Burger needs help

I work for a state dept. contractor and have the option of doing overseas work in 1 of the following places

> Kosovo

> Ankara, Turkey

The Hauge

which one should I pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

deco-inc.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Hauge

You will have no regrets.

what makes that place better than Ankara? there the muslims are more moderate and the people are poorer so id have my pick of turkroach women

The Hague is better for your because it has a Western culture.

Expecting that you'll find and enjoy moderate mudslimes is a farce.

true, plus plenty of degeneracy right next door in Amsterdam to enjoy right after work

Why does this city get a definite article?

On an unrelated line of questioning...
Can I ask what the position involves? Is it technical, translation services, or what?

I'm a technical guy but I'd like to do some travel for work so I'm curious if there are jobs out there for me.

It's Dutch name is "Den Haag", and didn't get one from English. It's what they call it.

sorry bro but unless you have a top secret and a DOS cert you can't apply

The Hague is pretty intense...you'll meet contacts that can help you for the rest of your life; but its crazy expensive there.
Kosovo is beautiful, amazing people, and gorgeous women you can fuck because all the men are dead. Plus its inexpensive and you'll live like a king, and they LOVE Americans there. Its crazy. I said I was from San Fran and was almost worshipped like a God.
Up to you user! Good luck brother.

DOS cert? I do have a TS/SCI clearance granted by DoD. Now gibs me them deets, bro.

deco is the company name and CST is the game
if you gotta:

>ts/sci

>DOS cert

> 5 years construction experience

deco-inc.com/

aren't they jihadist though?

>Ankara
Roaches
>Kosovo
Corrupt shit hole that can barely hold itself up, also roaches.
>The Hague
You will be working with white people in a white country with some small minorities. I don't see the problem.

Lol wat. Go travel man

if istanbul or izmir were the options i would say go with turkey but ankara is boring as fuck. people are conservative as fuck there.

lol define "conservative" user

>The Hague
>find Mara
>tell her how bad it is she grew up

> fucking balkins
>fucking turkey what

are you retarded op pick the fucking hauge

The city grew around a fortress and just kept it's name

>make me choose between 2 piles of shit and a western city
really activates my almonds

religious, dont like infidels. they will not behead you though. like your bible belt we have quran belt. aegan coast, med coast and thrace are liberal, rest of country is religious. there are clubs, bars in ankara too.

>id have my pick of turkroach women
enjoy getting honor killed

no you will not. this is not some slav country. you will not sleep any women you want because you are a western expat. most women will avoid you because you are an infidel. ones dont avoid will look for serious relationship. you have to date several weeks, make them believe you are serious then they will sleep with you. casual sex is taboo here.

even in Izmir?

its not iran user

there is honour killing in turkey too. kurds do it though, not turks. it will be easier in izmir but still much harder than west. only small number of women are open for casual sex while every guy is looking for it. a lot competition to fuck sluts.

thanks user

>Russia has more Muslims than the rest of Europe and it's better than SJW infested shitholes
>North Africa has more Muslims than Subsaharan Africa which is largely Christian and it's better
>Pakistan has issues but at least it doesn't defecate openly as much as India
>Central Asian countries are better than China

Turkey has problems but at least it doesn't have a detroit and it's not Sweden.

>only small number of women are open for casual sex while every guy is looking for it. a lot competition to fuck sluts.
So like most countries in the world.

wait.... I thought kurds were secular???

Lol you're retarded. Kurds are way more religious than Turks. Just because a minority of them are leftist militants doesn't mean the average Kurd is less religious than the average Turk.

>a small handful
wew lad ypg isn't small