What exactly is a gender creative child?

How can you be gender creative before puberty? I don't understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

parenting.stackexchange.com/questions/30319/my-wife-wants-a-homosexual-child
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's what happens when your cuck parents are so desperate for attention that they use a child to virtue signal. Literally no different than a mom who makes her kid sick deliberately for sympathy.

Neither do they.

>mfw reading those signs

>How can you be gender creative before puberty?
mental illness

how can this be on the right side of history when the ones that commit to this illness can't reproduce? we wouldn't even be around to talk about history if this was the right side of history. what does that statement even mean? i feel like im on drugs.

parenting.stackexchange.com/questions/30319/my-wife-wants-a-homosexual-child

Your son is a faggot.

What makes a full grown man support something like that is my question

Why do you have to be so hot and insufferably retarded at the same time, scully?

It's yet another degenerate fad. All of them need to be put to death.

Being raised by a single mother.

I means their kid isn't gay at all and just likes to play dress up and wear bright colours.
The kid has a black pallet and doesn't understand that gays have hijacked some genuinely fun activities.
The parents misinterpreted this information. Rather than realising that degenerate faggots shouldn't have owner ship of things like raindbows and bright colours, they determined that they should support the gay community and exploit their innocent child to score virtue points.

I thought the left hated labels. So why do they keep making up new labels?

I can't believe how old and how long these people have been alive and serioulsy believe this gender bullshit. They really think having endless genital introspection is a legitimate use of a person's time? There's cock and balls or vagina, that's it, get over it like every one else above the age of 13, it isn't that complicated narcissistic leftist psychopaths.

fpbp

The only thing that pisses me off about this pic is the cucks shirt

My God that man needs to grab a hold of his balls and get his house in order.

People like this should have their kids taken.

Jesus fucking Christ you moron. It's dress-up play. Give the kid a couple of years and he'll be chasing pussy like the rest of us.

mental illness.

They love labels. They love labeling anyone who disagrees with them. So they make up their own hilariously euphemistic labels for themselves and watch in horror when people quickly figure out what they really mean and turn them into gag memes or terms of disparagement..

>gender creative son
>gender creative
>son
kinda activates my almonds

The great thing about the leftist word game is that no matter how hard they try to make the last title for degeneracy a taboo and marked evil word that nobody should say whatever they replace them with will end up becoming new slurs for degenerate behavior anyway.

There will always be a new generation of highschool boys to tarnish their precious lables.

Teenage boys are told not to say faggot and or tranny so they just call use whatever the new approved leftist approved words as slurs
>what the fuck are you transgender or something?
>get lost you gender fluid
>I really hate people of colour

It will never work, they can never win, they just use this word game as a tool to get people they don't like fired for using a naughty word. It's irrational and juvenile and it convinces only the weakest of minds.

It means that the kids see that women are treated like kings in this society and men are treated like exiles, so they choose to play as one of these genders as it seems fun, interesting, is something they resent, or they're just roleplaying to figure it out.

And the stupid parents have no identity to share with the child, so the kid might as well stay stuck in the roleplaying.

A gender creative child is a kid who picked up a doll one day and his parents thought that meant he wanted to be a girl.

poor kid, he just wanted to lick them tiddies