This is what 2020 will look like, libtards

This is what 2020 will look like, libtards

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6jawf5/the_big_switch_is_a_lie_nobody_switched_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Hawiie.

virginia here, i don't think we're gonna be red again, too many nova crawlers and that's the fastest growing region. old dominion is dying out.

Good luck

Minnesotan here, if we never see voter ID, it will be forever blue.

I want to believe

Hey we were only 40k away from red this year

you're the next California

My homestate new jersey is getting increasingly conservative. Maybe not 2020 but maybe 2024.

You shouldn't need a state ID to vote in a federal election especially when some states discriminate against giving people ID's like the homeless.

Just fuck off

>Illinois read
Yeah, if you nuke Chicago

I'm not sure voter ID even helps in MN.b the twin cities are cucked beyond repair

implying homeless are politically aware

Fucking, read should be red god damn

sadly it is true. we were a deep red confederate state then we got hit with mass immigration from latin america and asia to the NOVA region which flipped the state. not to mention the federal workers, many of whom are white liberals.

we still have a chance at having republican governors but i feel we are gonna be a lot bluer in the future. those who think virginia is coming back to the GOP aren't paying attention to the demographics. it's sad man. i thought of going to WV to be around white conservatives but i couldn't leave my state.

>California
>Blue

Taxas? You are retard, gas yourself.

This is what Trump will look like 2020, bootlicker.

You wish

MN would have gone red if it wasn't for the illegals and "refugees".

It will deff go red in 2020. I can't wait to vote in the midterms.

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP.

By population. Keep an eye on adult demographic changes going into 2020.

>we were a deep red confederate state

You know the Confederacy was blue, right?

Also, a lot of people like to say I'm wrong because of a "switch". But that's all bullshit.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6jawf5/the_big_switch_is_a_lie_nobody_switched_the/

New Mexico would flip before Washington and Oregon

Oh fuck off.

If a homeless is so fucking crazy they can hold on to an I.D. they shouldn't vote.

Only dems are against this because then they can't bus in illegals.

at one point yeah, but from 1968 to 2004 we were republican every election. since obama we've been democrat

Get out nigger

Dude i knew you were from reddit before i even saw blue text. Put some hot lead in your head you Mike Cernovich watching fuck.

It didn't go red because a lot of people voted third party, figuring trump had no chance in the state.

You can't compare the platforms either party from 1860 to those of today in a meaningful way. Hell go back 25 years and both parties are wildly different than what you see today.

Also
>linking to plebbit
The leftist fairy tale that the parties just switched positions one day is a joke but come on man. Wheres your dignity?