Japan is opening up to workers from India and Vietnam

Only India's vast educated youth can plug the skills shortage of 600,000 IT workers in Japan.

Japan’s ‘green card’ welcome for Indian IT professionals, amid US H1B visa reforms
Japan is introducing a new law to accord permanent residency status to skilled professionals in 1-2 years, even as Donald Trump moves to tighten US visa policy
livemint.com/Industry/FsChFlmLAYTQ0SV54UT1eL/Japans-green-card-welcome-for-Indian-IT-professionals-am.html

Japan Opens Up to Foreign Workers (Just Don't Call it Immigration)
-Number of foreign workers nearly doubles over eight years
-Government looks to admit more without path to immigration
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-25/a-wary-japan-quietly-opens-its-back-door-for-foreign-workers

Foreign IT workers seen as solution to industry shortage
The Japan Times-Jun 29, 2017
Japanese companies accepting IIT students as interns and Indian students taking part in the program were invited to discuss their thoughts.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/30/national/foreign-workers-seen-solution-industry-shortage/

Japan is already partnering with the Indian Institutes of Technology for recruitment in India.
piits.jp/
webstaff.jp/corporate/service/piits.shtml
I Am An Indian In Japan !!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=x1_jpPncFFI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0p06tRmO78
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/07/05/national/social-issues/japans-population-falls-eighth-straight-year-number-foreign-residents-rises/#.WV03IYjyuUk
youtube.com/watch?v=L1kFik1BZRo
youtube.com/watch?v=R8wdLWUEnzI
youtube.com/watch?v=VB3_CWOE670
youtube.com/watch?v=mRQK6bBdeKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Exactly how much would my life need to suck before I gave two shits about Japan?

That's how the armageddon in Japan begins

JAPAN YES

Better a poo in loo than a muslim.

So long as they don't let any people from the Abrahamic faiths in, they should be fine.

They wouldnt want indians they can sneak in a few vietemniese

>taking in the cream of the crop from India and Vietnam
they should just have an IQ test to migrate to other countries otherwise they will get KEKED

Hahahahhaha!!! Japan's getting Curried!!! Hahahahhaha!!!!
Guess what Nips! you'll never get rid of them!
They're like niggers without guns; they breed all the time, don't integrate, couldn't care less about the country, arrogant and proud, best of all: you're getting a little India!!!

Hahahhahahahahahahhahahah!!!!!
Our termites are now yours, hahahahaha!!!!!

not really
even Pakis aren't as smelly as Poos

They really do stink

Japan noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Really?
Japan and India have old Cultural, Religious and Strategic ties. Here are some of the reasons for this.

> Old Buddhist links.
> Large pool of IT & other technically educated people.
> Significantly lower wages in India. So Japan is very attractive to Indian talent.
> Strategic alliance growing between India and Japan with an eye at expansionist China.
> Non hostile population. Unlike Muslims, Africans & Chinese.

Plus Japan needs workers. They are loosing people faster than ever. If it keeps up, they will go bankrupt very soon.

qt nips are going to get POOED
fucking shoot me

They have over 100 million people over a small landmass

Aww shit this is the begining of the blacking of Japan

You know that Curry rice is one of the most popular dish in Japan.

How to Make Basic Curry Rice (Vermont Curry) カレーライスの作り方 - OCHIKERON - CREATE EAT HAPPY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0p06tRmO78

>poomagedon

Indians are probably an OK choice. If they import Vietnamese they need to be careful about the women because they have been known to put glass shards in their vaginas in order to maim American GIs.

This. In europe it was "gueest workers" then they stayed and we got the domistic Roach

Japan could easily fix the low birth rates by regulating corporations, protecting the workers from working to death.

A lot of the Japanese young adults don't even have time to date/sex

Japan has the oldest population in the world.

Japan’s population falls for eighth straight year but number of foreign residents rises.

Japan’s population — excluding foreign residents — fell last year at the fastest pace since the current survey started in 1968 as the number of births fell below 1 million, government data showed Wednesday.

As of Jan. 1, the number of Japanese people dropped a record 308,084 from a year earlier to 125,583,658. It was the eighth straight year of decline, despite ongoing efforts to tackle the rapid graying of society, the Internal Affairs and Communications Ministry said.

The number of births stood at 981,202, while that of deaths hit a record-high 1,309,515. The “natural population loss” — calculated by subtracting deaths from births — totaled 328,313.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/07/05/national/social-issues/japans-population-falls-eighth-straight-year-number-foreign-residents-rises/#.WV03IYjyuUk

As Japanese birthrates decrease, Indian birthrates will continue to increase and replace Japan's population. rip Japan

Mexican is opening up to model agencies from around the world
Mexico's ´average women´ welcome for all around the world modeling agencies, amid the newly discovered beuaty
Mexico is allowing a new wave to allow mexican women to travel to skilled photographer in 1-2 years, even as Tiziano Fierra moves to call Mexican women "bigotonas"

Mexico opens up to foreing Modeling Agencies (Just Don't Call it being a pretty face)
- Number of foreign modelling agencies nearly doubles over eight years
-Goverments looks to admit more without path to stablishement

Foreign models seens as ugly to average north mexican women
El Sol - Jun 29, 2017
Mexican companies accepting photographers as interns and other models take part in the program to admire north mexican women

Mexico is already partnering with the Venezuelan institue of beauty to teach them something

I am the average north mexican woman!!!!

>Mexico's ´average women´
Sure paco....Whatever if you say so.

Silly burger, Curry people means Poo in loos, the fact they offer it means Japan's going to hate the invasion that comes with it.

Goodbye Nips, enjoy the sewage people!
Hahahahahahahhaha!!!

If you wonder why I hate Indians, Japan will find out the hard way, hahahahaha!!!

Young Japanese have a hard enough time finding jobs as it is. Fucking Jap companies don't want to pay a competitive wage in Japan for IT work. Same as us. High time we kill the damn Indians.

>Bukakeed (Poo sex)

good fucking riddance. holy shit i'm sick and tired of working around poos that jabber in different languages and mouth breathe at work and need constant hand holding.

FUCK

>this kills the poo in loo by 6 gorillion volts of culture shock

Stop poosting. Things in Jap IT don't work like in India. You actually have to be competent and can't just pass off your shitty code as okay because your Indian superiors are retarded and don't know any better. Most of the call center monkeys will soon be replaced with bots anyway. Shoo, poo.

There's Christianity in Japan, not much though.
Whatever they want, those Poos will run Loose!

>Japan corporate culture that is rumored for its extreme discipline, structure, intensity and adherence
>Japan considered the leader of the IT world until only recently
They're gonna regret this big time. Once they start getting poos the company becomes total chaos, communication gaps, efficiency and quality drops off a map. Feeling bad for Japanese office workers, if they thought they were overworked and suicidal before, it'll be an epidemic

NUEVA NAVARRA
U
E
V
A

N
A
V
A
R
R
A

600000 is a whole lot. Japan wwillbe 92% japanese in no time

The future of japan. Jap men will be Ricing Indian women in Japan

Why the FUCK does Japan need more people??!!!
Their country is 1 1/2 times larger than NZ, but has 30 times more people
Depopulation is a good thing for Japan
Why the fuck would they import immigrants to make their economy look better on paper while simultaneously destroying their ethnocultural heritage??!!

Japan's Baby Drain
youtube.com/watch?v=L1kFik1BZRo

101 East - Ageing Japan: The Burden of a Graying Planet
youtube.com/watch?v=R8wdLWUEnzI

The economy of Japan is $4.2 Trillion while New Zealand's is $ 170 billion.
In short. Japan will lose its position a major world economy. Its GDP will rapidly decline but its debt will only increase.
It won't be able to pay the debt of a $4.2 Trillion economy with a GDP of $ 170 billion.
It will go bankrupt basically.

They literally are throwing away their ethnocultural heritage to keep up their GDP ranking
That's fucking retarded
Whose going to force them to pay their debt anyway??!
Japan is protected by America

>Indian IT professionals
>professionals
looks like spaghetti code will inundate Japan

Little do they know their GDP will also rapidly decrease if they flood their businesses with indians. The success is a result of their genetics not raw manpower.

Its not just to maintain the GDP ranking. When a country like Japan can't pay its debts and goes bankrupt, it basically kills its economy.
The living standards fall and enemies start to eyeing opportunities to take advantage of you.
Countries disinterested and civil wars breakout.
It can be an all out chaos.

they are also going hard at automation, why do you think there are so many vending machines in japan, a while back the stats where 23 people per vending machine, the elderly would rather be taken care of by robots than foreigners.

@ 7:39 the narrator says more than half of japanes women are still single by the time they are 30...
I'M GTTING MY QT ASIAN WAFUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
THE PICKING ARE BOUNTYFULL BOYSS

>designated shit sushi

Indians and Vietnamese? They'll be fine. Those are relatively high-quality races (Sup Forums jokes about poo notwithstanding).

Indians aren't that bad. They have gone to space, no?

it already started when their population began to die off

this is just a stopgap measure to keep them afloat

You better hurry up before the Indians land and sweep up all the wiafus off the self.

Another thing I notice: India and Vietnam are countries that have had hostility with China. Perhaps Japan is trying to build the foundation for some long-term anti-China coalition?

Yes. And they have a lot of cultural & religious similarities.

getting curried is any day than getting burqaed and shariaed as Canada is going thru right now.

Canada has the biggest KEK muslim cunt licker as PM.

Yes, that seems to be the case. And its good thing for the US. They are doing Navy exercises right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=VB3_CWOE670

>Poo in loo gets to Japan
>Encourages others to come to Japan
This is how it all starts. Today it's high-agency workers, tomorrow it'll be less valuable academics, then marriage fraud, then family reunification shit, then it's Justin Trudeau type paying 3rd world barbarians welfare to breed.

Indians: Congratulations on making it out, but please leave your IQ-82 inbred relatives in India.

Where the hell did this myth of "Indian education" come from? From what I've heard, at least among tech/IT people, an Indian educated in India is basically worse than not having anyone do shit at all because they don't have a clue what they're doing. I've also never had an encounter with an Indian, man or woman, where they weren't rude and/or trying to scam me.

You could say that they're getting DESI-GNATED.

Japanese women want the spicy panjeet cock

Can't stand the comments in the second video saying the answer is to import foreigners to help their birth rate. No Jap women will want to race mix.

All Indians learn English, the same is not the case for Japanese. Therefore they will get the poos who actually put in effort rather than the lazy fucks the west gets. But in the end they're still poos nonetheless.

KUSOED

The fact that people like this have existed helps.

India already supplies missiles to Vietnam

Still they are the highest earner in the US must be due to diversity, lmao

NOOO THE CLEAN STREETS!

Why not a program to train Japanese to do the jobs, so they aren't forced to participate in bukkake movies.

Not gonna disagree with the education part but I've met a lot of Indians and they're usually really nice, respectful and tame people. Good fit for Japan in that regard.

Japanese are much better imo

Japanese curry rice has very little to do with actual curry and is more like American beef stew tips with a gravy.

>fucking leaf

This is a sample of what they are getting.

youtube.com/watch?v=mRQK6bBdeKk

You do realize Indian curry is a meme right, this dish is as Indian as it gets they even follow an indic religion too

What's the point of this thread, should we get riled up because somehow making it easier for highly skilled IT professionals to gain residence is being presented as being remotely similar to flooding your country with Arab and African lowlife scum whose previous pinnacle of employment was being the town rapist?

Already so disruptive.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Shut up! You cannot buy being Japanese!

Baby steps. Today it's pajeet the street pooer whose pretty good at those computers, tomorrow it's pajeet the rapist.

>Hey loosening those border laws a little worked last time, lets try that again!

Just ignore, like swedes

Wrong, it was the british style curry introduced.

i bet it smells weird

Jokes on them: poos are terrible at IT

t. IT worker

Same thing is going on as everywhere. Technology and organization has advanced to the point in the first world that everyone who becomes a functional adult (which is actually most people - Sup Forums isn't a representative sample) and does not have a mental illness can have more fun enjoying life than having kids. Having kids, for a long part of history, has been welfare for one's old age. No longer is that necessary - one can simply try to make enough money to provide for one's own welfare.
This is actually a GOOD thing. Humans are more neotenous than other animals, with a longer childhood. What is happening nowadays in the first world is that the neotenous period is becoming even more extended. This is setting the stage for a more highly intelligent type of human who will be to today's first-rank races as they are to the second-rank races. Literally the only problem with this scenario is that the first-rank races must make sure to protect themselves from the second-rank races while they develop.

>British style curry
S m h, unless Bangladeshi are British, their is nothing called British curry

>should we get riled up because somehow making it easier for highly skilled IT professionals to gain residence

Not at all.
The point is to show how to do it the right way. I think Japan is doing it the right way. And it is not the same thing as indiscriminate flood of Muslim terrorists that west does.

I'm coming Japs. I'm coming......

This was my dream since forever I discovered Anime.

Get my kawai Waifus ready.

Age?
Education?
Location?
Just curious.

what the fuck are Indians white?!

Inb4 plastic surgery
The thing is Indian girls don't generally whore out on Instagram so most of /pol has no idea that she is a 6 in North india

BTech,CS
Delhi

This is the way they break down homogeneity in Asian countries. First with other Asian immigrants until liberal anti-patriotism, anti-racial solidarity take root, then eventually the same Marxist racial, gender class warfare. LGBT, race mixing, it's all already being pushed in South Korea, Japan will come after it.

That's a slight above-average North Indian lady.

Nothing special.

>lmao when brits think they invented curry
some cunt even said she thought it was named after an Admiral Curry or some shit

Yes and people unironically think Indian curry is a thing in India.

>There's Christianity in Japan, not much though.
I wonder why!

Class warfare, homosexuality, and race mixing existed long before Marxism and don't require the efforts of a scheming group to make their presence felt. Cultural Marxism exists, but it is more like a religion than a centralized political movement.

It was the style of curry favored by the british military introduced to Japan. Their taste and style of the dish is very distinctly different, it was milder as reflected by japanese curry being a mouthful of sweetness.

>gender class warfare
I'm guessing you haven't played Persona 5. The whole thing is about how evil men can be and shitting on men while women are perfect in every day.

Still does not make it British

When will Russia and North Korea nuke us? I want to see the Masons' creation blown the fuck up. WeimerAmerica is nothing but Israel's attack dog today anyway.

Thats like your opinion m8
but style is a style, and it was a british influence not a poo in the loo one
Same way that their religion, mahayanna buddhism, isn't Indian at all. It's fucking Chinese style buddhism which flourished there not the little wheel which is still popular in southeast asia.