that must be confiscatef from private hands at all costs.
Their hippy dippy bullshit pascifism goes away mighty quickly when challenged.

WE BE TAKIN GUN COURZEZ N SHIETTTTTTT

OLD NEWS

if you have to sell your wedding bands for a gun

1. you are poor
2. you are stupid
3. your marriage is not going to last

>I wake up crying everyday because I don't like the president

I don't think a gun is going to help this guy out.

My God leftists are such crybaby drama queens. Also, how poor are you that you had to sell your wedding and engagement rings?

>BASED

that person isn't a minority.
If their """minority neighbors""" heard them talking like this they would roll their eyes at them and call them crazy white people.

>He wakes up crying everyday

maybe he will use his gun on himself.

Dog Bless

Also true.

>paranoid
>wakes up crying every day
>owns a gun
the sooner this moron kills someone for accidentally triggering her the better

I was like that when I fired my buddy's Mosin Nagant for the first time. Sounds like artillery compared to .223

Can't wait to pick one up myself, but ammo is pricy

>implying marriage requires a wedding band and engagemebt ring

I WAS A CRAFTER OF CHEESES FOR SCIENCE'S SAKE

HITLER GET OUT

It will. Look at californias suicide-enabling law that allows people to lefally suicide .and i thought alaska was bad

>I bet they have no minorities around them
Dunno, anyone who has to sell his wedding ring to afford a gun ain't too well off

youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ

This is how the world ends. Not with a bang, but with a wheel of provolone.

>ethnic neighbors
it's a hipster antifaggot, not a real minority.

My nuhyeaguh! Wud it do wit lil rayray and yayomang bruh? Dem muhfuclahz be wildin N sheeeeiit

>cheese maker
Wisconsin or Minnesota confirmed.

Same here.

For fuck's sake...
One last time...
FEDERATED, CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

The United States is NOT a democracy!
Learn some theory of government!
Or just gtfo. That's an option too.

whats up with the mods selectivly deleting images and banning people
i'm starting to wonder if the reason the left is shitting up the place so much, is because the mods are banning all the right wing fuckers

Shit. Help me out user. There's a joke in here somewhere with Swiss cheese and bullet holes.

>The right encourages their own to violent kill their ideological oppoents who they think won't defend themselves.
>Ideological opponents defend themselves.

Well that backfired.

15D chess

This is bait right?

That's a good thing.

They now realize that the state can't protect you.

Dont sing it, bring it niggers !

Please please please give a good excuse to exterminate your black asses

>my wife means so little to me that i pawned the physical symbol of our infinite union so that i can shoot an innocent person for having the wrong opinion
What has this guy's logic and his cheese got in common? They're both full of holes.

This.

This is the first step to becoming red pilled. By awakening the survival instincts of leftists, we're already winning the ideological war.

Let them harden their minds against false promises. Even if they hate us, they will come to see that we were right all along.

Good I need more guns bit don't want to spend money on them

no, the brainwashers brought us to the point.
but it's cool, pic related.

we're being slid, faggots! TeaLeaves General -- the unmasking of the liar responsible for the Russia narrative. It begins with a Twitter Campaign (in progress) and ends with Soetoro in shackles.
gtf in here!

Needs to quit flinching if he wants sub MOA Swiss

>falling for the Jewish diamond meme
a ring is a ring. The Jewish diamond industry teamed up with Hollywood in the early half of the century to convince the normies that they had go pay a small fortune to a jew when they wanted to get married. Somehow it worked, and here we are today.

>Minorities
The pic implies they are white.

It ain't easy being cheesy.

a part of me hopes trump is actually impeached just to see the carnage

>backfired
I see what you did there

r*ddit needs to get a grip