The daily Australian Raid is beginning soon

In about 15 minutes, that one Australian faggot that keeps getting banned is going to come on here and shit up the board with blacked and nigger threads. Happens every day in the 11:00 hour (US-Eastern). Some will be obvious, while others may simply start with:
>Only ignorant white trash storm weenies hate black people. Sup Forums isn't racist
The only way to counter these kinds of threads is to SAGE and REPORT
If we report these threads enough, the (((mods))) will get off their asses and ban the faggot (again).
Saging prevents his shitty threads from floating at the top of the catalog and will ensure speedy deletion by pruning, assuming the mods don't do their jobs properly.
REMEMBER: It is everyone's responsibility to ensure Sup Forums is a degeneracy-free board for the discussion of politics in a politically incorrect setting. Blacked threads prevent these discussions from occurring.

I hate that faggot in particular.

I'm just mad about thick uncut black penis.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

>Breeds your Sphinx out of existence
Nothing personal, White boi

You realise half the blacked threads are set off by an Australian who very passionately believes dating feminists is a deep sin.

To defeat this is purely psychological, whenever you see a blacked thread think about the hottest Indian or African or even east Asian. This way, whenever you see interracial shit you'll think "I'm desired by the browner races" rather than the inadequacy they want you to feel.

Good afternoon my chums.

i actually welcome this
they make me laugh every time

You're boring.

>You realise half the blacked threads are set off by an Australian who very passionately believes dating feminists is a deep sin.
it is if you value your testicles

Why don't we find which thread this Australian kike loves the most then raid it? /qa/, and /vg/ perhaps?

tl;dr. this has nothing to do with politics, so fuck off back to your safe space, you gas huffing snowflake idiot.

nice fat sage as well. no bump for you, cletus.

this, he's doing the lord's work

desensitising us so we can ignore the coalburning and go after those shilling for it

juden raus

You mad?

I bet if we report this thread it'd go down.
MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

people keep replying to EVERY blacked thread. they dont even sage. i dont get it. i mean its funny to see how easily triggered the sexually insecure white bois here are but it does get a bit old.

We got to be careful anons that aussie can probably kangaroo our ass

the very last way niggers have to trigger whites is blacked threads, and those make me laugh now.
Niggers have no more cards to play.

well, where are they OP?

He comes in the 11 hour, he still has time. He might not be posting at all though, the mods may have finally succeeded in keeping him at bay.
Or he's just waiting for Sup Forums to drop its guard.

I've already seen one, 404d though

I like to reply with this lol

Fuck off shill