Obama Let Russian Lawyer In Country BEFORE Meeting Don Jr

thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump

King Nigger KNEW she was close to Putin and yet he still let her into the country all before the meeting with Don Jr.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bqorv
businessinsider.com/why-was-russian-money-laundering-case-dismissed-house-dems-2017-7
dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always archive shills
archive.is/bqorv

Departamento.

2 wrongs don't make a right

I wonder what she meant by this then

> At least five congressional staffers and State Department officials attended that movie showing, according to a Foreign Agent Registration Act complaint filed with the Justice Department about Veselnitskaya’s efforts.

>And Veselnitskaya also attended a dinner with the chairman of the House subcommittee overseeing Russia policy, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) and roughly 20 other guests at a dinner club frequented by Republicans.

>In an interview with The Hill on Wednesday, Rohrabacher said, “There was a dinner at the Capitol Hill Club here with about 20 people. I think I was the only congressman there. They were talking about the Magnitysky case. But that wasn’t just the topic. There was a lot of other things going on. So I think she was there but I don’t remember any type of conversation with her between us. But I understand she was at the table.”

>Rohrabacher said he believed Veselnitskaya and her U.S. colleagues, which included former Democratic Congressman Ronald Dellums, were lobbying other lawmakers to reverse the Magnitysky Act and restore the ability of Americans to adopt Russian children that Moscow had suspended.

It was a set up

Guarantee there was a caveat to her immigration parole. It's a dumb story saying they let her in to help one of her clients. She has no license to practice law here.

They knew damn well what they were doing. They chose Goldstone because they knew he was an idiot

Close to Putin? That's funny. Her deleted facebook stuff seems to look like she's mocking him, and hates him just as much as she hates Trump.

How is this not the definition of entrapment?

Obama is incapable of doing anything wrong so this will be buried

>wishing obama a happy 4th of July is suspicious?
Hating Hillary and Obama aren't the same thing, plenty of people loved obama and hated Hillary.

It was a setup meeting to take advantage of Trump's lack of political experience.

However it was never used as they thought they had it in the bag.

Note
>Crown Prosecutor

>It was a set up
Even if it was, why did he go through with it? He should have known better.

Well entrapment if jr even committed a crime..

Its worse than entrapment, its a setup for spying on the Trump campaign to win the election for Hillary by using the leaky federal govts powers against a candidate.

Thats worse than just entrapment alone if you ask me.

Point is, Obama knew who she was, so did the DOJ, and yet let her into the country all before the meeting took place. If the DNC already knew about the """hacks""" in advance, don't you think they would not have allowed her in?

Don Jr already said that. If someone claimed they had information pertaining to a political opponent naturally they would seek it out. Don Jr made a mistake, but he didn't do anything illegal.

Remember, the Trump camp knew it would be a close win, any info might have helped, and this was a guy they knew, not a total rando off the street, so they tried it.

How could they know it was a setup to get fucking WIRETAPPED? This was just before weasel man Comey announced they were looking into Russia due to Crowdstrikes BS DNC analysis.

I'm not arguing against your point, I totally agree with you. Just want to make sure most people know she wasn't pro-Putin, like the MSM has tried to spin it. She's as anti-Putin as she is anti-Trump.

This. Goldstone was an idiot though and the deep state knew he had a Russian fetish. They used him to get to Don Jr

Not just that, but Emin's father knew Obama. I forget his name or id give u source

LMAO. The butthurt is fucking real.
>b-b-b-b-b-ut he was b8ed m8.

Just own the fact that Jr is retarded and his dad is a cuck for not knowing.

Here have a (you)

Try harder.

Missing piece

I saw an interview with the lawyer and she needed a translator. Who was the translator in the meeting with Donald Jr?

>close to putin

No. But Obongo will be ass-raped in prison.

Bump

>The woman Trump Jr. met wasn't an attache of the Russian Government
>BUT OBAMA LET THAT BITCH INTO THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIRST PLACE DESPITE KNOWING SHE WAS A RUSSIAN SPY

Hrrgh. Literally double think.

I also like how, despite Don Jr. "not getting anything of value" from the meeting, Trump manages to make the Russian money laundering case she's at the middle of disappear.

>worse if you ask me

And if you ask any jury and judge, too.

Annnd here we are:
businessinsider.com/why-was-russian-money-laundering-case-dismissed-house-dems-2017-7

>Democratic members of the House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday asking why the Department of Justice settled a major money-laundering case involving a real-estate company owned by the son of a powerful Russian government official whose lawyer met with Donald Trump Jr. last year.

It's not even funny how transparent the corruption is, and you fucking trumptards still suck the dicks of these traitors like they're made of chocolate.

Hey fucking idiots. Read the whole article. She was let into the country to represent a Russian client in a massive asset forfeiture case in New York. Jesus Christ, can you people be more disingenuous?

>A mistake.

No. This will brilliantly take down most of Trump's enemies. Call it a masterpiece.

They'll do anything to defend Trump this shouldn't surprise you

>Russian Children
>Children

>congressmen trying to repeal the act so they can continue trafficking children. Russia and Ukraine are known hotbeds of human trafficking

Bonus: captcha is helicopter

Goldstone, perhaps.

Not to mention it was a FRIEND of Donald Trump who set up the meeting though two other long term friends of Donald Trump. How exactly would the Democrats convince Trump's very good friends to set him up?

Sean Hannity pushing Robert Muller for investigation into the DNC colluding with Ukraine. Don Jr's meeting story will fizzle out within a week. TRUMP CAN'T STOP WINNING

Preet bharara settled it, faggot. RIP.

hey retard all of the companies involved in the laundering case were released. you can google and find out Trump isn't linked to them if you had an iota of intelligence. Takes like 5 seconds to see how fucking stupid you are which is why the media isn't raping it to death in attention.

Are you just conveniently ignoring this?
Why the fuck would the Russian money laundering case, that this bitch is at the center of and considered a slam dunk by prosecutors, quietly evaporate on the orders of Jeff Sessions and Trump if she DIDN'T give them something in return?

it's becoming clear to me that all these shenanigans are just convincing his supporters that Trump was right all along. Washington is out of control and needs to be nuked.

You don't know what IC operatives and crooked FBI/DOJ criminals do, do you?

>Preet bharara settled it, faggot. RIP.
No he fucking did not, he was literally kicked out of office while the investigation was still ongoing.

Ostensibly he was kicked out precisely because he was investigating it.

>on the orders of

Preet bharara.

The first wrong does make a nigger in jail tho!

So you're suggesting the IC pretended to be Goldstone to set up the meeting or what? That would be incredibly easy for Trump to prove, just have Goldstone say he never sent the email.

>ostensibly

No.

Tick fucking tock.

Best case here now: the Obongo administration allowed the Russian agent that Putin sent to corrupt the Trump campaign into the country by a discretionary act of Loretta Lynch. That is the fantasy land version of this now. NYT must have done zero fact checking again, before running with this nonsense. Fake news

I am running out of popcorn.

>hey retard all of the companies involved in the laundering case were released. you can google and find out Trump isn't linked to them if you had an iota of intelligence.

Hey retard, the lawyer of the case had a cloak and dagger meeting with Don Jr. under the premise she had dirty material that could help Trump win the election.

Trump wins the election and makes the case this lawyer was dealing with disappear.

How the fuck is that not a "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" deal?

Preet was offered to stay but refused. Don't pretend you have a clue what you are talking about.

Whats it like to be so retarded you can't even read a new article? She was let in explicitly to represent a Russian businessman in a prominent case.

It wasn't dismissed. It was settled with the company being forced to pay 6 million dollars.

what do you guys mean DOJ let her in? she wasn't allowed in the country? I dont get it, couldn't she just fly in from Russia whenever?

Oh she admitted to providing damning information?

Do you have a source or some sort of citation?

Hey retard lying won't make it true. The media would flounder all over it which they won't because the laundering was linked to dems. Like seriously this isn't "hidden" away it just means you are that fucking stupid.

She also hated and protested Trump. That's all over her socials, too.

That's not what happened at all. Just making shit up now? Bahara was initially allowed to stay on but was later fired without any input from himself.

And Clinton colluded with Ukraine. Everyone is shit wwweeeeeeeeee

Are you actually a Russian shill?

I can't tell if you're trying to cover up the narrative by lying about why the Russian money laundering case was quietly closed. Or if you're saying it was invalid because Preet headed the investigation in the first place before he was terminated.

damn I'm sure he would've fired himself if given the choice!

Good point.

What the fuck is this bullshit?

Are you trying to gas light me or something? This is a patent lie.

Why would obama let a hostile Russian foreigner into the country!?!?? WE ARE AT WAR WITH RUSSIA WTF OBAMA I LOVED YOU

Want to provide any proof it was linked to Dems? Senate Judiciary has already requested information on why the case was settled so abruptly. Maybe try to keep up.

You just don't understand, you see, OBUMMER BAD!!! TRUMP GOOD!!!

>cloak and dagger
>meet in building with his name on it

Haha what? Oh and Preet Bharara ran that case.

So? Tons of people hated both candidates. Personal political preferences don't always align with the job you're supposed to do. You're reaching

yes, they are. there are two sides. Trump is going to take down all of the corrupt fucks, but they need to try and stop him before he gets his guy as FBI head.

You said it was dismissed. It was settled. This looks really bad for preet.

Russians are allowed to practice law in the United States?

Its almost like people can choose to speak one language if they know more than one. She represented clients in the US often. She lobbied congress often. Do you think she brought along a translator? She speaks English.

what do you mean let her in?? was she on a no fly list?

No
Visa expired
They let her in

can someone answer this?

The Moscow lawyer had been turned down for a visa to enter the U.S. lawfully but then was granted special immigration parole by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch for the limited purpose of helping a company owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, her client, defend itself against a Justice Department asset forfeiture case in federal court in New York City.

Yes people from foreign countries can practice law if they're licensed here.

oooooooooo King nigger fucked up now

Foreign Nationals aren't allowed to work for elections, she was working for Obama and Clinton.

You're guys are fucked bud. You can see it looming, no Democrats are biting on the Russia shit this time. Trump played you all like a fiddle.

They let her in to represent her client. God damn are you people illiterate or deliberately fucking obtuse?

A fucking pittance, and a decision MADE BY THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE that struck the prosecutors out of the blue.

>That attorney, Natalia Veselnitskaya, represents the family of Pyotr Katsyv, the former vice governor of the Moscow region, whose son, Denis, owns the real-estate company Prevezon. The DOJ had been investigating whether Prevezon laundered millions of dollars through New York City real estate when the case was unexpectedly settled two days before going to trial in May.

>"Last summer, Donald Trump Jr. met with a Kremlin-connected attorney in an attempt to obtain information 'that would incriminate Hillary,'" the Democrats wrote, citing the emails he published. "Earlier this year, on May 12, 2017, the Department of Justice made an abrupt decision to settle a money laundering case being handled by that same attorney in the Southern District of New York.

It's literally in your goddamn face.

It is a classic desperation misdirect. The dems know they are dead. House Dem IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments — And Sure Enough, Millions Disappeared dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-share via @dailycaller

Tick fucking tock.

What the fuck does this even mean? She wasn't let into the country to work on an election.

This.

This

The proof is in Trump Jr.'s emails, he posted them on fucking twitter.

It was all over the goddamn news, why the fuck would she further incriminate herself? That Trump Jr. leaked something this big on his own volition is already bizarre.

In which he reveals that she didn't have any damning information at all, she just cold called him and lured him into a meeting.

>hurr durr case was dismissed
>evidence of wrongdoing
>okay it wasn't dismissed
>but they didn't have a big enough fine!!!11!!!
goddamn you are pathetic

exactly, but she did, trying to trap Trump. oops!

>In which he reveals that she didn't have any damning information at all, she just cold called him and lured him into a meeting.

We have no fucking clue what went on in their meeting, only Donald Jr.'s claims; and the fact that the DOJ made the case she was in the United States to handle vanish.

lmao if you believe anything coming out of Trump Jr.'s mouth. Sure they didn't get an information. Right.

You don't realize how fucked you are, do you.

The right doesn't care if Trump personally hacked the DNC himself.

The left doesn't care if Obama was ordering spying on political rivals and trying to set them up.

Whats a black guy to do? I am going to keep fucking white women. Get over it pol, politics is just click bait now.

She didn't provide any actual information in the meeting you fucking retard.

She said she only spoke about the adoption policies in Russia. The only proof there is of any "collusion" is her offering information she said she never gave & she's on the payroll of Fusion GPS.

So it looks like this was an attempt to manufacture the Russia narrative to begin with. The ironic part is Don Jr. wanted to meet with her to find out information about Hillary's collusion with the Russian government.

>4D chess confirmed

and all you pussies were crying yesterday

well you're half right, they saw the whole Obama Russia plot coming. have fun homie!

>So it looks like this was an attempt to manufacture the Russia narrative to begin with. The ironic part is Don Jr. wanted to meet with her to find out information about Hillary's collusion with the Russian government.

nah, they knew the whole thing was a set-up from the beginning. Trump knows killers, he dominated the jews in NYC real estate. He's laughing right now.

Yeah she did something she wasn't allowed to do. That's the whole point. She was let in to work on a case and while she was here she acted as a bridge between the Russian government and Trump's campaign. She has a long history of working for the Russian government.

You don't see what's coming, do you? It is a trap that has been planned since october. RIP dems and neocons. RIP deep state.

America will soon be great again.

Tick fucking tock.

She's on payroll of the same Democratic opposition group that was behind the pissgate dossier (Fusion GPS).

She's a close friend of Obama cabinet members.

She was seen at several anti-Trump protests. Yeah she sounds like a real friend to the Trump administration.

She even attended these protests well after the meeting with Don Jr. Then there's the problem that no actual hack or any interference of the election has been linked to Russia.

>Oh and Preet Bharara ran that case.

An outstanding man and a credit to his office when he filled it.

No it fucking doesn't, it looks corrupt as fuck that a case the people prosecuting thought would be a slam dunk suddenly evaporated when their department decided to settle instead of press charges.

How the fuck does that look bad for Preet and not the fucking DOJ?

I'm honestly starting to believe you are Russian agents, being paid to try and cast as much shade on a transparently clear situation as possible. Because what fucking else can you do in this situation?

You've been caught out, and caught out badly.