Spiderman Homecoming was full of leftist propaganda

Just got back from the theaters, they're not even trying to hide it anymore. Disney is taking huge potshots at the right. First of all let me say that there will be spoilers here so if you want to see the movie, skip this thread.

Remember how the first thing we knew about the film was how Mary jane was going to be black? Well they didn't actually do that TECHNICALLY...Peter's love interest is still a black girl, but she's not MJ. There's this female supporting character who is some major creep and always follows peter around, called Michelle, and in the end of the film she says "my friends call me MJ"

So that was the MJ character. Now, this character was CONSTANTLY talking shit about the right, going full BLM and not even trying to hide it. There's one part where they take a school trip to the Washington monument and she refuses to go inside, when asked why by the professor (a white middle aged dude) she replies with "I WILL NOT GO INSIDE A MONUMENT BUILT BY SLAVES!", the professor tells her "t-thats not true! it wasn't like that!" when some other black dude at the entrance tell him "nope, its true!".
Also the monument was partially destroyed by the end of this scene.

Then theres a fuckload of political comments from this character, like how the government is bad, she even explicitly says in one part some shit like "#RESIST!".
Now by the end of the film, Peter asks his crush (a black girl) to the homecoming dance and goes to pick her up...and surprise! her father is the villain, Michael Keaton, and they look absolutely nothing alike. I personally don't even care about coal burning, but it just seemed too blatant, like they really just needed to say "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF!". I expect more full blatant political commentary from following disney films

>watching capeshit

fpbp

stop reading picture books for children
stop watching movies about picture books for children

Honestly Sup Forums bitches too much about these movies. Shut the fuck up already nobody cares about muh liberal boogeyman

Given the way you describe the character, it sounds like she's supposed to be annoying.

>Spiderman Homecoming was full of leftist propaganda
Of course it was. It was produced by Amy Pascal. The same kike cunt that ruined Ghostbusters.

>It's not anti-White kike enabled indoctrination! Just shut up and be brainwashed goyim!

Most movies are now a days

>watching anti-White kike indoctrination
ftfy.

>Given the way you describe the character, it sounds like she's supposed to be annoying.
No, the character wasn't supposed to be annoying.

>Most movies are now a days
And it's only going to get worse.

Whatever that movie made the vulture into a decent villain. I always thought that dude was shit until he was in a mech suit.

I forgot 90% of Sup Forums has no friends so they just stay at home being NEETs

No she's supposed to be an enlightened badass black girl. She's constantly correcting all the figures of authorities and showing that she's a lowkey genius. Like the girl is literally EVERYWHERE, she shows up in every corner where Peter is. There's a part when Peter gets sent to detention and she's there too and he notices and asks "woah why are you here? Aren't you like a perfect student?"
and she says "Im only here because I like to sketch people suffering"
She's even named captain of their science and math team by the end of the film

>Whatever that movie made the vulture into a decent villain.
Yet he's a race traitor that sticks it to those 1%ers because they were taking food off his mutt daughter's plate. So you're supposed to feel a kinship and sympathy for the man.

>actually eating up power fantasies made for 5 year olds

Hey dickhead you don't have to watch it. Literally oh I saw Spider-Man and it's full of Jewish tricks. Just don't watch it simple

This is a particularly ugly boy, what is this shit?

Spiderman has no Robin.

Spiderman and Roach?

Spiderman and Flea?

I'm worried all movies will turn against us because White males just pirate movies so our favor is useless.

It's niggers, spics, and dumb white women who don't pirate.

So you went from "it's not anti-White propaganda created by Jews" to "you don't have to watch it".

Which is it?

>Literally oh I saw Spider-Man and it's full of Jewish tricks.
The entire media is filled with Jewish tricks. There's no "liberal boogyman" about it. And no, we shouldn't shut up when we see the kikes being so blatant about it.

I liked it

Admittedly it was based on my highschool, I look like the Main Character, was in the triva team / debate team, had a fat Asian best friend.

I just projected tbhq

However the school was like 65 percent asian, 15 percent white/jew/ and the rest pajeets.

There was like no blacks / hispanics

The politics really fucking annoyed me because the movie was actually great.

Fucking leftists have to infect everything.

>the movie was actually great.
Sure, if the only movies you've watched before are Transformers.

>i don't have friends because i don't watch retarded (((capeshit))) that is made for kids and manchildren
Alright then

>Protesting is patriotic!

You obviously missed, the token othodox jews huh?

>The monument was built by slaves!
I can't believe one quick google search completely discredited the work of a bunch of editors, screenwriters, and actors' ability to do a scant bit of research.

Unless they wanted to lie to us to sow the seeds of anti-patriotism.

*Orthodox

Forgot to spell check.

>disney
>marvel
>capeshit
you fucked up OP

>Giving your shekels willingly to the enemy
>watching "wunda woman"

The reason they can shit out vast amounts of liberal propaganda is because stupid faggots like you give them the monetary means to subsist

>stop being a retard OP
>don't give your shekels to the propaganda Jew

The only orthodox jews was my super zionist friend.

>I can't believe one quick google search completely discredited the work of a bunch of editors, screenwriters, and actors' ability to do a scant bit of research.
That's because they actually want you to believe it was created by slaves and therefore hate the monument dedicated to an obviously racist white man who owned slaves.

Why would they let something like the truth get in the way of their indoctrination.

Are you actually retarded? Latin america is literally one of the biggest pirate markets in the world

>Just got back from the theaters

Stopped reading there. If you know it's propaganda (which it is), why are you financially supporting it?

is this a parody post of Sup Forums paranoia?

it was real in our minds you racist

>The only orthodox jews was my super zionist friend.
During one of the scenes when Peter was walking down the high school corridor there were several teenage orthodox jews, yarmulkes, locks and all chatting away.

>No, the character wasn't supposed to be annoying.
Did we watch the same movie?

3 white people in the whole movie

Yeah that's not too realistic, all the jews there were super preppy

Cry more. Your tears are delicious.

Alternatively he's a small business man who got mega kiked by Stark and used his high time preference to become a criminal mastermind.

Well, yeah. But Keaton is very watchable and I would have had a beer with the Vulture.

looking back, toby maguire's spiderman was pretty decent. fuck, spiderman 2 was awesome

>~t.kike

No she was made to be mysterious, odd in a good way, and cool.

>liberal boogeyman
every single modern piece of modern mainstream fiction is created by leftists and has a leftist bias
>if you don't like it don't watch it
if you ignore something it won't just go away. millions of people consume their leftist trash and are indoctrinated by it, you moron. that has been the case for the past couple of decades. it's never "just a movie", it's a a vessel for their propaganda.

>t. christian

>Did we watch the same movie?
Just because you found the character annoying doesn't mean she was supposed to be annoying.

>Alternatively he's a small business man who got mega kiked by Stark
aka the 1% supported by the corporate government.

>Well, yeah. But Keaton is very watchable and I would have had a beer with the Vulture.
They want you to feel sympathy and be relatable with him for future films.

bro she was the best part of that movie

It's a big white cock. Of course the Jews want to destroy it

Downvoting the movie now

>Stopped reading there. If you know it's propaganda (which it is), why are you financially supporting it?

He didn't say he knew it was propaganda before seeing the movie, and he's now reporting the contents for the rest of us.

>every single modern piece of modern mainstream fiction is created by jews and has a jews bias
FTFY.

It's not the "leftists." It's the Jews, dummy. The sooner you accept that, the better.

>current year
>watching hollywood movies

Just seen the movie tonight as well lol.

You forgot about the bus scene right before they go to D.C. The girl mj talks about going to a protest at an embassy, and something else before that. Then the next line is a practice question is about the Moons or rings of Saturn

>she

>Then the next line is a practice question is about the Moons or rings of Saturn
shit did they actually mention Saturn in the movie?

>They want you to feel sympathy and be relatable with him for future films.

I was a contractor and I have been fucked over by larger companies before. Mostly I was annoyed that Spiderman didn't leave him the fuck alone.

And people here still don't think American Dad is the most heinous anti-white anti-conservative propaganda ever released. There's even a joke about Europeans becoming a minority in their countries with Stan and Francine laughing at it.

her superpower is ubiquity. She was bitten by a Jew.

>White guys run the pirate market as a rebellion against globalist media
Fuck this board, I'm done. We are literally as bad as Tumblr now.

Yes the bus scene on the way to D.C.

They work in a question about Saturn, right after leftist virtue signaling

i was talking about the type of ideology people get indoctrinated into, not who is behind it. we're on Sup Forums, i don't need to point out that it's the jews.

No fucking way

>millions of sheep do watch cape shit
>it's just another form of swaying political ideology of the masses

It's just fucking depressing that millions are being subtly fed this garbage and next time they here an opinion piece from an leftest media outlit they will ""feel"" the flow of the narrative, they saw how diveristy is great in the films, they see the "racist" right in real life, they don't care to much about politics because not everyone has the time/interest/intellect to understand the geopolitical situation of the west, and they will agree like a bunch of nomies that yeah, the right is wrong, long live the moral left!

fpbp

animu is life

>I was a contractor and I have been fucked over by larger companies before.
You're not the target for that character's plight. The kids and the college aged youth are.

>Mostly I was annoyed that Spiderman didn't leave him the fuck alone.
... To continue selling weapons to criminals who were robbing from and harming innocent people.

>i was talking about the type of ideology people get indoctrinated into
Communism aka Judaism.

>i don't need to point out that it's the jews.
If you don't name the Jew, your message isn't true. Our enemy isn't "Leftism". Our enemy is the Jew. If we got rid of "Leftism," the Jew would still remain. If we get rid of the Jew, the Jew's policies disappear with it.

>Just got back from the theaters
Idiot, I stopped reading right there. You give your shekels to go see dumb shit with actors in tights? KYS

American Dad actively makes fun of both political extremes constantly. Don't get all bent out of shape and offended just because it makes fun of right wing stuff, it just makes you sound like a liberal

Anime is even worse , kys

Honestly, I was tired of MJ. I'm kind of glad they took a new angle with her.

Exactly, same with the new Far Cry game. It's depressing that the hordes of brainwashed fools exist.

Dude, seriously, stop giving these people your money.

check out that stubble. why would they put a tranny in a kids movie?

>Spiderman
More like Kikeboy

Normie get out

There was the three bad guys- First Shocker, computer nerd I forget, and Vulture (minus backgroung bad guys who did nothing). There was stereotypical nerd professor. Tony Stank. Happy th body guard and various other Stank employees. Captain America via videos. Oh, Spiderman and his aunt too...

I could keep going.

Also, the actual biggest douchebag (beause Vulture at least at famial motivation was the steroetypical stupid middle eastern rich kid.

>You

We don't sue gun companies for their weapons used in crimes.

The only law he was breaking was probably the sketchy as fuck "give us all the alien tech" directive and petty theft (besides accidently vaporizing that one dude).

You're a fool if you don't think it's liberal conditioning. Go and embed yourself in the narrative of the left, find out everything that they're saying, political correctness etc. and then rewatch American Dad from the start. The entire show is modeled in such a way as to denigrate conservatism, whites, patriotism, but you're going to call it parody and "don't take it serious!!!" when it is media like this that sets the stage for younger minds to be indoctrinated. It doesn't matter what it is you know or think, what matters is what the next generation is raised up on.

I forget which episode it was exactly, it was during a season just before Obama was elected.

yeah if you're a BLM fag

I like how Brain from Family guy became an obnoxious, useless, self-entitled, narcissistic, hypocritical fake-intellectual loser over the seasons to more accurately represent the left.

Fpbp.
Mainstream Capeshit is cultural cancer at this point.

wonder woman was worse

>I personally don't even care about coal burning
When a white man fucks a black woman, its called oil drilling

Stop going to fucking the movies. Everyone is loud, annoying, rude, blatantly have obnoxious conversations mid film. It's not even just black people anymore, it's everyone. Everybody has this seemingly endless version of social turrets where they have to yell out anything they feel is remotely funny within their own minds so people can laugh. It's the most cringeworthy moments of society besides social media posts because this is considered actual social activity instead of quietly enjoying film. Not to mention the movies pander to each and every minority group such as gays, trans, etc etc. Of course the material is gonna be horseshit, good movies, thought provoking messages are few and far between. You're def not gonna find them in Disney owed comic book adaptations, the fact that you thought you would shows how absolutely fucking retarded you are.

Sage. Kys. Normie faggots.

Did libcucks and shitskins complain about far cry 3 when it came out? You're a white guy who kills a lot of shitskins so i was wondering.

>he doesnt torrent movies so (((they))) dont get shekels

Also the main objective was to demonize private citizens acquiring "Future Weapons", they are only safe in the hands of government approved billionaires that enter a public private partnership

This , i stopped going to cinemas 5 years ago , i just wait til the blu ray comes out .

At least Spider-Man was white in this one

>computer nerd I forget
He's apparently the Tinkerer

>We don't sue gun companies for their weapons used in crimes.
>The only law he was breaking was probably
1. Theft
2. Illegal modification of tech (akin to building a pipe bomb)
3. Illegally selling of dangerous merch (akin to selling a pipe bomb)
4. Selling to someone you know is going to commit a crime with that merch. (you know beyond a reasonable doubt those people you're selling to is a criminal and will break the law with it)

kys

>2017
>Paying to see the Silver Jew.

user, dont waste your time on these movies for faggots. In fact, dont waste your time on any Hollywood shit.

Start a company. Red pill yourself.

ikr

not even surprised. instantly knew when Disney bought Marvel they would turn every character into a leftist retard. Thought when they first bought it it wasn't bad but as soon as this PC rise started they started pushing this propaganda down our throats. fuck kikes.

at least Sam Raimi's Spiderman wasn't cucked

This is how it is with pretty much everything mainstream, now that I'm aware of it I can't ignore it. They always have these smartass female characters that always figure out everything before the men, are super science literate, etc.

The only thing it accomplishes though is to highlight how mediocre most women actually are. Women dont care about cool science stuff, they think it's boring. They want to talk about social shit mostly. Where are all the hot babes in real life who build robots in their spare time and actually know interesting shit?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I TRIED TO SKIP THIS THREAD BUT MY FUCKING EYES CAUGHT THESE WORDS " SUPRISE HER DAD IS THE VILLAIN" LIKE COME ON WTF YOU COULD OF ATLEAST PUT IT AS A SPOILER.

>niggress was a loud mouth leftist
>peter drops the niggress
>love interest is a white woman now
/our movie/?

This isn't a Disney made film. This is Sony. And more importantly, Amy Pascal, the same jewess that fucked up Ghostbusters.

[spoiler]Sup Forums doesn't have spoiler tags.[/spoiler]