"YOU CAN'T COMPARE ME TO A HITLER SUPPORTER!" Tucker Carlson DESTROYS New York Times Journalist

youtube.com/watch?v=7Osuex3AFvc

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS! THIS IS AN EPIC TUCKENING!

>BETA MALE
>CRYS LIKE A BITCH
>MUH RUSSIA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCijmKtj4H0
youtube.com/watch?v=KrUXPn7HCjM
youtube.com/watch?v=ylmkVh-vCRw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nazi flag
>happy that (((Tucker))) trashed Hitler supporters
hmmm, nu-Sup Forums much?

Tucker Bump

Bump

I wanna be tucked in!

>a chubster who doesnt shave yet

this is all the right has left

(((Journalist)))

>muh women and children
Is it even possible for leftards to make an argument against something without this trope?

Based Tucker!

Its seems to be a running theme. The retired commander he had on last night did the same stick then defended the propaganda about going to war in Iraq and that it was justified because of the children.
Im guess this is the new narrative is call everyone a Hitler supporter/apologist.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCijmKtj4H0

Tucker is a cuck

Tuck bump

why americans keep rambling about TV personalities irrelevant to the rest of the world on Sup Forums

oh vey, goyim.

you should hate russia.

i'm important cos i'm from the Ochs Shulzberger Jew York Times!

Day of the oven when?

>Named after Das Boot
>Literal Communist

I mean come on

This was fucking cringe by CFR fag
CFR confirmed fag tank
CFR permanently wrecked
youtube.com/watch?v=KrUXPn7HCjM

wtf i hate tucker now

Tucker is bad at doing interviews
He should let his guest answer from time to time

>An-Cap Flag
>On a Nat Soc board
>Calling anyone Nu-Pol

I love that Tucker had "COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS" instead of NYT journo on the chyron

FUCK THE CFR
FAG THINK TANKS SHOULD BE BULLDOZED

Tucker carlson is no different than the non-jewish germans who were like "I don't think the Holocaust is a good idea but we aren't going to stand against hitler".

whats the verdict on this Tucker Carlson guy? He seems alright, destroys leftists here and there?

the jews have been using that line to get us into wars since the Spanish American War, WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf 1, Kosovo, Gulf 2, Afghanistan, Libya, and now Syria.

all Jew lies to get the goyim to slaughter.

Does anyone under the age of 40 care about "Hitler" anymore? Boomers and Gen-X'ers act like the Hitler label is the worst possible thing you could give someone, but all that shit happened 80 fucking years ago. Unless you're old, who cares?

It doesn't matter anymore not because of how long should it was, but because of how often it has been used. Look at how the left has painted each Republican that ran against their canidate, they always in some way equated them to a terrible dictator.

They kept calling everyone the next genocidal maniac but when they really could have used it, they found out no one cared.

Anyone who's used the internet to see the world instead of the Zio-control matrix (cable news, print media etc) knows that Hitler did nothing wrong, and that he was a hero.

The jews are literally unraveling in front of our eyes. They know millions of people are aware of them and their bullshit, aware that Israel is the etho-state they deny white people, aware of the destruction that postmoderism holds.

God willing, we might get to see the next shoah in 10-20 years. I will be beautiful.

>BETA FAG: I-I-It's not as lucrative as your seat at Fox Newsssss

>Tucker: Right, uh huh

5:25

I'm not a burger but after seeing a couple of posts and watching him, can confirm as based. This is him fly fishing in central park, comfy as fuck youtube.com/watch?v=ylmkVh-vCRw

Sup Forums is satire, buttboi

That's good enough for now.

>I don't think the holocaust is a good idea
Wait a minute schlomo, I thought the Germans just didn't know the holocaust was happening?

Best tactic for when someone's got you on the ropes in a debate:

"Let me answer your question. Will you let me answer your question? Just let me answer your question"

t. Eichenwald & whoever this new cocksucker is

His comment about Hitler is hilarious
>Putin's not Hitler, because there's only one Hitler
It's like he's talking about his favorite band or something, like someone waxing poetic on Sup Forums about some game but with genocides

Tucker vs. Malkovich

>Fox News
eww

Jesus I almost feel bad for this sweaty fuck ahahaha

BUMp

drump :^)

>white guy destroys a subversive jew on national television

it will soon get better than this

>that dead air

Hair