Israel: George Soros Behind Groups That Defame Jewish State

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/07/10/israel-george-soros-behind-groups-defaming-jewish-state/

I can't stress this enough. Global media jews and israelis are not the same people with the same interests. Most jews are totally on the side of nationalism. The Soroses of the world cuck us as much as you.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZJvJd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will you fucking kikes quit acting like you all don't suck bloody baby cocks.
You'll all get yours on tdotr

unrelated to post. wanna try again?

constructive as always. love how cogent jew hatred is these days

OY VEYY BELIEVE ME NOT ALL JEWS

SERIOUSLY GOYIM WE BASED NATIONALIST JEWS ARE NOT NORMAL JEWS

Yeah, I don't believe this - he pulled funding from FEMEN (somebody please find that screencap) for even thinking about setting up an Israeli chapter.

The whole "Soros is a anti-semite" is just a canard to get retards like Glenn Beck into worrying about him too.

>Most jews are totally on the side of nationalism.

No. The ones living in western countries sure as fuck aren't at any meaningful scale. At best they're ones like Mark Levin who are (((civic nationalists))).

>unrelated
All jews want enslavement of the goy and zog, try your swindling words elsewhere, shill

missing my point again. normal jews are the based ones. these fuckers are an annoying minority

WE HATE THESE MUSLIMS THAT ARE SOMEHOW INVADING YOUR COUNTRY TOO

how the fuck do 15 million people enslave 8 billion. do you think before you post?

WE BASED JOOS xDDD

lol israel is just as cucked by these types of kikes as europe. its 25% arab. when will you get it. Jews cuck other jews as much as they cuck the goy

ABSOLUTELY BASED NATIONALIST JOOS ARE DIFFERENT

I don't know you retarded fag you tell me.

Can someone give me an unironic reason that Soros would benefit from undermining Israel? I honestly don't see what he has to gain from doing it

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT JOOS GOYIM

Found a good jew

this is obviously a shit tier 2d chess move to get the right to support israel.

i love how you retards brandish these quotes as if they're some legal declaration by jews to overthrow the white race. These are just liberal fuckwits masquerading as journalists. I would be glad if you gassed/expelled/(insert punishment) them. would benefit me as much as you.

Fed rev niggas gotta go

I don't want anyone to support anyone. I'm just sick of jews taking the blame for Soros types. They get it just as bad from them as you do.

Have another, you twat

Shekels and removing a relatively successful competing model from his utopian "open society".

because he's a fucking commie globalist. He has no allegiance to any group. These people give no fucks about the "jewish world order"

Jacob and Esau, kike. Do you think we are all dumb and blind?

>Global media jews and israelis are not the same people with the same interests.

They play both sides whilst colluding behind closed doors.

hahahahaha I didn't realize you were a communist that believed in "corporations control everything" propaganda. If you don't like a corp's product than stop buying it.

wtf. do you realize that "playing both sides" translates to an effectively neutral position. There's no backdoor conspiracy. Jews just aren't a monolith. I can tell you why they generally take on liberal causes tho.

>HAHAHA LOOK AT ME AND MY JEWISH DEFLECTIONS
>let me ignore the fact that jews control almost everything while my smartass JUST ASKED ''how the fuck do 15 million people enslave 8 billion. do you think before you post?''
Try again kike

I love BASED nationalist Jews because they trigger libtards XD
MAGA 2020

yes and jews get attacked in europe. I just don't know why you assume these people aren't short sighted enough to contribute to their own demise.

Pic related, from the same subversive shitskin kikess from the post you quoted.

>WE CAN'T LET THESE ENRICHMENT IN OUR COUNTRY GOYYY

Someone make a strawman of this

>equating argument with deflection

I don't think you understand the definition of the word "control". Tell me, precisely how are you being controlled right now? Where/who is your omnipotent puppet master?

>corporations control everything = central tenant of communism
>strawman

If they're down to purge the satanic pedophiles than I'm willing to overlook their Jew shit. Mixie 25%er here. Fed rev niggas gotta go tho.

please gas her with glee. I will watch with popcorn. I really don't care about these people. It may not be easy to accept, but the truth is these people's positions are utterly incoherent. There's no long term plan; they just want liberal status and recognition.

fuck the fed and fuck circumcision. I just want jews to be like any other group without special recognition. It sucks that these fuckers justify their bullshit under the banner of judaism.

trust me, goy, I totally support based civic nationalism and Soros is an enemy of the poor oppressed Zionist state. Make sure to support Israel!

post above was for you

am white nationalist, not civic. don't think anyone is oppressed. israel doesn't need anyone's support, just not antipathy.

they are using soros as a scapegoat
never forget the jew is eternal and needs to control in order to survive.
this is idf on Sup Forums

Dare I say it?

>implying jewish right wing = civic cuck

fuck off kike

>anything not strictly antijew = idf

this cant be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal

replace whites with jews and blacks with whites, and you have yourself a nigger-tier argument.

tell me, in this fantasy of yours, what are jews attempting to achieve. How does a group of less than 15 million stand to gain from undermining the entire western world?

Simple.
Six million

lol so the holocaust is context sensitive. its real when you need it to be, and fake when not.

You are a sneaky jew trying to gain rapport so you can slowly influence our rising awakening
archive.is/ZJvJd
what they get from america, free gibs, weapon deals, trade deals and military support.

im telling you, i don't want special rapport, power aid etc

I want to be left alone in a comfy white neighborhood in america and live my life.

>see goyim, we're on your side! that soros fella is out for the both of us, I think we've got it under control though now, crisis averted! we israelis are based nationalists like you :)

JEW =/= ZIONISTS.

If a Sup Forumstard cannot understand this, they must end themselves A.S.A.P..

HAHA SEE GUYS ITS JUST THIS JEW NOT THE REST HAHA WE ARE GOOD JEWS ISRAEL DIDNT DO NUFFIN

If Jews are throwing one of their own under the bus, it means they are getting very scared

hmm you restated my position but sarcastically. trying to extract an argument from that.

you aren't white and need to get back to the desert from whence you came. then hopefully iran does the West a solid and nukes your whole tribe.

explain soros opposing israel please

It's true you fucking arshole.. At this point they have a similar numbers between the dems and republicans whee half of jews would be /our guys/ and the other half are shitlibs

if you weren't genuinely retarded and had any semblance of understanding of genetics, you would recognize ashkenazi jews are as white as Italians, greeks, spaniards etc

Soros is like that guy in The Sum of All Fears movie, behind the scenes getting countries to destroy themselves and each other.

Hint: he's a Nazi

exactly this. despite my resistance to jew conspiracy memes, it is definitely true there are many wealthy jews who could greatly contribute to nationalist causes

Remember how Israel cried to Hungary about muh anti-Semitism right before they targetted Soros? They're the same victim complex having, sneaky Jews as the rest of them.

There's a reason they call it the red pill, you know. If you look closely, you might be able to tell that what's blocking the light isn't actually the horizon, just an incomprehensibly large Jewish plot to specifically end your race as it is the only historical enemies jews have faced because we're the only race with enough moral backbone to call them on their shit.

Whiteness is more than just genetics. Paramount is the ability to survive without being a parasite and you just dont have it. Hence why you make these threads to because you need to infiltrate and infest white societies.

Soros has ties to interfatih bs and muslim brotherhood. It's nice that he looks like total arse and evil, gives a easy-to-hate icon to the islamisation of the west movement but the real dangers are the "moderate muslims" that are actually in positions of power even in the US (counseling Obongo and bush jr.)
DESU I have no problem accepting the idea that half the jews aren't trying to dumb down the whole planet into chaos or a full caliphate but the other half is still concerning.

Oh, I understand, you're retarded. Forget I took the time to reply earnestly.

This

Even Jews in California who aren't tied to Hollywood are shitdicks. Have you ever gone to a bank or a lawyer's office? Perhaps a clinic regarding mental health? An orthodontist? They're riddled with bullshitting kikes.

Boy I can't wait for this leftist to be taken out, once Israel gets Soros out of the picture than the battle will be over and we alt-righter civic nationalists will have triumphed. Lets all go watch some Fox News and Lauren Southern

T B H is now DESU i see...

whatever you say rabbi

You're not too bright, are you? It was never real, but that didn't stop it from being the lever to worldwide jewry.

>and we alt-righter civic nationalists
>Lets all go watch some Fox News and Lauren Southern

I know this is bait, but this was upsetting.

hmm everytime i ask for something concrete i get cryptic ambiguous sloganry. makes me wonder...

its pretty obvious hes just the scapegoat. the jews have fallen so far that they are literally following the script in this fucking meme comic . unfortunately, they were so successful in cucking conservatism it will probably work to some degree.

agreed. i also think jews should put more pressure on other jews to cut their kikery out cause it gives us a bad name

I'm really tired of this 'LE BASED JOOS' meme. The only one whose words have any worth is Michael Savage, but hes still a kike.

No, I straight up am telling you that every single problem society has is a distinctly Jewish invention via the Frankfurt school's subversion via KGB funding from the Bolshevik party that was nearly ethnically pure yet not actually Russian at all. Any time you call them out on this Jewry, you're directed back to a genocide that has no physical proof, now or during the contemporary decade we couldn't investigate it because it kept shattering the narrative.
This is step one in swallowing the red pill. Good luck and fuck off.

you didn't ask for shit chaim, just claimed that you're genetics make you "white". no shit when you've been infiltrating europe for centuries you're gonna have some white ancestry. having some white blood hasn't stopped you from being leeches though. thanks to your tribe in a few generations the muslims you imported into europe will be "white" too by your genetic metric.

>The Soroses of the world cuck us as much as you
>(((US)))
>am white nationalist
Are you even trying, you circumsised inbred degenerate piece of fucking subversive shit? Why did Hitler not annihilate all of you for real, holy shit

the position you've taken is jews are essentially irredeemable because either they're "scapegoating" or "playing both sides". I honestly don't have a response to this as you seem to be beyond convincing.

>Just cos normal jews arent occultists doesnt meant they don't have fucked up
cultural ways of thinking (ending racism
through segregation, greed is good etc.)

Yeah Isreal isn't 'the bad guy'. But they are definitly A bad guy

did i misinterpret your post?

>Not understanding the concept of controlled opposition
Brainlet detected

Can we all just admit jews are our friends? Seriously lets cut the jew blaming. If we just accepted them as white the could help us fend off degenerates

sick of rebutting this. not a civic fag

>HAHA IF THE STATE FUNDED ORGANIZATIONS THAT ROB YOU IN THE FORM OF TAXES VIA THE STATE JUST DONT BUY THEIR PRODUCT HAHA LMAO
False flag ancaps are worse than unironic commies.

>noo goy it was the OTHER jews

fuck off schlomo goldstein

That post was a joke by them, fake news fagget.

You literally don't understand the most basic concept of the dumbest political ideology known to man kind, that you even know what "misunderstand" means is a small fucking miracle.
Thank Christ I'm among God's chosen people so I could see something so spectacularly stupid.

>generalities as always

you people sound like niggers blaming white voodoo for all their problems. i hope you realize how retarded and unsophisticated it makes you look

Aaaay, dumb fuck. This, right here? Where you ignore all the arguments that don't let you win through logical fallacy? That's why people want to gas the whole fucking lot of you. Repent, heathen. Your life may not be spared but your soul can be.

>not understanding the concept of probability and mathematical inevitability of most conspiracies to be false

autist detected

It's not just about being white, it's culture too, whites have churches and Jews have synagogues, where one is built, the more of those people will move there and push the other out (like in new york, i read about jews renting properties). It's the same with schools, the majority of parents don't want their kids to mix, especially the rich.
White people also don't care about kosher meat, and we eat pork, we can't invite a Jew over for dinner and serve a tasty pork roast.
Different races and religions just can't live in peace in the same community.

God fucking damn
Stop trying to generalize shit you know nothing about

this

>we can't invite a Jew over for dinner and serve a tasty pork roast.

they won't behead you if you invite them

Short, simple, and sweet. Something you can unzip and lay on the table in 5 seconds, step by step so people know cause directly to effect. Works on normies, too