Let's make something out of this like #Cut4Chelsea2017 shall we?

Let's make something out of this like #Cut4Chelsea2017 shall we?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chelseaclinton/status/852577474642923520?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=TT7fGcRtW5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like it. Make this on /bant/ pls

is that real? i can't believe even she could be that dumb

go fuck yourself.
circumcised dicks are political now faggot
(((you))) did this

Im sexy, i promise!!

I guess "neck cutting" is how she words beheadings

>is that real? i can't believe even she could be that dumb

Oh the irony..

>Implying this post does more harm on /bant/
Lol

She looks Jewish. There's no way Bill is her dad.

I'm so fucking glad she's running for president.

Allright Sup Forums cunts, I have a disgusting idea:
use fake tumblr/twitter/bookmarking accounts, get images of genital mutilation and gore, post it with a hashtag #cut4chelsea and #healthbenefits

How bout that?

Bill be like:
>"She's my wife's daughter"

Lmfao. K, this just made my day.

>Perfect example of how far "Tolerance" goes.

It's fake. Bummer.

* hides his flag *

HOLY SHIT!

>people are stupid enough to believe this

I'm not surprised considering the levels of retardation I see here every day, and yet I'm still disappointed.

That's one good goyette.

she needs to have her clitoral hood surgically removed

The nose knows.

Im down for that, lets show them what "Genital Cutting" looks like

Wow I can't even believe she said that
What a horrible person I just wow

Why would you even want to cut your daughter's cunt? I like eating my daughters kitties, cutting them ould ruin them.

Does anyone know if she practices what she preaches?

No twitter.com/chelseaclinton/status/852577474642923520?lang=en

Someone with a Twatter account tell her to cut her stupid clit off as a sign of truly #beingwithmuslims or whatever utter horseshit that hashtag was.

Something something bait something have a something (you)

start killin these people

Nothing wrong with boys having their genitals mutilated, on a much larger scale, and legally. Nope!

The only muslims that practice female genital mutilation are the crazy nigger-tier Sunni from Africa and Pakistan.

Male genital mutilation on the other hand...

Can I offer you an egg in this trying time?

I wonder if she knows. It keeps getting more obvious the older she gets. Where's the pic of her next to his legitimate daughter?

>don't use that word because it gives me unpleasant headmovies, use this other term instead
>nevermind that this new term will eventually have to be changed too as it is associated with unpleasant truths about inferior 'cultures'

There's a video of someone going to one of her book signings and asking her if she knows her dad is Webster Hubbell. She pretended like she didn't understand what he was saying.

haha, the memes write themselves don't they? Ideally you would just rephrase what she said, but make it really atrocious and anti-woman (I know right). Keep the #ImWithMuslims hash tag, but add some more.

When people get really offended they'll be directed to the "correct" original tweet, and it won't be much better. Their outrage will be directed instead towards this clinton who probalby played a part in robbing bernie sanders the nomination.

"Genital mutilation should be encouraged because of its health benefits regardless of the wishes of the child or her future self #ImWithMuslims #makeAfricaGreatAgain #MutilationIsMagnificent"

Something like that

checked

oh woops, fake... damn sorry for taking these digits lol.

You're a dishonorable Leafnigger now

Jesus you sound like a newfag now.

Wasted.

Give back those digits.

im just ashamed I didn't bother reading the thread. Been shit posting a lot today

I see you have braces.
I have braces too.

Hmm good work 'pedes, but do you think that the whole Muslim strawman tactic works on anyone with an adult-sized brain?

Old enough to remember her like that. Mike Myers got in trouble for saying that "puberty has been hard on her" on Saturday Night Live. Thought she would grow out of it.
>she did not

this desu

It's here desu

It's a win-win.

Jews shill for their Muslim pals and protect their own brand of genital mutilation.

Ever feeling sorry for Chelsea Clinton was a mistake.

i want every kike, nigger, and muslim in hell along with their dick-cutting enablers.

T H I C C

Remember when Sam tole her she was ugly? He was right.

Soon

U G G L Y

How can you be with Muslims but against Christians without there being some kind of agenda?

100% was raped by Bill Clinton

Genital cutting sounds so much less horrific! You go, Chelsea!!

>taking a women's opinion on an issue regarding an appendage they don't even have

I think she's possibly only referring to circumcision, and not FGM, which makes her look either incredibly ignorant or incredibly insensitive. Someone retweet this across to FGM support groups, they will do most of the legwork for us.