Race mixing is ba-

Race mixing is ba-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Singapore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>half Mexican

When did Mexico become a race? Do they not realize that white Mexicans are a thing?

He isn't actually part-Japanese.

>1/4 Japanese
Japs are perhaps the only Asians worth a shit. They exceed almost all others in almost all capacities.
>1/4 Mexican
Likely 100% Spanish Mexican or German Mexican or Polish Mexican or Czech Mexican, etc. I almost guarantee you her mother doesn't look like the Guac Goblin Indio fruit picking tier retards flooding the US.

>mexican is a race
>1/8th something means you are mixed

are liberals legit retarded?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Mexican and south america are supposed to be european even though they are brown as fuck.

-d.

They both have abnormal noses, so yes, I probably would believe that they were of mixed genetic background.

Haha!!!!
>1/2 Mexican
Her mother is a literal kike.

>Japs are perhaps the only Asians worth a shit.

Sinagpore and HonKong have higher avg IQs than Japan and are predominately Chinkaboos

>inb4 GTFO chink.
I'm hwite eternal anglo

;)

>Celebrities
Sage

>Sinagpore and HonKong have higher avg IQs than Japan and are predominately Chinkaboos
High IQ doesn't imply superiority. Jews have an even higher average IQ and they can't even maintain their own societies without parasitically attaching themselves to another one. The Chinese are live dog-cooking, gutter-oil scarfing, soulless cretins. Singapore is 3/4 Chinese.

The problem is not racemixing.

The problem is the quality of both parts.
And over all, the IQ that results.

If tons of Low IQ sandniggers come to the west, there is gona be shitty outcome.

They don't come as succesfull outsiders, they come as refugges and terrorists.

>singapore is 3/4 chinese
LOL

my girlfriend's grandmother does, her grandmother looks pretty like a light hispanic but pretty chubby, and my girlfriend has blonde hair and green eyes. she is like 37% mexican. probably like 15% Aztec

>her grandmother looks pretty like a light hispanic but pretty chubby,
I meant her mother

exactly..

Pic related is only 65% European but would be considered "White" in Mexico.

>Aztec
Lol! Mexicans and their MUH AZTEC claims. The Aztecs comprised about 5% of their total "kingdom" and accounted for mostly the upper echelons of their society.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Singapore

Notice how it's not niggers.

Mexican isn't a race.