Why do you think (((they))) are shilling so hard against cigarettes?

Why do you think (((they))) are shilling so hard against cigarettes?

Before blowing it off, consider that the link between lung cancer and cigarettes may be less strong than you think. The nations that smoke the most heavily disproportiately lack lung cancer. Also, the oldest person ever to live smoked.

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/254745-Nicotine-The-Zombie-Antidote
sott.net/article/227052-Smoking-does-NOT-cause-lung-cancer-in-fact-it-just-might-protect-you-from-nuclear-fallout
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's to make society realise that if they tell the truth, they arent going to do what's right anyway

They increase memory.

>2017
>ei polta röökiä
Oletko koulukiusattu, kehitysvammainen vai molemmat?
>m-mutku siihen kuolee
Niin? Oliko elämä kilpailu kuka elää pisimpään?
>siihe jää koukkuu!!!
Ei jää, jos ei ole alaikäinen ja osaa polttaa kohtuudella.
>s.. SIIHEN MENEE RAHAA!!!
Kuka pakottaa ostamaan askin päivässä, vitun turvenuija

You're dumb, anyone who thinks cigarettes are anything but unhealthy is a lunatic, and insane. I mean sure go ahead and smoke, no one gives a fuck, but don't pretend it's good for you, dumbass. Go get cancer, sage

because they don't want us to have the freedom to decide for ourselves

a governments place is to decide for the individual what he can and cannot do, especially in regards to health

first they go after the smokers, and we all agree because hey ciggs are dumb. then they go after the potatoes.

not even joking, frying potatoes releases acrylimide (a carcinogen).and monsanto has recently developed a potato that doesn't make acrylimide. (boiling does not produce acrylimide, temp isn't high enough)

if you can get away with banning smoking almost everywhere. then you've set a precedent and put the tools in place to start controlling other things, like where you can eat fried potatoes.

it's about building and reinforcing the nanny state, the expectation that the governmetn has the right to interfere in every aspect of your life for your safety.

driving isn't safe either, expect that to be banned

Question: Will the frankenfoods kill us?
Or turn us into thangs off Thriller, or dang gorillas?
Breeds of a needless variety
In the name of greed we in a seedless society
Flounder genes in your tomatoes
Cod in your potatoes,
Playin' God, retarded'er than play-doh
And as the juice gets sweeter
No use in being cute, if you's a useless eater

To target rebellious teenagers using reverse psychology.

>Look kids, look how bad and dangerous smoking is. You don't want to be BAD so don't smoke cigarettes.
>Kid starts smoking cigarettes to look rebellious
>Gets addicted
>Good goy for life

But where are the proofs, mein nigger?

>everyone but me is wrong
Cigarettes and "junk food" are political folk devils that they use to increase taxes "for your own good", no matter the truth of their effects

A major established US industry willingly, and knowingly selling a lethal product, feeds into their anti capitalist narrative.

If the populace is unhealthy they are less productive.

smoking was the scapegoat for the rise in lung cancer rates after they started testing of atomic bombs. Passive smoke was a meme to help explain the lung cancer rates in non smokers.
Also in 1970's scientists accidentally discovered that smokers lungs formed a mucus barrier that helped shield the lungs from radioactive particles that can cause lung cancer. (rats in smoking control group got mixed with rats in radiation testing control group by mistake. The only noticed because the rate of lung cancers started reducing).

>Why do you think (((they))) are shilling so hard against cigarettes?
Because they don't want you to have ANY control over your life, even if it means you making a poor decision. They want to make your decisions for you.

you are literally mongoloid tier retarded and a likely paid big tobacco shill trying to 'make smoking cool among the hip alt right' if you think smoking doesn't directly cause cancer and all sorts of other health problems

Tobacco increases IQ.

Interesting

Got a source for that? (being serious)

Tobacco usage is conclusively linked to increased risk for dozens of cancers, not just lung cancer. Not to mention the other illnesses/conditions associated with smoking (high blood pressure, abdominal aortic aneurysm, etc). There are probably thousands of studies showing this. What do you mean "where is the proof?" Where have you looked for it? You have looked for it, right?

Because there's more money to be made with vapes, nicotine patches, and all the other kinds of jewish schemes.

I am much more focused when I smoked. I quit, but the reality was really fuzzy. I basically started vaping nicotine because the world seems bleak when you don't smoke. That was my experience.

Having said that, I feel much better since I quit. I haven't smoked for 4 years. I would say nicotine is good for how how I think, but cigs make you feel much worse. Some other delivery method would be better.

Also part of the reason I quit is the cigs started to taste like shit. I started rolling my own cigs, but then said fuck it and quit. When you smoke shit they sell it's much harder to quit. Cigs did change significantly towards the worst in the last decade. Marlboro Medium was the shit, though. The last cigs I smoked was Parliament and they literally had tobacco fall out of them. They used to be premium cigs.

Its one of the last goy dominated industries. Simple as that

>Japan has one of the highest rates of smokers in the world
>Japan also has one of the longest average lifespans

Really jogs the noggin. From what I understand nicotine reduces the changes of neuro-degenerative diseases, such as Parkinsons' or dementia, from forming, or at least greatly reduces their progress.

It really comes down to a tossup, if cancer runs in your family, then don't smoke, but if dementia does, smoke away

>(((they)))
You realize the fucking Nazis themselves were among the first to discourage and campaign against smoking, right?

if you drink, smoke and take unnecessary drugs you are weak mentally

Fewer smokers lowers costs on healthcare. Saves taxpayer money because of less lung cancer treatment. Same logic for retarded burger health insurance but with profit as goal.

One reason is to put yet another tax on the books. Cigarette (vice) taxes often have a budgetary effect which is much like the dopaminergic rush of cocaine. The state, in order to feel the budgetary rush of that first hit must take an ever larger chunk of vice tax, sometimes they expand the vice tax, almost every time there's some lobby who says 'if you dont support this tax babies will die and you're supporting lung cancer and look at this premature kid born because his retarded half-mother smoked' and the conservative, who loves his community folds. That needs to stop. Fuck those people. No unnecessary laws.

>wanting to inhale smoke
>"b-but disprove me"

Oh shit, you really got me there. Consult your doctor if you want some sort of proof or a professional opinion.

>inb4 some sort of meme response
>inb4 you come up with reasons to trust random anons giving you medical "advice"

This is the prime example of a dialectical 'good goy' who ends up supporting the state's overreach into the lives of citizens. GO AWAY COMMIE

sorry i do not, shit i read many years ago on some conspiracy site. The smoking test rats had sources iirc but obviously the blaming smoking for cancer caused by nuclear tests is just conspiracy.

So they can tax it like crazy.

Cigarettes are made and packaged in the u.s.

Woah, you're right, medicine is a conspiracy. Breathing smoke is totally not bad for you, even though a retarded sheep knows better.

I could report 90% of the threads on Sup Forums right now. and I'm fucking dead serious.

Smoming tobacco can kill worms in your stomach.
People in africa and india shit out white worms out of their ass like a dog.

cigarette smoking raises testosterone, i think i read that somewhere

Thats just a lie you shills say. The busuness is jewish as it gets.

Well as you can see from those packets none of them mention lung cancer, regardless though cigarettes cause all kinds of health problems.

do you know how much tax they get from smokes. In my country it's around $10 a pack. $10 a day x 3000000 smokers = $30,000,000 a day x 365 = almost $11B a year. I think smokers have payed more than their fair share of health insurance for their smoking related illnesses?

they want to steal your organs.

smoking makes your dick bigger
it also makes you sexier

>consider that the link between lung cancer and cigarettes may be less strong than you think.

Acrylimide is a neurotoxin, not a carcinogen

I've got nothing against the occasional scotch and cigar, but cigarettes are degenerate. Cigarette smokers are the worst kinds of people

>smell like shit
>smoke break every 20 minutes
>can't get work done because brb need a cigarette
>throwing cigarettes out in the street while driving
>poisoning they're children with clouds of smoke
>no cardio or any kind of activity because always out of breath

I can go on forever, fuck cigarette smokers

I guess even heavy smoking would be pretty much a minor problem for the typical fatass braindead assburger.
(You) noo aahm sayyn?

I'm guessing it was cutting into their (((insurance))) profits

Smoke 20 cigarettes a day for a year and cough into your sink. Literally all the proof you need.

While I agree that nicotine has a lot of positive benefits to cognition and I have a theory it acts the same way testosterone does in the body, there's better ways to ingest nicotine other than smoking, lozenges for example.

So they can increase (((vice taxes))), duh.

True, if you fail to control for diet...

The nazis didn't know what a nootropic was.

>in muh cuntry
In somalia o mighty pirate user?

>poisoning they're children with clouds of smoke
>poisoning they're children
>they're children
>they're
at least cigarette smokers can use english properly paco

sott.net/article/227052-Smoking-does-NOT-cause-lung-cancer-in-fact-it-just-might-protect-you-from-nuclear-fallout

Smoke shit with minimal/no additives, like American Spirits. Any smoker can tell you that Camels, Marlboro's, etc, are way fucking worse and harder to quit - it's the chemical flavorings and such. You should definitely question the smoking hysteria - literally billions of dollars were spent on propaganda on things like 'second hand smoke' that was sketchy even at the time and is now thoroughly shown to be a hoax.

Infrequent smoking. Habitual smoking lowers test

I get more work done than any of my non-smoking co-workers, to the point where my boss doesn't even make me clock out anymore.
Anyone who can't go 2 hours without a cigarette shouldn't be hired in the first place.
Also I have an ashtray in my car.

You're just too fucking dumb for words

godfather smoked, died at 55 of lung cancer in a hospital bed looking like a holocaust jew....bad feels....don't smoke guys :(

Hitler was against smoking you moron

Somalians pay $25 for a pack of smokes?

The nations that smoke the most heavily havent aged to the point where they get lung cancer yet. Im assuming you're talking about china

This.
Whenever I go out EVERY kid smoked

Why are (((they))) so against vaping?

source?

Referring to Japan i think.
I know they used to have the highest rate of smokers and least highest rates of smoking related illnesses. After Fukushima im sure that will change :)

I smoked in my office before I quit smoking. They had to tolerate me lol

>decades upon decades of scientific data showing smoking is bad for you

BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF

Fucking kys

Because the reptilians don't like the flavor

as a smoker, I'm starting to think people are legitimately concerned for my health. I havent noticed any adverse side effects yet other than my lungs cant keep up when i run a lot. But everybody ive know who smoked long term legitimately died from it or is dying. OP quit being a faggot theyre not shilling anything it might be the one good thing (((they))) are doing.

It's a marketing tactic. Studies find that if you act like an overly preachy cunt people will be more likely to defy you. So they show these over the top commercials with annoying, preachy people to make you think "fuck off" and then you're going to smoke.

I smoke about a pack about every month not even, but When some kike decides to slap this nasty shit on a family that actually takes pride in their product like Nat Sherman it's enraging.

Vaping has helped me lose about 15lbs. The appetite suppressant is an underrated side-effect.

>this shill again
I'd hoped you were dead.

Cigerettes are linked to lifespan increases (upwards of 120 years among lifelong smokers), memory increases, happiness increases, and increases in fertility.

Most lung cancers are caused by exposure to chemicals in the workplace or household, mainly asbestos. Cigarettes are simply a scapegoat for these corporations. For a good example of this, lung cancer among Native Americans - among whole tobacco is a cultural hallmark - is virtually nonexistent.

it cuts out southern economic influence. the kikes are still butthurt about slavery. not sure if they're butthurt over us ending it and losing their profits or us allowing it at all.

Trump really has shifted the overton window right, Sup Forums threads literally saying smoking is good for you and creationism is true

God fucking damn you guys are such fags. You literally have an entirely pointless habit that is harming your physical health, and you're saying the people that basically ask for NOTHING in return and are trying to get you to stop killing yourself and being a fucking retard are JEWS from trying to convince you to stop wasting your money.

You deserve the death that's coming to you...fucking idiot. You god damn fucking idiot.

what, mad we'll check out and not pay into your social security for an extra pointless 30 years of senile adulthood? get gassed.

>pol/ threads literally saying smoking is good for you
These shills have been pushing this shit for a while.

>Cigerettes are linked to lifespan increases

you sure about that? because according to Wikipedia "Diseases related to tobacco smoking have been shown to kill approximately half of long-term smokers when compared to average mortality rates faced by non-smokers. Smoking caused over five million deaths a year from 1990 to 2015.[1]"

and

"a recent study estimated that as much as 1/3 of China's male population will have significantly shortened life-spans due to smoking.[40] Male and female smokers lose an average of 13.2 and 14.5 years of life, respectively.[41] At least half of all lifelong smokers die earlier as a result of smoking.[42][43]"

you sure it increases lifespans? And yes, I know that there are a handful of examples of insanely old people smoking. But the preponderance of evidence seems to suggest that these people are outliers rather than the norm.

>Wikipedia

HMMMMMMM... THINKING.

This is Either Big Tabacco guerilla marketing, or Antifa. Sage

Quit them or get on the ebutts?

So that's it? You can just wave away the evidence because "lol Wikipedia is ran by likes"? Did you even check the citations in the Wikipedia article?

>ran by likes

meant to say kikes, in case you were confused

Sauce?

I've been wondering why the jew was so afraid of cigarettes recently. Interesting that this came up.

Wikipedia is not even remotely a source. You want to use what Wikipedia has as sources? Fine. But saying "ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA" marks you as being ether underage or retarded.

Health costs due to cigarettes in welfare/social secutiry country is very high and the numbers keep rising.
So to compensate for exceding costs of dying people all over the country, they tax the very poison we take.

It's the sort of thing I can go with and will make me stop smoking.

Still no proof lmao

Have you ever seen a doctor in your life? Or are they (((doctors))) to you?

Because even the most basic health knowledge or experience in the medical field, and you would know that one of the most basic questions that all doctors will ask you is if you're a smoker. Wanna know why? Because it's fucking linked to all sorts of health problems, and they're experts on health. One of the most common being high blood pressure leading to heart disease.

I have to tell myself you guys are fucking around and aren't THIS retarded. I can accept pizzagate retards. I can accept most forms of retardation here. But smoking is indefensible. It's wasteful, self-damaging, and only a habit a pure idiotic cuckold would pick up.

Yes, most doctors are professional poisoners. Sorry but it's true.

My grandfather is 102 and is a lifelong smoker. No respiratory problems whatsoever. It's because he lived in an uninsulated (no asbestos) home.

Not like Hitler had the largest, and first, anti-smoking campaigns. With "Rauchen Verboten" plastered in military facilities, factories, etc.

I remember how they used to shit on nicotine. It's actually a great stimulant. Now they are saying it's the smoke that's bad. I sort of agree. I don't like the smell of cigs now.

The Wikipedia article cites the CDC among other relatively-credible sources. As opposed to the people proposing tobacco as a panacea wonderdrug, who offer no evidence while disregarding any evidence offered to them. On second thought, maybe you guys should just keep smoking and do us all (and the gene pool) a favor.

If they can ban cigs for your health they can ban other stuff too

>CDC

Might as well post the Israeli Health Department.

>Wikipedia is not even remotely a source.

It is. It's not a source that's usable for academics for specific reasons, but not because Wikipedia itself is a terrible source of knowledge. It generally IS correct. It's only disputable at an academic level due to the nature of its rules and how its written(verifiability) and the malleable nature of the encyclopedia itself.

For general purpose arguments, Wikipedia is not invalid.

Again, you offer no evidence to suggest tobacco is less harmful than most doctors believe, while just flippantly waving away any sources you don't like. Bunch of retards you are.