This is the photo that made John McCain call a "FAKE NEWS ALERT:"

This is the photo that made John McCain call a "FAKE NEWS ALERT:"

manlets
when will they fucking learn?

John McCain with his Viet Cong handler, 1971

learn what?

John McManlet confirmed

McCain is a fucking lifelong traitor who was just on TV last week crying about the fact that he didnt win President
Trump should BTFO six months ago

john mccain pretends he was tortured by the gooks but he was treated real nice, meanwhile all the men without rich families got bamboo under their nails

thats a story straight from a vet

Meeting with Russian is part of doing job in Washington. She's calling him out on his hypocrisy

One of Sup Forums's biggest problems is it OP's are literally AIDS and getting worst.

Just tell us who the faggot on the right is and why it is important. Stop slowing everyone down when trying to catchup on the latest happenings.

>Faggot OPs: Pic with not details
>Normal OP's: Pic and all the details
>Best OP's: Pic, details, links with archives, and more than 1 post in thread

He also recorded propoganda for them.

Sfter the war he supressed investigations into POWs still held in Vietnam.

he got beat so badly he can't lift his hands above his head to this day tho, then again if it wasn't for his father he may not have made it out alive at all

MSNBC is fake news.

Someone send the address of their journalists and producers especially Kyle Griffin

Someone post the picture of him meeting with known ISIS terrorists in Syria.

This guy is such a spineless snake. I wish he'd have been killed in Vietnam. We'd all be better off today.

#prayforthatjacketbutton

more like he crashed his two planes one killing half of his shipmates and the second getting him caught where they nursed him back to health

>hrrrdurr i'm so fucking retarded i think it's torture that gives him the limp and not him crashing two planes
what the fuck do you think he's made out of you retard. you're lucky to fucking survive two crashes let alone not be injured. he wasn't tortured he was nursed back to health

fuckin this. Tired of all the clickbait shit

That lady is dangerous af. Not someone to mess with.

I'm from AZ and I don't like him much either, but he almost certainly would've been better than Obama, and if we all smell what The Rock is cooking, that'll be presidents with Hawii ties before AZ manages one. Sad!
>It's our turn!

You can tell McCain hung those pictures himself.

He was also extremely rude to the families of the American POWs who were trying to find out about their missing loved ones. The fact that our (((media))) portrays him as a hero should be enough to tell anyone with half a brain that McCain's a piece of shit.

Additionally, his father helped cover up the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty.

Kekeroni pizza this guy is right

He is loohing down on them REEEEEEEEEE

Sure, he's batshit crazy, but he still would have been a better president than Obama.

Who is McCain with tho?

oooh. Is this why he's so angry at Russia?

>oh no a trumpkin found a photo

trump's a commie fuck.
eat shit.

you will never learn

>this media may contain sensitive material

lel

i literally lol'd.

lel, u mad?

you still get it if you click it, right?
all good

Probably not. I'm a short Irish/Scottish/Injun. It's a miracle I've not blundered into an alcohol coma, so there's something at least.

AZ user here...there isn't a day that goes by that I dont wish this guy would just die already. Seriously hate this traitor

What's the matter?
You don't think we're onto your games by now?
Ya'll are losing this game.
Trump will lead us to victory.
There is nothing you can do to stop this.
#FreeKekistan

John McCain should be arrested for treason