Shia tells nigger he's going to hell for being a nigger

Who knew he was secretly a user of pol afterall

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/12/shia-labeouf-apologizes-following-racial-rant-directed-at-police-officer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uIv4od8IpOQ
tmz.com/2017/07/12/shia-labeouf-arrest-video-black-racist/
tmz.com/2017/07/12/shia-labeouf-arrest-racist-black-dick/?adid=sidebarwidget-most-popular
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

Shia, Sup Forums is satire my man. You're not supposed to repeat this stuff IRL

Is it though?

I like saying shit like this on pol cause on facebook you get banned for free speech

One of us! One of us!

Not really though cuz he's a cunt.

Who cares about that semi retarded kike.

good point lmao, fuck him

WHY, SHIA?! WHY?!

Wtf I love Shia now

RIPPERINO

Do you not fucking get it? He became one of us in his last few deluded moments. He finally hates niggers, he finally gets it. Too bad he was broken by the process. I'm sure he just one night decided "i'm just gonna go on Sup Forums, they won't even know it's me. i'll tell them what's what about their racism" and was forever changed.

RIP Shia, what you could have been....

What you could have been...

Sup Forums, what did you do to this man?

Do you not know what kike means?

>the inside story on you young fascists is a lot of you ended up in shock humour/lonely dude
forums that nazi recruiters joined
>Its not a fucking puzzle all the history is on the sites there you crossed ur nerdy hobbies with ur
nerdy resentment
>Bunch fucking nerds with your dipshit teenage beefs probably started with a resentment of
woman who won't speak to you and now you think you have become POI radicalized
>So how did it happen how did you become a fucking nazi? A bunch of real nazis whispers
poison in your ears while becoming your only community - your only "friends"
>And they used multiple levels to make irony & bigotry & fascism more acceptable by drowning
it in "oh were just joking"
>So you combine all this w/ capitalising on isolated nerd dude resentment & even deeper
isolation bam nazi
>you can talk to any former "chan" boy & they can tell you how it went from "shitty shock
humour" to "white supremacist recruitment"
>The "lol only norms care about hurting others attitude" + the general nerdy male resentment of
these communities
>Its prime fertile ground for actual nazis to grow. People talk about pol, but you need to see the
various communities converge
>R9k's "why won't woman fuck me" bs "anything goes & anyone who gets mad is just a normie "
vs endless outbursts of anger at everything
>Pol here becomes less of an isolated phenomenon and more of a natural end point for all
these circles crashing into one another
>& pol, also being its own thing, means it it rolled back into those communities amplifying your
worst aspect then roll it back into pol
>So essentially you have an online pressure cooker to turn your typical teenage nerdy bullshit
into honest to god fascisim
>The surrounding of hateful ideas, the detachment from the harm you do ? Turning them into
"just jokes" becoming your only friends
>& that just your community you can see it in many others but again your not a fucking mystery

Now we just need to get Shia cleaned up and in some new clothes.

(((Shia))), Kenite Khazar LARPing as an Israelite,but NOT a REAL ACTUAL Israelite. A Kenite Khazar Talmud worshipper maybe

lol

>Shia more racist than 99% of Sup Forums.
>99.99% of Sup Forums wouldn’t have the balls to say that

Sup Forums BTFO.

Well, Shia is right.

The black cop might be going to hell.

But it's not because he's black.

Hell is right here nigger.

>his grip on reality has been lost

Shia tells the Average North Mexican Woman she's going to heaven for being so beautiful

Who knew he was secretly a lover of the Average North Mexican Woman afterall

How the hell does tmz get police station footage

he's a kike so its ok

Money

Holy shit. I thought the "you're arresting your own kind" thing was off, but I think the impossible has happened. I think Shia has been red pilled.
>inb4 autism

yup, remember when Bill Maher called himself a house nigger only a couple of weeks ago? Now he's back in air like nothing ever happened.

Why are Jews so racist?

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Did he mean because he's working for muh patriarchy? On the other hand, he was saying he was targeted because he a white boi.

A racist jew?

who the fuck is this. reverse search comes up useless as normal

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

no fucking way LMFAO Sup Forums has literally turned shia lebouf into a full fledged racist holy shit

Race baiting.

Shia obviously meant the dude was black AND a police officer, and that's why he's going to Hell.

Black people shouldn't be police officers. Law enforcement is a disgusting, racist profession.

If black people wish to institute change in the INjustice system they're better off becoming district attorneys, prosecutors, and judges.

Anyway, I don't mind the media is using race-baiting for clicks at the expense of Shia leDOUCHE because he's a curly-haired faggot KIKE. Fuck all Jews.

He's not going to the pokey. He'll be slapped with a fine then come start shit posting. I think he's graduated from lurking.

Circle?

Where' the proof this isn't a fake screen shot?
Let's see the link? Is there a video? I have to see this shit
Shia confirmed for BASED KIKE?

It is probably like "hes black and hes selling out the black lives matter movement by being a cop hes going to hell"

I don't believe he can change.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/12/shia-labeouf-apologizes-following-racial-rant-directed-at-police-officer.html

You're welcome newfriend.

This shit is real ??

they ask

More like he finally got a grip.

Once you're here...
Even if you first visit as a joke...
Once you're here...
You are HERE FOREVER!!!!
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Is it satire really?

Je Suis satire

youtube.com/watch?v=uIv4od8IpOQ

Any time Sup Forums attacks someone, they end up becoming one of us.

Look at Zyklon Ben Garrison

Only satirically.

Islam is also satire

'You're Going to Hell' Cause You're Black
tmz.com/2017/07/12/shia-labeouf-arrest-video-black-racist/
Shia LaBeouf Taunts White Cop Your Wife Prefers Black 'D***'
tmz.com/2017/07/12/shia-labeouf-arrest-racist-black-dick/?adid=sidebarwidget-most-popular

It's called freedom pal

Of course.

Yes, we're actually anti-racist liberals and we love to mock how stupid racists with satire
Trump winning the election was the result of our satire going a little too far though
We can't let him get the nuclear codes

Lol, so Shia has a power level

Kek, someone report him to Tariq Nasheed's "suspect" page.

fuck off
shia is now a grand meme dragon

Did, did we divide him?

Have a (you), that gave me a giggle

>Why am I being arrested for? This is fucking fascism. I just asked for cigarrettes, you dumb bitch. This is fucking FASCISM,

Around 11:40

>I'll put you to sleep brah. Real life. MMA, me and you, LIFE. I'll put you to fucking sleep.

>Go listen to some 2PAC bitch.

>When I have my gun, I'll blow your shit up, whore, coward, bitch.

>You're a pirate bitch

>You know about fascism? I bet you're a Tronald Drumpf supporter. You stupid bitch.

>Civil war is coming dummie, got guns in my house. Bang, bang,bang in the center of your fucking forehead.

See the vid people, this is fucking hilarious. This kike's true nature. Glad the cops know how it is.

Sup Forums is not satire

>sharia al-bouf skips leg day

Figures.

I am married with children and most of the people here are attractive people that contribute to their workplace and communities. Meanwhile you have Occupy Democrat welfare leeches sitting around collecting TANF and SNAP payments while shooting heroin.

I'll take this place over the disgusting mess that is the left.

>Sup Forums is satire

90% of Sup Forums is more racist than Shia. A true Sup Forums user would've called him a nigger

He tried to kill himself by taking an unhealthy amout of redpills. Fortunately, he survived.

only ironically

He doesn't know

lol

A true Sup Forums user would still be on Sup Forums laughing at this dumb fuck.

So... general question, but how do you cope when finding out that one of your favorite celebs is a Trump-bashing SJW cuck? Do you respect their opinions and keep supporting them or do you boycott them?

Personally I lose all respect that I once had for him/her and I'm no longer a fan. It's not because they have a different opinion than my own, but because they incite violence and intolerance for Trump and the White House in general. Fuck 'em.

Pic related, based Markie Mark stands neutral.

>Ignore the mass immigration to replace you, the race riots to displace you, and the racial-hatred agitation to kill you. If you notice then ur just a loser!
Ignoring your abortion of a formatting, kill yourself you faggot.

I dont let peoples personal beliefs effect what I enjoyed about their medium.

That:s just petty.

>satire

He will cum inside us.

>/pol is satire

I can guarantee you the majority of Sup Forums's beliefs, as a collective, is not satire. Exaggerated, maybe, but not satire.

Did we just MK ULTRA him ?

Every jew is racist though.

This kike is gonna choke on his golf ball sized redpill. He is too rich to get taken all the way down to zero, so he may never get to the other side and start building/learning true ideas.

/ourguy/ ?

Is he....dare I say it....... our /goy/?

Tfw you know who it is

Everyone knows there's no niggers in heaven dumb ass. Otherwise it wouldn't be heaven

If only he had listened.

kek

You misspelled nigger quite a few times spic, now you have to go back before you ruin a 3rd continent. Don't wanna go down as a race 3 times more parasitic than niggers now do you?

You gotta sleep with your legacy and your kids will look at you, like Daddy, what did you do? You were a stupid racist bitch and you put your own kind in the fucking pen for nothing. You put a white man in the pen. For what, you fucking bitch? For asking for a black man for a cigarette that's your a country I pay my taxes you dumb bitch. In the streets man to man, I'll lay you on the floor. I'll put you to sleep bro. Real life. MMA. Me and you. Life. I'll put you in the fucking sleep. You stupid bitch. Coward. Fuck you fighting for? Go listen to some Tupac you fucking bitch. Go listen to some Rage Against the Machine you fucking bitch. Go listen to Willie Nelson you fucking bitch. Go listen to them. Fucking. Yours. What do you listen to you coward ass whore? What do you listen to? Lincoln Park. Bang. Bang. If I had my gun I'd blow your shit up. Hey, civil war is coming dummy. I got guns in my house, act dumb in LA. Fuck you. Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang. In the center of your fucking forehead. Come to my house when I got my CCB on me. I'll fucking let you know what it is, you stupid bitch. Look up Oregon you fucking whore. Look up Oregon bitch. Oregon. The fuck you know about civil rights, the fuck you know about being American. I'm in the National Guard, you got me in custody cause your black bitch ass cop thought I was asking for the wrong cigarette. Fuck you. Served my country.

He's sorry guys.

Shia dindu nuffin, He a good boy. He a gentle giant

>turning soft, useless, angsty teens into fired-up nationalists filled with purpose and direction
uhh tell me again why this is a bad thing? they should be thanking this website

And on that day, the Navy Shia copypasta was born...

Lmao. He was calling people racist before.

a true Sup Forums user would've said it to the cops in GTA while sitting on his 600lbs ass with his mouth covered in Cheeto dust

>be nice to shia

were being invaded by reddit aka hwndu

until shia stops defending hollywood and she spills the beans he will always be satans kike

He might've gone too far this time.

he actually did come on Sup Forums once. during that stupid craze over the divide and flag thing. he was in one of those threads. I don't think he timestamped anything, but the user was vague so it's not like we had any real idea if it was him or not. but I think it was, I totally think he would come on here to say something or another

kek, Tweet that to him and ask him to explain himself. It's midnight where he lives, I'm sure he's drunk right now

Ummm excuse me?

How would you know whether I am a spic or not haha?