I would give the future of the white race up to see McGregor clean Mayweather's clock. A man can hope, can't he...

I would give the future of the white race up to see McGregor clean Mayweather's clock. A man can hope, can't he? Despite him talking like a sailor I hope my son could be as charismatic as him some day.

twitter.com/FEELZ_/status/885279081352368128

Shit had me in tears.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/THEKhtdcYRw
youtu.be/WNZfMTOcfdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has hits that stun his opponents so badly

If I had to bet I'd say Floyd, but I want McGregor and I think if he can land one solid punch the fight will start going his way

that fag Mayweather is going to dance around and land little taps, play a "technical" fight
then win by decision after a bunch of rounds

That's how he beat Pacquiao, McGregor has 0 discipline at all and will just try to kill Floyd

connor is know for very quick very hard punches..and if they start to grab each other and connor can land some mayweather is done.
AND connor already said if floyd acts up he will put him to sleep no matter how.

He really wants that mayweather would have attacked him on stage.
He would have choke him out before fight on livestream for everyone to see

youtu.be/THEKhtdcYRw

youtu.be/WNZfMTOcfdM

I just want it to turn dirty and floyd to get ripped apart in a real fight

I'm racist as shit, but McGregor has no fucking chance.

It's like a tennis pro going against a basketball pro in a game of basketball.

It's not going to even be competitive.

This show is for sub-IQ Americans and spics who never saw an Irish /Scottish person going high-school classroom rage mode before. There is a McGregor in every high school here.

I loved his act in the beginning when he was an up and comer but it feels disengenius now since Diaz rematch.

I think the best outcome is he gets frustrated with the dancing and just goes full MMA and breaks floyds arm in an arm bar before it gets broken up.

Pretty sure there's something in the contract about McGregor losing all his pay if he does any shit like that.

Because yeah, that would be pretty tempting for McGregor.

One solid punch
All it takes

I hope he cleans this niggers clock. Mayweather acts like he's the shit but he just dances around. He's been cherry pickin for years.

I hope he slays the nigger round 4, skullfucks Maynegro empty brain with his fists.

Shut the fuck up paddy, muh protestantism. How were the bonfires technical potato ape?
>McGregor in every highschool here
Hmm interesting... So your school and others around have millionaire manlets that are incredibly good at fighting?

MGREGOR IS READY TO SLAY THE NEGRO.

If you saw the ALL WHITE rally in Toronto.

HES THE GREAT WHITE HOPE LIKE TOM BRADY VS FALCONS

Yeah right. That's super likely.

STAAAAP
That phrase sounds really gay.
>Clean clock
>Getting inside and rubbing all the parts

Are these repeated Freudian slips?

McGregor will start race war.

sdfsEDFSDFSDF

>Why you carrying a schoolbag
>You can't even read

BANTZZZ

DANCE FOR ME BOI

Dude maywhatsit is fucked

WAT DUH FOOK

McGregor is going to lose bad but really this fight should have only been agreed upon with a followup MMA match.

Hahaha it's true.

gsdfsd

probably this.
I fucking hate seeing Mayweather fight.

Yep yep and yep

Damn, I love how he makes them eat their own words. Beautiful. Also that one guy should stop doing it, too many hits to the head and he really doesn't seem to be all there.

Pretty good at fighting but McGregor is the 0.1% with the entrepeneurial spirit + didn't turn to drugs and alcohol and knocking up some girl at 16. As he said, it's hard work. But the way he acts and behave is pretty common over here but it seems like gold dust in the US.

He comes off almost as an Irish bad ass caricature to Americans or me at least, I love it. Makes me want to get more in touch with the small percentage of Irish blood in me.

Godamn Nate Diaz sounds like a nigger. Thank god for Connor.

Makes it really obvious it's all scripted.

This belongs in Sup Forums

More like Lebron James racing Usain Bolt so a little more competitive than that.