Midwestern Reich General: REAL MIDWEST edition

Why not start the Fourth Reich in the Midwest?

>majority germanic heritage
>family values
>90%+ white states
>high IQ
>tallest in the Union

IA, MN, SD, ND, NE, KS, MO, WI, IL, IN, OH, and MI all allowed. (PA still being decided)

>Injuns can't afford cars, buses are a human right
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/deiter-human-rights-complaint-1.4174640

>Illinois can't feed all those damn niggers
cnbc.com/2017/06/25/illinois-debt-is-about-to-be-rated-junk-what-that-means.html

>Wisconsin to ban communist Agitators
npr.org/2017/06/25/534332895/wisconsin-pushes-university-free-speech-bill

>Zuckerberg canvases for those sweet, sweet Iowa votes
usnews.com/news/best-states/iowa/articles/2017-06-25/facebook-founder-mark-zuckerberg-visits-nebraska-and-iowa

>Somalis afraid of people coming into their communities and killing them
startribune.com/rattled-by-hate-incidents-here-and-abroad-minnesota-muslims-take-new-precautions/430584913/

>10,000 Muslims gather to celebrate this years successful terrorism season
globalnews.ca/news/3554512/thousands-of-manitobas-muslims-gather-to-end-month-of-fasting/

>Head spic busted for embezzlement in MI
usnews.com/news/best-states/michigan/articles/2017-06-25/longtime-michigan-hispanic-latino-panels-head-faces-charges

Discussion Topics:

>Should we add PA?
>Should we start a #Midwexit movement on twitter with redpilled memes on the subject?
>Which city should we purge first?

Nebraskafag here Czech.

From Illinois. You have my support. I'll be standbying if this gets any real ground. Just bumping because I'm at work I can't really brainstorm/share rn.

>Ky
>WV
>PA
>Midwest

Nigga you cant get much further east

Agree.

You have my interest op, how do cleanse Chicago? Also bring the pride back to Henry's Dearborn and Detroit ?

>Which city should we purge first
Detroit

T.Nebraska

Once we've gotten all Midwest states on board, We should annex some other areas too.

>landlocked
good luck with that

>PA
>Not Midatlantic

WTF is this shit?

>Midwest
Nothing but a bunch of WE WUZ ARYANS AND SHEIT

Yukon and Ellesmere Island are pretty cool too, let's take them

Minnesota will be overrun with Somalis in a generation or two.

We're midatlantic.
We don't want to be in the same classification as >Ohio, even if that means being stuck with New Jersey.

Agreed
Next Chicago.
t.Nebraska

I don't think it's useful to define "the Midwest" along state boundaries. Some states are split between the Midwest and other regions. I don't entirely agree with this map, but it's a more reasonable attempt to define the Midwest as a region than anything based on state borders:

13 replies is less than 41 you retarded (You)-whoring nigger, quit shilling for your dumb thread in the other one. hold your autism until that one hits 290 like a reasonable fucking adult.

fucking sage

Any hoosier bros? 812 checking in.

>Implying we don't basically own all the parts of Jersey that don't suck

Come on bro...

also you guys realise that in the event of a race war whites will have all of the midwest including new england and cascadia, maybe even the south once the blacks are dealt with

the only problem is the southwest which will be majority hispanic and supported by mexico

It's true. We own the chill south Half of New Jersey and New York owns the shitty north.
Is there any state more cucked than New Jersey?

It's not a geographic boundary, it's a cultural and ethnic boundary, characterize by the influence of Pennsylvania Dutch settlers and further low German immigration. It's everywhere from Penn's woods to the Great Plains of Alberta.

thats not even all of the great lakes

Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, and Colorado are gods land.

Western Pennsylvania is already Midwestern, Plus we are mostly German so it would work.

We have to ditch the ones that do, though at least. I'd take Ohio over everything but the best and least Jewish parts of New Jersey.

We can't expand until we start with just the Midwestern states

What on earth could we possibly want to import? We've got everything we need right here.

He probably also doesn't know about the Mississippi River.

if you want to be anything close to a global power you need unrestricted access to the oceans

>lack of north east texas

checked but nigger this is all stupid fucking hypothetical larping, who's even taking any of it seriously? I'm just in the other thread to shill for my state and how much I love it.

>next Chicago
Please...
T.Illiniosian

when the usa balkanises the midwest will be the first region firmly under white control, so all this larpy shit has some real world significance

also kys awoo faggot

Well, I'm sure we could ally with New England seeing as they will need food and protection, but it's not about global power, it's about ethnic awareness and banding together for the Germanic people's in America.

New England is the jew capital of the USA

WI 100% German/Polish white reporting in

New England is English and Irish though. The midwest is what's Germanic and Scandi.

You faggots have nothing on Iowans, we call you fags the south of the north for a reason

>tallest in the Union

You got that right. I'm 6'3 and I'm pretty average.

Please gas Chicago, it must be purged

>Sup Forumsacks after the election

>tfw I'm a 5'10 manlet
Will I just be gassed?

>wanting to be cucked by new england
anyway nobody in america is pure germanic, you're better off uniting all white americans (a real ethnic group)
english people are more germanic than the average american mongrel, sorry

We don't call you anything, you are so far bellow us it would be unbecoming of us to say anything negative about you poor people.

Wisconsinites are the strongest race on earth.

Sterilized will do.

Just stay out of the Wisconsin Imperium

Only the master race is allowed to live there.

Wisconsin is full of manlets though
Iowa and Minnesota have the tall people

Chicago will be ground zero and we still don't have a budget, my father is from Wisconsin, will Wis. anons take me back?

If the state isn't past the Mississippi river then it can't be considered 'midwest'. That's what people where I'm from say.

it's a nice idea, but it really wouldn't play out like that.
1. Chicago is a problem
2. there's nothing inherently based about the Midwest in particular—I haven't been to upstate NY but I'm sure it's quite similar.

you know what it really is? it's smaller towns and rural areas that get cold in the winter. this keeps the niggers away, and attracts the hardworking Catholic spics while keeping the lazy and criminal ones out. it's the environment our forefathers thrived in, free from niggery. once you make large cities, it encourages groupthink, so the populace can be easily swayed by emotional bullshit, and it gives niggers a place where they can be niggers without fear of social or economic repercussions.

overlay some maps of the US sometime:
- 2016 presidential election results by county
- race by county
- population density by county
- average temperature and humidity each month by county

you might learn some things.

(note: the only two blue counties we had here in SD this past election were because of Indian (Native American) (prairie-nigger) reservations, which, if you didn't know, are essentially sovereign nations full of a type of nigger even more alcoholic and violent than the more common type)

bonus Midwest tidbit: pic related is 100% accurate; a month ago, my mom, my dad and I were getting into my dad's pickup truck to drive to Sunday mass. my mom saw a deer in our front yard sleeping under a tree, jumped out of the car, ran inside and got her air rifle, and shot the deer in the head, killing it—all while wearing her church clothes. we left it to die in our front yard and threw it in the slash pile in the backyard a few hours later, when we remembered it. my family is upper-middle class.

Please do this and uncuck my state

militiaganders where we at

>le based spics
Kill yourself Martinez

If you're gonna march into Canada for a port on the Hudson Bay, you might as well take all the land surrounding Lake Superior. That way we have full control of the Great Lakes.

>Reich
Fuck off nazi scum Hitler killed millions of Jews.

Wisconsin had riots protesting going to war against Nazi Germany. We have a final solution for our manlets.

I suggest our Greater Lakes Imperial Navy bombard the city's poor areas.

Jim I know you're in this thread

MO here. Who should we select as leader for this Reich? I would suggest our governor Grietens, but he is a Jew. Who herenhas a good state leader?

White race is collapsing and people are worried about showing how their states are awesome....

MO here. Who should we select as leader for this Reich? I would suggest our governor Grietens, but he is a Jew. Who here has a good state leader?

Scott Walker. He will build a great wall with Canada and keep the maple niggers out.

chicago would be quickly surrounded and cut off from supplies, as with every other nigger enclave. humanitarian missions would deliver food, however the blacks would end up killing each other over scarce resources until they run out of ammunition

the cities would not be sieged until the later stages of the war, after which the blacks would be contained inside their cities until it's their turn to be deported to africa

spics who haven't devolved into niggery are alright, user. I'm not one myself, I'm your typical all-American white mutt with some very distant Mongolian in me, apparently, according to a family member's DNA test... but we have a few token Mexican families at my local Catholic parish, and they're more devout than 99% of the whites, they're all legal immigrants, they all raise good families, and they all have hardworking husband/fathers. they make up about 1% of our population here in town, and since their birth rates are in line with the whites, we're all pretty chill about the whole thing. some of their kids grow up to be degenerates, but they move away to be degenerate in bigger cities—even Denver is more fun to be degenerate in than anywhere in SD.

again, it gets cold up here, it scares all the degenerate spics and niggers off while remaining comfy af for everyone else

Fuck sorry, now it won't delete my duplicate. This is punishment for using a phone.

should be called upper middle

Clearly, Trey Gowdy should lead the way.

Catholics will be shot, the Midwestern reich accepts white religions only

The midwestern Reich will be all white

Glad I could help

Northern Kentucky has heavy Germanic heritage, definitely need to add them in that shieeeett

He's a catholic, they want to import niggers so they can get converts.

>Catholic spics
u and they must go back to pierre

What will we do with the non-religious/atheists?

fuck you, my ancestors settled West River, we ain't goin nowhere

Gas them, atheists hate culture

>Why not start the Fourth Reich in the Midwest?
Because that's not how the concept of the Reich works you fucking retard.

that looks about right

Midwestern values are really 'rural' American values.

The primary divisions are irban/suburban/rural.
Though class, religion, ethnicity and immigration status of you/your family further stratified things.

I'm agnostic I hate atheists can I stay?

>spics...are alright
>muh good legal immigrants
civic nationalists out

Sure

KY
is pretty based being 85% non-spic white state
only 8% niggers
and 3% spic.
and with all the niggers living in mainly 2 areas.

Yes, many Gorillions goy

812 here .

Go away Shlomo.

this 100%, basically what I was getting at here rural/suburban America is the only true America. here, folk hear your wife's sick or your grandmother died, they bring casseroles and shit to your door. the carpet cleaner you met 30 years ago cleans a red wine stain off your carpet for ten bucks because he feels HE owes you for all the referrals you've sent his way over the years. you can have a huge-ass lawn on all four sides of your house, and enjoy mowing it with a riding mower twice a week or more, whatever it takes to ensure it's a quarter-inch shorter than the neighbor's.

I've lived in the Seattle area for a few years. shit's straight-up lame compared to what we have out here. the liberal bullshit isn't worth it.

The tippy south east corner of PA is south second street in Philadelphia, one of the most based neighborhoods in the entire country.

>88 replies
Keep it up faggots

Reminder midwest is full

Jefferson fucking county needs a good nuking.

You see, in America, the white race IS the midwest. You probably haven't seen a white man before but it's pretty cool when everyone in your town has light hair and light eyes

definitely Detroit first, then Flint. MI has the most problems in the Midwest so we need to clean that place up first

IOWA IS THE HEARTLAND OF THE HEARTLAND

If we run the niggers, spics, and diaper heads out of the big cities it would be utopia.

Okay we can just throw you in your precious river and that can decide where you go.

Yes, please.

T. Michigan

Live in MI, can confirm purge
>still haven't fixed water crisis
>Mayor of Lansing says weed is chill, literally every other providence gives you 7-12 in Niggerjail for it, even medicinal
>Governer is a lobbyist
>Respresentatives actively say the have no fucking clue what's going on
>Detroit
Please send nukes

>Midwestern
Fuck all y'all divisions. We're all part of the number 1 country, America.