FUCKING SAVED

Dominance hierarchy

Let's draw Peterson, I'll start

Nice

book of genesis happened literally
anything else is blasphemous

I agree

Thank you

I'm about a third of the way through this one and it's already the best of the series so far imo

Really motivating me to be a high serotonin lobster.

Thanks for the pic

eyyyy no problem

Is that your tattoo?

Nah, some guy in a jbp group on kikebook posted it

If that flag accurate to you I'm glad

has Peterson read any Wolfe? is there any change of a Peterson-Aramini collab?

that's pretty autistic

True, would've been much more tasteful if it was a flock of birds surrounded by the word "family" written in cursive.

why this nigga holdin' the xbox 360 ball hahaha

Sieg Heil

faggot won''t call out the Jews.

kek

Anyone particularly incensed about those DAMN POSTMODERNISTS should read None Dare Call It Treason by John A Stormer. He details the communist collusion in the USA up to at least 1964. It'll make you sick to your stomach.

I don't see why airheads still think this capitalism-apologist has anything meaningful to say
all his ideas stem from made-up assumptions and logical fallacies and a complete inability to see things from other's perspectives

wtf i hate western civilization now

Tiamat
Lobsters
Dostoyevsky

His fundemental assumptions are based on the psychology of both humans and animals, and his further ones are based on human history. Drawing how to act out of this is literally the least made up set of assumptions you could have.

You should, considering all it's wealth and achievements were stolen from the rest of the world in addition to brutally oppressing the vast majority of it's own society.

Funny how his assumptions are somehow valid then when almost every respectable psychologist of note disagrees with his rubbish

1) This is pretty funny
2) The weaponized autism necesseary to pour through all Peterson's lectures to find stills of him raising one arm extended forward and upward with his hand flat is beyond my comprehension

interesting hypothesis, little fella

You're gonna have to give me an example of someones writing and/or explain their reasoning here for me to take you seriously at all.

>airheads

Take more than three minutes to critically think about the feasibility of the ideology that the hammer and sickle represent and then you can come sit at the big kid's table

You pay for logos in suffering and blood

I think most of them are from the same story (where hitler was proud of himself for being able to hold that pose for hours) so it wouldn't have taken tooooo long to find. Either that or he just listened to the lectures a lot and screengrabbed when it happened.

Can you link us to some of the publications of these supposed "respectable psychologists" that argue against Peterson's claims?

Western civilization led to the way things are now

>inb4 jews
Jews cant do anything without willing collaborators

w-was hitler autistic?

Wrong. PROTESTANTISM led to the moral relativism that has been a cancer on the West.

You got some rare peterson memes

I count six different outfits in these pictures so these had to be grabbed from at least six different videos. That was the primary reasoning behind my claim of weaponized autism

>Flag

that's essentially an NRx view and isn't really anti-Western civ. you don't have to throw the baby out with the bathwater like the communists did.

Why doesn't Petermeme name the Jew? He's read Solzhenitsyn, he has to know they are behind this stuff. He's read Derrida, he knows he was a strongly self-identified Jew who hated Christianity because of his Jewish identity. Why does he still cover for them?

His social skills were too good for that so unlikely, just very high in orderliness and conscientious. It wouldn't have been so much about the act itself but the strength of will behind it.

He tells the same stories all the time though on certain topics. From memory he tells that hitler one in the same class every year for both his personality and maps of meaning subjects so that's two per year and he's got a few years worth on youtube.

1. He has friends that are Jewish
2. The cancer is too widespread to fix with just pogroms.

If he can revive the spirit of the West, Jews will lose power naturally. If they're just expelled or exterminated, the West won't mature past nihilism because it'll blow its load on a scapegoat and the nihilism will just come right back.

Read Nietzsche and Jung. This is much bigger than just the Jews.

If you can't see why you don't understand him at all. It's irrelevant to his lifes work and being a conspiracy tard would only damage him.

I like those books user

After Hitler lost I doubt we'll ever go back to the days of expelling Juden. The most we can do now is spread some merchant memes on Mongolian throat singing forums

oh you *like* those books, do you user? i'm sure gene is thrilled to hear that you *like* his books. wow just imagine someone *liking* the preeminent work of america's greatest living writer and undercover high-modernist. really high praise there you disgusting worm. never speak to me or about gene ever again!

Scapegoating isn't really a thing outside of Judaism. Jews get expelled because of what they do, then they claim they were scapegoats to avoid admitting guilt or changing their ways. The idea of ethnic conflict being caused by an irrational blaming of other people for things they had nothing to do with is an absurd piece of Leftist propaganda. It is bigger than Jews, but Peterson avoids the topic of ethnic conflict entirely, despite it being central to understanding why these things are happening. He is obviously aware of it, yet dances around it and keeps things abstract. Maybe he is afraid of legal consequences under Canadian law? If his friends would abandon him for talking about the conflict between Jewish interests and Western/White interests then that would only prove he was correct to talk about it as being a problem.

>tfw too dumb for Jordan Peterson

I sent my father to the underworld and cleaned my room. When does the dragon appear?

More like he'd lose all his credibility if he even discussed ethnic conflict except in very vague terms. He understand psychology, user. He knows how the media plays people. That's why he's very careful about the topics he sticks to. And frankly he's right to do so. The issue he's dealing with goes WAY beyond simple tribal competition. Roughly speaking he's dealing with the fundamental human condition. It's BIG. There's zero value in denouncing the Jew and getting his work relegated to the dustbin of history until it's rediscovered several generations later.

I just moved and my house still isn't unpacked after 5 days. I want to sort so badly but I barely have an hour to keep Sup Forums running before it's bed time... Suffering.

It doesn't go beyond identity, though. Ideas don't float around on their own, they are the products of people. And who those people are, where and who they come from, are central to understanding the ideas. It is especially important for understanding how to put ideas into practice to know who shares your basic worldview and why and who is opposed to it and why. I guess I can understand beating around the bush if he thinks it's the only way to get anywhere right now, but I also think he is just frightened by the idea of having all this out. It isn't going to be pretty, but ignoring it makes it worse. You can't talk about the fundamental human condition with people who want your people dead, and you can't talk about it within your people while ignoring the fact that you have a people in the first place. More universalism isn't going to solve anything.

>Ideas don't float around on their own, they are the products of people.
This is simply not true. Look at flood myths around the world.

That's not to say I disagree with you about the coming ethnic conflict, but I'm saying that beyond that, even if there was a race war and whites were completely victorious and wiped out everyone else, THEN nihilism would just come back and lead to more degeneracy. JBP is working on solving the nihilism problem, and without the cancer that it is the West would truly be free to progress again, regardless of how many shitskins there are.

As for adopting western values, look at the IQs of successful immigrants that adopt Western culture, and the IQ of the violent morons. The problem isn't so much culture as it is IQ.

I have this book on my night stand, but i never finished it. How is it?

What's the deal with the lobsters? I guess I missed that one.

He talks about how lobsters and people have the same serotonergic systems that react the same way in problems of dominance disputes, where the lower status human/lobster becomes "depressed".

If a lobster loses a dispute it'll mope around and not fight again for a while but if you give them antidepressants they will start disputes again.

It's a story as to how old and embedded these things are in mankind. It's been around since we shared a common ancestor with lobsters.

From what I've gathered its that the dominance hierarchy dictates how males interact with one another, with some having higher ranks and others lower. This then influences how females chose mates, gender roles, paternal roles, etc. And all that will shape society as a whole. Leftists will say that those sorts of things are socially constructed but he talks about how the dominance hierarchy is present even in lobsters, which split from humans on the evolutionary tree before trees even existed. He also theorizes about how the dominance hierarchy influenced ideas about God, heroes, our legal system and values among other things. He's a very interesting guy, I've mainly listened to his stuff on religion.

explain pic pls