Could America invade and occupy Western Europe?

e.g.
>2022: Western Europe is so bad and the governments keep protecting the terrorists.
>Trump decides to invade Western Europe and install pro-Trump leaders in Western Europe.
>Could this be done? How hard would it be?

No

Reason - Nukes

Also:
>Russia and Eastern European countries invade from the east?

EU armies are small and shit and we know the cuck EU populations wouldn't do shit.

We should meme this into existence.

>Reason - Nukes
>France and the UK would try and use nukes against the US and Russia.

I doubt it.

Lol no. If a bunch of Vietnamese rice farmers and Afghan goat fuckers can defeat them, they'd get utterly btfo trying to invade any first world western country

>implying those cuckholds would use them.

>they'd get utterly btfo trying to invade any first world western country

So Swedish and German trannies are going to fight the US military?

>Western Europe is full of cucks that won't do shit.
>All Alpha western Europeans are right wing and would support the invasion.
>It would basically the US miltary against trannies, cat women and homosexuals.

>Vietnamese rice farmers

It sounds like you feel western europeans are tougher than the Vietnamese. You aren't. You are so much weaker. All the few men that are still left in western europe would side with us.

No way...too costly financially and diplomatically.

full version :D

>No way...too costly financially and diplomatically.
the alternative would be an Islamic western Europe.

I yearn for the day the US is no longer the only big-dick superpower in the world and gets taken down a notch.

>cuck EU populations wouldn't do shit.

They do what the Propaganda tells them to.
The moment they feel the Islamic takeover is threatened, the narrative will change and you will suddenly see Europe do a 180. Suddenly all of them will be unified under one message:
"whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

>All the few men that are still left in Western Europe would side with us

Ahahaha, you think they'd side with the most degenerate, disgusting, dumb country in the world over their own native cultures? America is a country that no longer has an ethnic identity, has no culture other than empty consumerism, has let in far more immigrants than any European country, and is the source of all social and moral decay in the west today. Fuck's sake man, the Jews have got you so tightly by the balls that most Americans are circumcised and they still see nothing wrong with it.

Most real men would work to take down the great Satan that is America. America is the birthplace of modern globalism, corporatism, trannies and faggots atheism, anti white hatred, sjws and cultural marxists. If America invaded Europe, you can be sure that every last remaining non cucked country on earth would rally to defeat you.

We already did in the 40's... But for the wrong side. Should've stayed tbqh

>The moment they feel the Islamic takeover is threatened, the narrative will change and you will suddenly see Europe do a 180. Suddenly all of them will be unified under one message:

Keep believing that matey. The EU leaders have said on many occasions that they want an Islamic Europe. They are never going to go back on this.

No. Hispanics and niggers in US uniform would spark a 20th century tier European chimpout.

we did that...

We already have. We already do. Military bases.

bullshit

>gooks, semites and women
what could possibly go wrong

America and Russia could do it together. We had to save Europe once before may have to do it again.

Thats what I'm saying, They will become ultimate form of a cuck.

The kind of cuck who is willing to run into machine gun fire and fight to death, so that Achmed can fuck their wives and daughters without a condom.

We've done it twice before

We already occupy much of western Europe.

>Get in a proxy war with the whole communist world
>Fight them to a standstill in their backyard
>Get in a proxy war with the whole Islamic world
>Occupy their shit for a generation and slay millions

I don't think you grasp the reason we fought these wars.

Absolutely. Historically, the only nations capable of beating modern America's military are third world shitholes, this is why the EU is importing arabs and africans like crazy. By making the EU into a third world shithole, they will never again have to worry about an American occupation.

we have enough 3rd worlders already

>I don't think you grasp the reason why we fought these wars

What, to line the pockets of jews and bankers? Those wars put your nation into trillions of dollars of debt, no average American is any better off because of them. You were tricked into going into those wars so your overlords could earn a few more shekels.

Well they already have bases in Western European countries.

The British military alone could take on all of the continentals and repel them. So I don't think the US would have much of an issue. Aside from all the Jihadi suicide bombers in Europe now.

Yeah it could be done, but why would we want to? By 2022 they'll be majority muslims and it would be better to nuke them.

manifest destiny part 2 when

>Trading a pile of paper for the lives of millions of communists and jihadists.

Yeah, horrible trade.

I can imagine a Western Europe where our bases are subjected to occasional mortar attacks from outside the perimeter.

Eventually America will have to patrol the autobahn with attack helicopters because the refugees will have taken over the roads with technicals.

We're being slid hard, faggots. TeaLeaves General -- the unravelling of the Russia narrative ends with Obongo in shackles!

ALL HANDS ON DECK! MAKE READY THE MEME CANNONS!

Sure we already invade and occupy every other nation of Sand Niggers

Assuming the V4 Group is cucked by the EU, that the EU removes all US bases from Europe, and that Canada remains neutral in the whole thing a trans-Atlantic invasion would likely fail because of the supplies couldn't make it across the Atlantic fast enough. Taking Greenland, Iceland, and the UK would be a more feasible plan for an invasion of Europe.

Yes ... but y.....

>implying euros are tougher than farmers

they already did, it was kept quiet. look at german bases.

28 days later with american army taking over london and running it under martial law. they show the truth in movies first.

the reason is not to save europe but to create puerto rico 2.0 where corporations control the economy in chains.

i mean mcdonalds and several others already do this.

America has bases already in Western Europe

>can the United States invade and occu-
yes

Trump should change the constitution in my country too. Please. Free healthcare to gipsies coming from Romania, fuck this shit.