13th Amendment and General nigger hate

What fors Sup Forums think about the 13th amendment, abolishing slavery?
I'm watching "13th" on jewflix to laugh at caged niggers, reminis on how homogeneous comminities felt with criminal scum and to vaccinate myself against the shilling because >"muh po blak peepo"story being told by (what few exist) educated glasses wearing negros and worthless white people with >"look at what we did to them"

tl;dr nigger hate General

>I hate niggers so much I want them to live and work on my land

Why the fuck would you want to be surrounded by them?

Will bump with general nigness.

The only argument the documentary had was the private prisons needing more people to make a profit off of free labour but every other race shit is of bs liberal non-arguements.

Nice loophole, white man.

Bellingham WA here m8. I see more canadian asians and local spics than niggers. And I'm not supporting slavery, the context of the movie implies its too much and some kind of loophole for caging feral negros

No need for criminals to be sitting around all day raping one another and flinging shit shit at gards I agree with yhe private prison philosphy to put prisoners to work. Don't want to be an endetured worker?
Don't want to be incarcerated?
Don't be a fucking criminal!

asians are worse than niggers

my nigga
Let's also send the disabled to jail. They are fucking lazy af

See, the setting barb is is being a criminal, and thus being imprisoned for more than a year requires one to be in a "prison" not a "jail" so off the top every prisoner you have is there for no less than 1 year and now unemployed in your prison. Also, mention of dissability is reference to not juat a single line spectrum but a full circle, are we talking about drolling fuckin tards? Or some college educated accountant without legs?

>Muh systematic

It's almost as if you won't go to prison if you don't commit crime.

The canadian ones drive slow but yhey come here to spend money, keeps the area nice and competitively white. Thugs and garboona not welcome up here especialy by the sikhs who are blatantly racist against blacks and bonus, they poo in the loo.

Dude you know your shit
I'm English we are weak on criminals so don't know that much about the prison system.
I'm not talking about dribbley disabled ones.. the wants that are physically disabled but can work

Washington state being super liberal especialy this close to canada my wife is a dominoes regional manager and between the 3 stores under supervision she has 5 dissabled people working in-house. 2 females with spinal issues, one walks wonky. 1 asian guy with pausly, Twitches a bit but not violently, another guy has 1 arm and 1 tard girl who cleans on the weakends because she cant handle people.

I don't want to get too idealized in the disillusioned world of "if you want change be the change" but I also know of 2 female 3 male black workers whom of which all quit within 90 days and stole from the various locations. Some helping hands are grabbed and some are bitten.

>Weak on criminals
Okay, Ahmed.

Niggers deeply flawed concept of cause and effect.