There's no denying it anymore

independent.co.uk/news/science/antarctic-iceberg-splits-larsen-c-ice-shelf-half-size-wales-a7836736.html

One of the biggest iceberg on record fell into the ocean and is expected to cause the sea levels to rise a few inches.

Try to explain this climate change deniers, oh and no mental gymnastics. I want a full proof answer of course you climate change deniers can't deliver cause its fact that climate change is real. YOU LOSE. Now admit its real and we should all do something about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9qmPp
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses
physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae389.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=jBssLrx67Xc
climatedepot.com/2017/07/05/fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/scientists-refute-manmade-global-warming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archived it for you
archive.is/9qmPp

>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

mother nature has been attacking us for millennia, she's just getting hers

>(((berg)))

Sup Forums was right again.

The planet would heat even if we were not involved until the next ice age, shoo shoo global warmin goblin

Except this one wasn't because of climate change..

Those scienticians clearly went over there and lasered that shit off just to make us look bad.

It's an iceberg, so what? The Titanic sank decades ago.

Humans have bases there...

Right. Was listening to NPR today and some BBC chap was mansplaining how ice shelves calve begs when it gets out of equilibrium, and how the us navy found one like 5x? the size of this way back when

GIVE MY MONEY TO WHERE? FOR LIVE GIVING GIBS ME"S

>-half-size-wales
Oh no a tiny chunk of ice.

>cause the sea levels to rise a few inches.
Please provide source, or I am calling bullshit on this.

Hypothetically, ocean levels should have gone up a few inches WHEN this ice(((Berg))) hit the water right? It did displace water when it broke free right?....Or do we just assume that it is floating entirely above the water level.....

The end days are near. When the Ice melts, the holes at the poles will be filled with water, and the surface will be dry, and the hollow Earth will be flooded.

post some fun videos at least, OP.

No one cares about some dumb cube of ice that falls somewhere none of us have been. Show us some fun shit happening.

But won't that cool down the ocean like an iced beverage?

Snow niiga never fails

How come they say that melting icebergs will raise the sea level?

Ice takes up more space than water, iceberges are like 90% underwater, If it melt the water level will go down.

Underrated

She relaxed around blacks

enjoy your (You)s

Good, I'm planning on moving there next year.

Right wingers won't ever believe in climate change until their houses are literally underwater. Then they will say "hmmm, maybe we should have listened". But by then it will be too late.

Oh well. Maybe next time. Right?

the free market will fix this

trickle down bergenomics

That looks like a man-made cut. Who benefits from this Sup Forums?

maybe the US can sit this one thing out and let the rest of the Earth take a crack at doing something for once.

DELET THIS

>more ice(((bergs))) break off
>sea levels continue to rise
>(((urban))) and (((coastal))) retards drown
Cool, let's keep weaponizing these icebergs against these nosebergs.

Oh no, that sucks
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

And it won't cause sea levels to rise.

I thought CTR trolls were shut down?

Prove that it was caused by us.

Oh oh oh let's pay a shitload of money to china and india through the paris accord - surely that'll fix it!

The Elite

We've been in an iceage for a while now its getting slightly warmer. there that wasn't so hard was it?

Know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna change oil in the truck and dump the oil down the drain. Just for you, OP

Yup this is the first time in the history of the world... an iceberg was ever formed. Strange how they've just shown 18 years of actual scientific data that says there is no Global Warming, and totally debunks the fake Global Warming wealth distribution scheme.

Independent is a communist newspaper

lmao this

Fuck off

I mean, who really cares about a berg?
Considering that water is displaced by ice in the first place (which is basically fucking water).
Say you have a cup of water and put an ice cube in, it the water's surface gets raised for example. It will still rise once the cube melts, but not by that much.
I don't think the bergs melting is what people refer to when they say the sea's surface will rise.

I hereby lay claim to this large Iceberg in the name of Sup Forums - fuck with me.

The sea levels were supposed to rise a couple inches two decades ago. gtfo retard

>Iceberg
>melts
>causes sea levels to rise

I believe this should be sufficient as proof.
physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae389.cfm

There is no scientific concensus as of right now on whether this is a natural process or due to climate change. Either way this ice shelf was already in the water and simply broke off the other day so it caused no increase in global ocean levels (imagine an ice cube in a glass of water). I'm not a climate change denier but this specific case is still to be determined.

Every. Damn. Time.

>even the new york times had to admit it wasn't due to climate change

top lel

i hope antarctica melts so we can colonize it
t. american

What the actual fuck nordbro, are you a goddamn bot?

(You) are utterly retarded, do you even know what the latitude of the shelf was? Did you think the ice shelf was going to keep growing until it covered the entire planet. kys

It was sea ice not land ice. It was apart of an ice shelf. The sea levels won't rise.

>.>133436028
We need to get /biz/ involved. Since its almost as big as England, we could sell ocean-front lots to refugees & black liberation types so that they can form their own nation. Im sure its cold there so me can use the cash generated to tow it to warmer waters in the mid-Pacific.

How did you know about his dick through the radio?

please explain how the iceberg breaking off undoubtedly proves climate change. you are the one who owes us proof.

>is expected to cause the sea levels to rise a few inches.
ha ha ha

It won't change sea levels even a 1/1000th of a burgermeter. It could literally be 1,000,000x larger and sea levels wouldn't budget.

It has begun! The world will finally be cleansed of these barbaric monsters.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBssLrx67Xc

Us goyim invented Physics. No matter how hard (((they))) try they can't jew us on science.
Our brains are genetically wired to understand it. Theirs aren't.

kek

get out.

Im dead

You don't seem to understand shit if you cannot see the link between human output of greenhouse gases and the warming of our planet you stupid untermensch

>One of the biggest iceberg on record fell into the ocean and is expected to cause the sea levels to rise a few inches.

This makes no sense. If it's in the water then it would have already made the oceans rise, since the ice sticks out the same proportion as the difference in density between water and ice.

Have you ever put ice cubes in a drink, It cools it. It is gods divine will that is creating equilibrium. Read the bible, then you would understand

Why did the iceberg split?

>so he could double his oceanfront property

Call me a retard but wouldn't there be no change if an ice berg, in the water already, fractures and falls into the water? Wouldn't it stay the same?

Perfect thank you for saying that so I don't need to

It would read

I found the jew.

>berg

I see what you did there

see also

This is such a natural thing that it has it's own word in English: calve or calving. It's almost 200 years old and it comes from an even older word cealfian.

>record amount of ice in the northern hemisphere for this time of year
>everything leads back to muh global warming

climatedepot.com/2017/07/05/fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/

Talk about confirmation bias, fucking global warmist fanatics are hopeless.

"climate change" is a fucking meme, pollution is the real problem

It's real.
Now what the fuck do you honestly think humans can do about it?

>There's no denying it anymore
Sure there is. I deny it. Bigger pieces of ice have broken off in the past. Pic related is not statistically significant. Hang your self with a rope, queer.

Seriously fuck that iceberg.

Do your stupid job and be ice. You're letting Antarctica down.

Stop acting like a nigger!

Yea since ice displaces the same amount of water as if it were water. So if the berg melted it wouldn't change the water level.

Scientist #2 Refuting Manmade Global Warming: Dr. Denis Rancourt

Dr. Denis Rancourt believes that the idea that global warming, on its own, could negatively impart the environment, is tenuous at best. He describes manmade global warming as a psychological and social phenomenon backed by no solid scientific evidence. The problem is that the AGW movement has become a giant gravy train (estimated to be worth anywhere between $22 billion to $1.5 trillion per year). It’s hard for scientists and politicians alike to get off such a comfortable and profitable moving vehicle, since their prestige, reputations and salaries all depend on it. He reveals how real activists understand that the AGW is not true activism, but rather an invention of the privileged world:

“NGOs and environmental groups who agree to buy into the global warming thing benefit from it a lot, in the sense that the powerful interests … fund them.

They have to pretend they are doing important research without ever criticizing powerful interests.

They look for comfortable lies … they look for elusive, sanitized things like acid rain, global warming … it helps to neutralize any kind of dissent … if you’re really concerned about saving the forest, habitat destruction and so on, then fight against habitat destruction; don’t go off into this tenuous thing about CO2 concentration …”

freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/scientists-refute-manmade-global-warming/

this.

hahahaha holy shit

Planet X. Next.

>on record
How far back do you think those records go?
Moron.