Why do women feel empowered by doing things that men are just expected to do?

Why do women feel empowered by doing things that men are just expected to do?

i.e.
Working a long day
Succeeding career wise
Having a balanced life
Sacrifice
Providing for their children
Graduating college

I don't get it. I go to work, make a good life for myself, am a decent guy to people I meet. No one goes out of their way to pat me on the back for it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWEZZbcnEg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Niggerwoman front and center
Typical

They know theyre inferior in about 90% activities a human goes through his life. So reaching someone thats superior to you is pretty empowering.

Never underestimate the propensity of woman to congratulate herself simply for existing.

Because they are absolutely certain that they are inferior to men. They know this deep in their bones. That is why they have to tell themselves constantly that they can do anything -- they know they can't. It's the same thing as that guy with no arms or legs who gives motivational speeches on how you can do anything in life no matter what. He cant, like, walk or run or give a woman a massage, and he knows what he's missing out on, so he just says "You know what, this was actually what I wanted the whole time! In fact, it's even BETTER!" The only difference is that he's not a woman, so he doesn't go run off saying that having no legs makes him a star athlete.

youtube.com/watch?v=oWEZZbcnEg4

Which one of these has the benis?

>First 200,000 years
>Men provide, women nurture children and support

>Last 50 years
>Men and women both do everything, and that shouldn't really mess anything up

>Diving into water without arms or legs
>Going in a boat without arms or legs
>Going near open water without arms or legs

My best friend saw Wonder Woman in theaters, I asked her how it was and amoung other praises, said "it was really empowering". I dob't get how someone is empowered by anything other than them reaching a personal goal.

>best friend
What's that

You ever notice they have (((woman's studies))) and all these other stuff dedicated to a women only audience? You'd think if they actually wanted the things these 'distractions' talk about they'd take what men had done like actually work for it and expected only what is expected and not make a big deal about it.

Wheelchair minority pics always make me laugh for some reason. Like how many people are in wheelchairs? How is that even diversity? You can't walk, you aren't more diverse because you can't walk, you just lack the capacity for basic motor function.

What is there to celebrate about that.

I hear women bitching sooo much about how hard life is... I agree... working all week in a shitty cubicle with an hour and a half commute is extremely unpleasant.

But they honestly believe being a woman is why it's so hard. It's a joke. It was always miserable for men, they just did it with less complaining.

Inferiority complex

Like when a nigger achieves something that isn't somehow crime related they're hailed as the next Einstein

>Black woman in the middle

The second one from the left is the only acceptable option. And to answer your question, women know they are inferior so being able to do a man's work is seen as a good thing. It makes them feel equal, they are deluded.

"Empowering" is feminist for "a great excuse to use civilized men as toilet paper and serve as a sperm receptacle for criminals." It doesn't actually give her any power, she just FEELS empowered by it because she can use it to avoid feeling shame for acting like a worthless gutter whore.

Women of Swedish heritage are typically depicted as being tall. Putting the tallest in the middle improves the image's overall composition.

i want everyone to soak this picture. They consider this so rare, and magical that it should be broadcasted viral throughout the internet and media. Three people reading.

also the implication is that being black is like having no legs