Feminist gf

Feminist gf
Wat do [pic unrelated]

dump her

pump her

Nut instead then leave

sage and report all slide threads, lads

preg her then leave

Really? And here I am thinking that's it's literally your gf on the pic.

That's called a prostitute. Just put a couple hundreds on the nightstand afterward, let her know how much you value her.

there are only slide threads

Explain what slide thread is in 15 words or less

every time you fuck talk to her about redpilled stuff afterwards. She's most vulnerable then. Don't go full 1488 but gripe about something that bugs you, something trite.

Post pics so we can decide user

ALL WOMEN CAN BE TAMED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD

threads that distract you from important happenings or bait you into degenerate behaviors desu senpai

count 'em and check 'em, bitch

saged

This bitch literally started crying when i said trannys are mentally ill

a thread to keep you from looking at more interesting, important other threads

13 words

sage in options field to not bump it

Have a talk with her to set ground rules. Do not let her be a hypocrite. She has no right to whine and ask you to do more than your share for her.
Feminism is equality, not superiority.

>Will she split the bill for dates since she is strong women who does not need a man for income?
>Will she give you a gift on valentine's day since since you will get her one and it isn't equal for only one party to give gifts?
>If you live together make sure she either works or helps by cleaning more than you? If she bitches, >say you would only see it as fare and you would do more house work if she was the only one working.

You have to be smart.
Don't let her get away with shit, but at the same time open the door for her and do small kind things. If she is smart she'll slowly grow to desire being treated like a lady and letting you run things.

If she wants a bf then she's probably just larping and or confused.
Bang her brains out, be alpha and red pill her.
Unless she's a bitch. Then -RUN!!!

Middle one

Jew

Flip her in doggy, grab her hair and shove her face into the pillow while you plow her. Then start plowing her harder and pull her hair straight back to the point it makes her neck bend upwards. Bust a nut in her and tell her to clean off your dick with her mouth. If she doesnt grab her head and make her.

When you are done say "how much will that be?" when she says excuse me say "I always tip my whores"

Become a feminist.

I'm not a strong man.

DUMP
U
M
P

Please, fuck her everyday for a month and then dump her and say that you only wanted her for sex.

Redpill her with your dick until she becomes a nice traditional housewife.

>middle one
>missing out on two aryan qts

>yes
>yes
>cleans dishes
In addition, convinced her to wax her snatch by refusing to go down

user I pitty you if this is the best you can do. Either dominate and make her summit to the patriarchy or pump and dump.

Broom her

Nah, jk- kys

She is a (((gf))), will heil while plowing doggystyle

This. If she is actually about what she says she is, she'll start giving in and realizing you make sense within a decent amount of time (might be open to redpilling then). If she doesn't, then you know she's crazy and full of shit, so dump her.

This is valuable info,
But this is just the natural evolution of capitalism.
Every single thing becomes a good.
Even a woman's womb and an american foreskin.