Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g6zqHKd265E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so BASED

ME!

Flag checks out

say joy lane

all black men are based, whitey on the other hand

Black Cops are woke, if only they could redpill the rest of the black community.

>Creates one of the funniest comedies ever.
>Gets Hollywooded and nearly pimped out.
>Says FUCK NO. Gets cut out by the industry.
>Comes back 10 years later to MSM.
>Same people that loved him are now SJW/sensitive cucks.
>Stays BASED and still doesn't give a fuck.
>SJW/liberals confused.
>Collects 60 million but on HIS TERMS.
>Juices be mad.

BASED!

Take any of them over the state of your unbased white guys.

Lt. Col. West HATES libs/ dems/ etc.

>When the trial ended on 23 June 1923, Garvey had been sentenced to five years in prison. Garvey blamed Jewish jurors and a Jewish federal judge, Julian Mack, for his conviction. He felt that they had been biased because of their political objections to his meeting with the acting imperial wizard of the Ku Klux Klan the year before. In 1928, Garvey told a journalist: "When they wanted to get me they had a Jewish judge try me, and a Jewish prosecutor. I would have been freed but two Jews on the jury held out against me ten hours and succeeded in convicting me, whereupon the Jewish judge gave me the maximum penalty."
>Garvey called Du Bois "purely and simply a white man's nigger" and "a little Dutch, a little French, a little Negro … a mulatto … a monstrosity". This led to an acrimonious relationship between Garvey and the NAACP. In addition, Garvey accused Du Bois of paying conspirators to sabotage the Black Star Line in order to destroy his reputation.
>Garvey recognized the influence of the Ku Klux Klan and, after the Black Star Line was closed, sought to engage the South in his activism, since the UNIA now lacked a specific program. In early 1922, he went to Atlanta for a conference with KKK imperial giant Edward Young Clarke, seeking to advance his organization in the South. Garvey made a number of incendiary speeches in the months leading up to that meeting; in some, he thanked the whites for Jim Crow. Garvey once stated: "I regard the Klan, the Anglo-Saxon clubs and White American societies, as far as the Negro is concerned, as better friends of the race than all other groups of hypocritical whites put together. I like honesty and fair play. You may call me a Klansman if you will, but, potentially, every white man is a Klansman as far as the Negro in competition with whites socially, economically and politically is concerned, and there is no use lying."

These guys should read /pol sometime. Might make them think about who they are siding with.

Sup Forums is CIA psyops created to discredit the right. But like so many similar CIA operations, it got out of hand and they lost control of it. They inadvertently created a modern neo nazi youth movement.

Oh, look, it's a nigger starting a based Black man thread again.

kys nigger

Came to post this

You meme but Sheriff Joe Arpaio is pretty damn BASED

you have to go back

Throwing his hands up like that in the fencing position shows that he could be concussed

Hes not funny anymore and looks stupid. Totally irrelevant at this point.

Clarence Thomas.

>no one flooding with pics of chimps
Sup Forums is slippin

>based
>niggers

kill yourself bootlicker civnat scum
S A G E

So based black men are just self-hating black guys who stroke the egos of white people by constantly shitting on their own race while praising whites? Sounds pathetic and gay if you ask me. Instead of encouraging blacks to worship whites, how about we encourage them to love themselves and their people, so they'll be motivated to actually improve their community, instead of trashing them for white acceptance.

Patrice o'neal

Ah Obamaleaf. I wondered where you went to.

I hate black people even if they share my political ideals because Sup Forums told me they're all literally the same and there's no such thing as a good black person xDDD

>how about we encourage them to love themselves and their people
Because when they do that, they get blasted and derided with WE WUZ KANGS

>they lost control of it

kek my sweet summerfag

Is he okay?

chappelle seems to be on some anti white shit to me. All his dumb skits making fun of the typical white guy and his new netflix thing he tried to play the whole oppressed minority bullshit in his skits several times. I thought he was funny when I was like 13 but now I just think he's average and seems to hate the white people that made him rich.

Dis nigga bazed nigga

The only good nigger.

The most based. You should hear his talk on the Irish, and how they were oppressed, but that their poverty was also the result of their drunken slovenliness.

YOU KNO WUT WE WUZ, WHITE BOI

>Civic nationalism.

this

the correct answer

lost it a little with
>muh facist Trump
but i'll put that down to old age.

he's a fucking CHAMPION!!!
give him the presidential medal of whatever

you dropped or le

the country is fucked as whites are diminished

Fuck racism and fuck nazi larpers

this. it's gen X
>whites do this
>blacks do this
shit.
you all missed the biggest redpill that he moved way out to the country and is probably sitting on a bunch of weapons. sounds like he went full prepper for a while there.

>cuckistan
>based black men

not really surprised desu

Same.

based magapedes

Fuck niggers and fuck cucks like you. You're a disgusting and you should die.

A real American hero

*the only correct answer

He's just a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude

The most based of all black men.
Same.

Who?

Still a Nigger

Fucking based. Good thing we aren't evil racists.

BASD

Flag checks out

That game was the fucking best.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g6zqHKd265E

Kekistan's first oresident will be black.

Cuckistan

Down with this fella.
And fuck niggers.
/ourBlackGuy/

>this is your nigger on math... any questions?

black people are just like everyone else

A cop who was fired for reporting other cops who were committing crimes and reported pedophiles he went on a rampage killing these cops before he was hunted down and killed hmself in big bewr