I guess I'm a Hillary supporter now after seeing this

I guess I'm a Hillary supporter now after seeing this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slrO3qRBgHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a sad stupid comic there no humor theres no point just a waste. I cant believe libtards get their gender neutral panties in such a twist over ice cream grow up

Would be more accurate if the tie read 'California' instead of "US".

So weak. Literally nothing redeeming about this junk. What goes through these peoples' minds when they make garbage like this?

I thought the two scoops things was mocking liberals for trying hard to hit Trump.

What is Horsey trying to say here?

>What is Horsey trying to say here?
He's literally a caricature of himself.

this guy has got it the other way around, the left are screaming babies, i see trumps goys like boyscouts

The Hillary supporter looks dead inside, I'd rather be angry than dead inside any day.

It's an edit, you mong...

This isn't real is it? The two scoops thing is a right wing meme, and I'm not sure who the guy on the left is but his toxic masculinity is extremely problematic given the progressive cause it's meant to represent

>The character on the left is saying the same, debunked nonsense that's been disproven a hundred times over
>The representation of Trump has him saying something ONLY the MSM cared about

Is this a satire on himself?

isnt he suppose to be impeached by now?
why dont you faggots move like you said you would.

They think they are witty.

THOSE WERE HER SCOOPS

youtube.com/watch?v=slrO3qRBgHM

you are still with a slab of beef? cmon dude it's 2017, we've upgraded to nothing burgers now.

Are there any leftist memes that are some what decent? They lack so much self-awareness due to them being stuck in their eco chambers

wtf I hate ice cream now

>1 post by this id

2 SCOOPS

2 TERMS

I mean we probably make shitty memes too

am now riding cruz missle

>implying the USA and the Russians/Soviets haven't been actively trying to subvert each other for the past 70 years

Shit meme faggot

I know it's a cartoon but why is this 50 year old faggot dressed like a boyscout?

this they're so far stuck in their echo chamber with their own heads up their ass that is actually does or at least it feels like hurts the quality of their political drawings :/.

>why is this 50 year old faggot dressed like a boyscout?
he's a pedophile

I guess I'm a the Average North Mexican Woman lover now after seeing this

>I guess I'm a the
the wall can't come soon enough

stealing my Horsey edit, shame on you.

>russia assaulted american democracy
yep, they're the ones that made kike newspapers make the rust belt never vote democrat ever again

You've been on a roll all day, keep it up.

>I guess I'm a Hillary supporter now after seeing this
hillary supporter is better than a Trump supporter. And Hillary sucks.

Not gonna lie I feel violated here with denial and then this shit. I'm sorry lads I'm burning my MAGA hat, fuck Antifa but this became a sad shit show.

All for our beautiful North Mexican Women

I won't be repeating it. My wife and I sold our wedding and engagement rings to buy guns and gun training courses. We won't let them take our ethnic neighbors some day. We all need to train ourselves to protect our democracy before it's too late. It sucks that I wake up crying every day now because this is our world. I wasn't meant to be a soldier I was a cheese maker. I made fucking cheese. But now I'm a soldier thrown into some Hitler remake god it's awful.

Where are the Horsey edits, people?

Peter (((Birkenhead)))

How is this even considered a political cartoon hahah it's literally just a goofy pose

that's my favorite beyblade

Is this real?

>only two

Zwei Scoops Uber Alles!

Goyscouts.

Not sure if youre joking but how could this make you a Hillary supporter? I see these in the newspaper every week but I don't base my political opinion off of them. Maybe youre a crazy man

Jesus fucking christ you namefags sure are faggots

Boy scouts were the American version of the Hitler youth originally
Now it's all but lost the paramilitary aspect
At least you can still climb mountains

fuck you piano man I had 5 scoops and overdosed on caffeine, taurine, citrulline, alanine, and guarana

Thank you for sharing this.

He gets TWO SCOOPS?

no

TrumpCoin when??

I know the left likes to project themselves onto others but this is a bit much.