Are you guys even white?

Are people on Sup Forums actually white or are most of you just larpers that don't look white and get mistaken for some non-white or semi-nonwhite ethnic group? I feel like you do.

You rag on black people for being "muds" and violent yet maybe it's just self projection and you're all ready to blow?

Food for thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

kurdistanland.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/kurdish-red-hair-e1432561117769.jpg
allempires.com/forum/uploads/33720/7031580819_04ffb1236e.jpg
kurdistanland.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/kurdish-child-blue-eyes-e1432057022771.jpg
allempires.com/forum/uploads/33720/Peshmergefaces.jpg
4.bp.blogspot.com/-yL9H5-XgrDY/UDuColUX2GI/AAAAAAAAHcg/KjEI1xRmWPY/s640/Kurdish-origen-arier-rasse-kurdish-kurds-aryan-race.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fat
>pasty
>neckbeard

A-AT LEAST I'M WHITE

You're not white either you potato nigger

Yes. I am completely white. Blond hair and blue eyes. Jealous?

/thread
get a gym membership bro

t. Jose

>Sees flag

Neaten up you fucking hippie

"Whiter than thou" thread.
Everyday the same thing...

damn right I am

feelsgoodman

Zazaki Kurdish. Top tier Aryan.

Kurdish Aryans, lol

most people think i'm mexican, but i'm white

What does that exactly prove?

2013 Sup Forums is 99% white
2017 Sup Forums is only 40% white
2021 Sup Forums is 1% white

I have brown hair/blue eyes: German/Swiss/French/English. But my brother and sister have brown hair/hazel eyes.
Am I white?

kurdistanland.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/kurdish-red-hair-e1432561117769.jpg
allempires.com/forum/uploads/33720/7031580819_04ffb1236e.jpg
kurdistanland.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/kurdish-child-blue-eyes-e1432057022771.jpg
allempires.com/forum/uploads/33720/Peshmergefaces.jpg
4.bp.blogspot.com/-yL9H5-XgrDY/UDuColUX2GI/AAAAAAAAHcg/KjEI1xRmWPY/s640/Kurdish-origen-arier-rasse-kurdish-kurds-aryan-race.jpg

200 years from now no one will know he was a pasty neckbeard but if he has offspring they will still be white.
Whiteness trumps pasty neckbeardedness.

me on the left

No. Your genetics got BLACKED somewhere down the line.

I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin. My mother supposedly had Indian on her side up the line, so there's a chance I could have some in me, but I can't tell.

6'5" blonde hair blue eyes, grand master alpha race. Manlets and weak fat bodys disgust me.

>t.skeletor

Im native american and irish
Im lucky enough to be 50/50 but i feel for other americans who have like 30 different races and nationalities in their ancestry and find it hard to connect with their roots

220, Try again sweetie.

I've been called white only once. I corrected him by raping his wife and kids then I slaughtered his whole village. Didn't make that mistake again.

>fat

Sage the slide threads.

Everyone needs to hit up the TeaLeaves General thread for in-progress operation. We're going to pressure DHS-deep state to explain why the submitted obviously falsified logs to backup the FISA warrant on Trump.

The Wizard's curtain is being pulled back, Anons.
We need everyone hammering Twitter with this. This is it.

Do you have an occipital bun?

If so, double the amount of babbies you make, which should already be at least 3.

Scotish and feather indian.

Wuss wrong negro? Am I the White boi that bothers you? Too tallk and built to just knock over as a victim?
>ask me if I carry a SigSauer P.240 everywhere I go

>I do

>the only person I know that uses Sup Forums is a Mexican
>all the other people I know that use Sup Forums are white
hmm

I'm white but I'm also beautiful and a genius of great talent. So idk are we the same?

That's pretty damn true tbqh famalam.

Still a skeletor brah, you have basically no muscle.

Exactly Sup Forums isn't white.

Your eyesight is fucking terrible if you have those shit-tier glasses

We have too many Americans to be White.

Ancestors got here 400 years ago from England.

I am white as fuck

>6'5"
>220
>still skeletor
How about you post a pic? Are you even 6 feet tall? Are you under 200 pounds? You fucking maggot you get on craigslist to have men like me fuck your girlfriend while you coach her on how to swallow a large cock.

Twins!

>ectomorph
Pfft.

I do have bad eyes but my depth perception error makes me an excellent shot.

>Anybody thinking that they need the opinions of some neckbeard to determine who is white.

I'm a quarter Chinese and I'm still whiter than your mutt-blooded ass.

>fell for the white supremacy meme

What about you baby boy? Going to post a picture to claim you're half the man I am or are you just going to remain hidden under 6 fert tall and well over 200 pounds

95%

it's a ashkenazi american thinks he white episode

ginger alert.

ever wonder why its always a ginger who joins ISIS?

because gingers have been expelled from the white race and they are angry about it

tl:dr dont trust a ginger

You're literally half the man I am lmao

Get your scrawny ass outta here

if this is 6'5" it is an entirely custom-built bathroom

That's why they join ISIS, prejudice from their own race, i.e you.

>no pic
>agrees I am half of you
Then I'm happy to br half thr man you are, you fat fuck. Id wish diabeties, heart desiese and gout on you, but youll have them soon enough.

I'm Asian. I role play as a depressed Nazi and read how horrible non-whites have made your life because it makes me laugh. I also role play as conservative white woman who hate white men. I role play as a Jew, a black guy with a white girlfriend, or literally anything that makes you white cucks upset.

I love this place.

blame south park bro.

i dont have a problem with gingers whatsoever, im just stating the facts

>is white
>live in bellingham wa
Go be poor in the midwest

>checks dick
Fuck I love not being Asian

i roleplay as an asian dude with a 2 inch penis

I have a problem with gingers, they're inbred, redheads however are descended from the ancient Egyptian royalty.

I do, I didn't know that was a thing but there is a bulge of bone between the tendons going from my spine maintaining my head.

FBI, you already know who I am.

shawn stop eating!

>Tells anonymous message board that they're projecting

I'm a virgin neet who lives in my mom's basement. ... Or a grill

VERY nice soft twink body now post butt pls

You're a girl? Can I have a pic?

>tfw half italian half english with brown eyes and hair while girlfriend is irish/german with dirty blonde and blue eyes.

Corrupting her light features pol she is getting MED'D by superior dark features.

I'm not upset by that bc my dick is actually pretty big. Why do I care if other Asians have small dicks? LOL I'm just here to troll and enjoy all the fun.

You'll all be hearing about me soon by the way. I'm about to be famous. Cap this and you'll see. I just wrote a book and I have three literary agents reviewing my full manuscript. You'll hear from me in Stephen Colbert. No joke. I'll be shouting you Sup Forumsacks out.

You look like Stormfront

I'm defiantly a top, butt sorry frendo!

>is tall with blonde hair & blue eyes
>lives in northeestern washington
I am the Stormfront.

so ur angry wang?

2 inches of destruction am i right

wew imagine when ur home country starts importing the BBC. how can asian men even compete?

Why not, lol.

If you aint a larp, do us a proud.

Nah, I can't possibly be angry. I'm about to be mega-wealthy and I'll rub my money all over your face while I show off all the white sluts who come after me lmao.

Top me fagett

Post cock

Where do you people come from?

If you happen to be in or around bellingham WA, you wouldnt be the first twink my wife and I have bedded down.

I think you need to back off the food buddy, thought related or not.

No. LARP. I'm serious. You'll hear about me. I'm about to be big. I can't let you know who I am yet because I don't want you morons to stalk me. But I swear to you. You're in for a wild, wild ride.

That's hot

claims to be a grill
>ask for pic
>they post a pic of a grill not a girl
>keks are had
Are you fuckin german? Don't you know how to follow or enable a joke?

90% of the people posting and lurking in this thread are not white.

weird man, i alwalys thought it was common saying that whites that had smallest penises like on the statues amd shit

i can only pity asians raised up in anglo sphere, devoid of male energy

Do want :0

>another cocks of pol thread

According to 23andmeh I'm 99.9% European and

Dub 4's=8"
Another pic required

Fuck you for being a fatass

>butthurt DYEL

99.5 here get out of my white safe space

>Are people on Sup Forums actually white
i am. NEXT

Delicious cock sir more pls

>yet maybe it's just self projection and you're all ready to blow?
you nailed it. lots of misplaced aggression here.

You are fat.

Would you mind cumming on a piece of paper that says "I did it for /pol"?

Negative. I'm euromutt-native American date rape mutt but ancestry.com says I'm 6/9ths Kekistani.

U have to now

Talk shit, post a pic. Not a 1 larper has nutted up to challange me. You're either a fat pig body or yourself or a starving manlet.