Give me one good reason I should give a fuck about anyone in a rural town...

Give me one good reason I should give a fuck about anyone in a rural town? Every time I read a news article its bombarded with HURR DURR WHAT ABOUT MUH COUNTRY FOLK or calling non rurals "citiots". Why should I bend over backwards to care about people too lazy to move where the real world is?

Don't.
Stay in your big city.
Enjoy diversity.

You see, THIS...is why Trump won.

Why would anyone want to be neighbors with a nigger?

Rural people long independence and really don't give a shit what you think of them. Most people just want to be left alone

This pic makes me feel bad about eating burgers

There's no reasons. They're not relevant; short term or long term.

Strange that you seem to have shades of Ancap attitude but hate the best areas in which to be an Ancap.

Because rural people support your infrastructure idiot

>oil
>mining
>blue collar work

Your little faggot ass isn't out there running a Frac team, or operating an excavator, they are, that's why they have their say.

>food just magically appears in the super market

Rural people are responsible for all the resources that prevent your precious city from becoming an apocalyptic shit fight in the midst of mass starvation.

They feed you fuckwit

OP, for real. Everything is produced outside of cities. Have fun eating food without farmers.

Our food here in America is either grown on mass industrial farms or by city hipsters. "Rednecks" work at wall mart or the waffle house and live on welfares

yes, because the real world is about man-made structures and overcrowded streets/freeways with no natural beauty in sight. What a "real" world you live in where you must deny reality and cater to PC faggots unless you'll be ostracized. so real...

Uh, you don't?

Enjoy the city.

> being so stupid to think this actually true

lol fucking backwards retards so detached from reality

False. Those are degenerates who collect welfare. What is wrong with Walmart and Waffle-house? If I want to buy a bag of Doritos and grab a breakfast bowl then who are you to shame the employees who make that possible for me?

It's bigger than being rural. Your twinkish boipussy-hole isn't going to turn the light back on when a storm knocks the power-lines out. You won't fix a broken plumbing system. You can't use your hands for anything useful.

It's right other than importing foodstuffs.

Importing shit by boat is really bad for the environment, though.

Because they make your food.

/thread

nice meme. get new one.

are those mass industrial farms in the middle of the city?

nope, they are in rural areas.

You raising cattle in those skyscrapers?
Dumb niggers.

You don't know what a "mass industrial farm" even is, faggo. Just as a protip - wheat still grows in fields.

Surely you have a better way to spend your time while Jamal fucks your wife than shitposting on Sup Forums?

says this but

says that

Most cattle comes from smaller farms too. People buy them and let them graze on their land, then sell them to the slaughterhouses.

There's really not many "mass industrial farms".

Actually, tons of Mexicans do that.

/thread

except they want them to be
they use up all teh stupid shit they force them to use on them, all those antibiotics and shots and shit to spew pus titty milk and shit

you do not deserve food.

Citiots... Heh, I'm going to have to start using that.

Why should they care about you?

And even then they are importing shit from rural areas in other countries.

These people probably never visited a rural area in their life, that's why they think cities are so great. The cities are just baskets of degeneracy. There's as much of it in cities as in rural towns, difference is rural people see it and take photos and make fun of it, city people are so used to living around decline they ignore it even though their cities are lined with homeless people, drug addicts and plenty of other assorted scum.

Your community garden isn't enough to feed one of those buildings let alone the whole place. Your city doesn't produce enough real resources to support itself. Cities rely on jew tokens to buy the resources they need from rural people.

The rural people are more free and live in a nicer environment.

Nice meme. Do you even know what zootechny is you stupid fucking nigerian

OK now /thread

I cook my own food actually but nice try farmie.

>shows a picture of the answer
Good luck farming with literally zero skills or know-how you fucking retarded ass nigger.

Based resident aussie, home of agriculture and isolation BTFOs city nigger, more at 6 o' clock.

Stupid nigger just leave us the fuck alone we grow and raise all your food. We need absolutely nothing from you pathetic cucked house niggers

No actually they don't

Cities cannot function without rural towns that bring in all the resources you stupid fucking Nigger.

And the Mexicans just happen to grow it in the middle of the city?

Stupid fucking retard.

More so, working class rural people don't hire Mexicans for shit.

THE MORE PEOPLE AROUND YOU, THE MORE SOCIAL YOU ARE...THE LESS YOU KNOW ABOUT REALITY.

Calm down white boy faggot cunt ass bitch. You act like liberals are the cucked ones but holy fuck you are the real cucks. FIght me IRL you fag nigger.

because they produce your food.

Then why the fuck do you cash in all that government subsidies check?

This

People isnt fed from thin air, and nor is the cattle they eat every day

ITT - a bunch of rural and suburban retards

This isn't Xbox live buddeh

You could literally searched this shit before making this nigger thread but you chose to be retarded.

Wrong. Most of meat imports in America come from Australia, Canada and New Zealand. Pic related

Exactly. People that inherit plots of land are the some of the luckiest fuckers on this gay earth. Get a degree on agriculture and you'll be swimming in money. Best of all, if you become self-suficient, you can laugh at those city cucks for the rest of your life.

And hey, if by some miracle you fuck everything up, just sell that shit for easy cash. There are literally no negatives to living in rural areas.

Because they grow all of your food and could kill you and everyone you've ever known tomorrow if they wanted to. They outnumber you in the millions and they already hate you. They also don't need you. They can survive, and have survived for thousands of years, without you.

Why would you think that pissing these people off is an intelligent move?

And all that meat comes from what people in the city call "the middle of nowhere", "useless empty space" etc.

I grew up in the city and moved from the riverina agricultural area in australia. When I told people I was moving there everyone said that, "why would you go there, there's nothing there". Dumb as fuck.
Other people say we should fill up these spaces with people and talk about how there's such a low number of people in these areas. The reason there is a low number of people here per acre is because the area is full of crops and livestock. All the fucking food comes from these places where "there's nothing" and it's "the middle of nowhere" or "a boring shithole".

At least there's some real shit to be done here. You see your work and you get to trade it real things. I see the city as the place there is nothing to do. In the city you just sit in a box and stare at a screen all day watching rich a select chosen few millionaire americans play stupid games with their money for entertainment. The city is the middle of nowhere, there's nothing there but a bunch of people who hate each other.

shut the fuck up you filthy nigger you're probably a mixed mutt abomination with pubic hair on your head and has a coal burning white whore of a mother. day of the rope soon.

>Our food here in America is either grown on mass industrial farms or by city hipsters.

North Dakota leads the USA in a number of agriculture categories, including annual wheat and honey production.

Yet corporate farming is illegal in ND.

All farms in ND are legally required to be family businesses.

The typical farm here is a 2 or 3 generation outfit.

Other states could choose to work this way if they wanted to. It is working well for ND.

Also, there is no meaningful impact from urban hipsters producing food in urban areas. There are farmers markets in some of the cities, but all of the produce comes from outlying rural areas.

Reminder that any town with a population over a 10k is most likely a leftist shithole

What pisses me off the most is that people in the city love to shit on us, but don't realize just how much you have to study to truly be recognized as a professional in the field. There are so many things to take into consideration when deciding what,when and where to plant it's fucking crazy. People in this thread won't even know what pic related is.

But when it all goes alright and you see the results of your work, fuck man does that feel great. [spoiler] Feels even better knowning that cityfags will never experience such a feeling. [/spoiler]

Us rural folk feed your asses. Really looking forward to the new Civil War when we starve city folk. Better stock up now. You are going to be hungry.