twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>draws glock 19
>IM STANDING MY GROUND
>mag dump

Shoot them

Benchmade: 1
Carotid artery: 0

That's my fetish.

I've been a bad boy online. I need to be disciplined by IRL feminists.

They asked for this.

Start stabbing in the face laughing.

>smacks
>spits
>on me
Start feverishly masturbating.

*teleports behind her*
pssh... nothing personnel.. pig

Beat the shit out of them. They slapped first, so it's self defense. I don't know jack shit about martial arts, so all I can do is punch hard and hope it works.

wtf is wrong with you people who would shoot/stab/beat them? Women are like children; they're not fully responsible for their own action. You wouldn't beat up a child right?

Also, anybody else sometimes fantasize about kidnapping a feminist, keeping her in your basement or in a cabin somewhere to slowly deprogram her and make her red pilled as fuck and turn her into a youtube alt-right waifu to fruther red pill normies?

Start shooting since they violated the NAP.

i love it when they violate the NAP

Begin a crusade duh!

>"what are you going to do, hit me?"
eni meni mini mo

You're brutal, depraved!
The horror!

How could you :(

Oh just grab one of them, and sling their ass to the side, on the ground. After that, go to the next one, grab that shitty sign out of their hands, fling it in the opposite way you flung the first one on the ground, then push them over. Go to the last one, and get right in the face of the third, full contact, pushing them with your chest, and make them move.
Tell them if you hear of them spitting or hitting anyone else, you'll be back, grab up a sign, break it over your knee, then make your exit.

>you just dominated those whores

>You wouldn't beat up a child right?
I would if the child slapped me with the force of a full grown adult.

Someone hits me I'll hit them back.
Equality.

>what are you gonna, do hit me?

Yes and your butt buddy will get arrested for white Knighting
youtu.be/gZuHbx4-17c