Name a flag that projects power, authority, dignity and pride more than these flags

Name a flag that projects power, authority, dignity and pride more than these flags.

>Solid, clean geometric shapes
>Pleasing red, white and blue
>Filled with hidden meaning--every color and shape represents something
>Worn by the foreign soldiers walking and pissing on your "sovereign" land

This is more funny than it should be

Tricolors need not apply. You're the negros of vexillology.

>"Nigeria does it better"

>"There was an attempt"

At least it's red white and blue, and not like some sort of Mexican coconut confection colors.

Impossible. Red, white and blue is a top tier colour scheme.

>If we use crazy colors maybe someone will recognize our flag!

>Just slap a butthole on it, senpai

I agree.

>We founded a country on where a bird ate a snake. Please know that for some reason.

>Not Russia

Canadian flag is a tier 2. Japan too.

I kek'd at this one for whatever reason

Let's be real this is a dope flag

>no blue on it

Y'all fucked up.

>Discount Netherlands

Texas

Blue for the color of our balls. Yellow for our spine.

A

we used to have a nice flag

It really does blow my mind that a fucking leaf, the most common object in any western country, is the symbol in your flag.

At least the American flag uses stars equal to our states. It means something.

I don't even have a snarky comment. The German flag is just sad.

Germans have awesome cultural colors and symbols and they settle on the cancer of flag designs. At least they got the gold, black and red in there. Should have included white.

>The only good tricolor

Estonia's flag is a literal picture of their country. I count this as "minimalistic" rather than just another tricolor.

>This is the flag of a world power

This flag defines power, authority, dignity and pride.

>A FUCKING LEAF

The Welsh flag has a motherfucking dragon on it. Which is badass.

literally state / province tier

Unironically these two. The Red Ensign mostly because of British influence though.

>le french revolution colours

Enjoy your surrendering.

Real fucking man-flag coming through.

>We're not a real country and we stole some African shithole's flag

Flags are just colours on cloth.

New Mexico has a damn good flag.

Flag checks out

Your flag is your culture, heritage, identity and people made manifest.

Exactly. And our cloth has better designs than yours. Maybe one day you will have your own flag, Australia.

Of all the weapons in the vast soviet arsenal, nothing was more profitable than Avtomat Kalashnikova model of 1947. More commonly known as the AK-47, or Kalashnikov. It's the world's most popular assault rifle. A weapon all fighters love. An elegantly simple 9 pound amalgamation of forged steel and plywood. It doesn't break, jam, or overheat. It'll shoot whether it's covered in mud or filled with sand. It's so easy, even a child can use it; and they do. The Soviets put the gun on a coin. Mozambique put it on their flag. Since the end of the Cold War, the Kalashnikov has become the Russian people's greatest export. After that comes vodka, caviar, and suicidal novelists. One thing is for sure, no one was lining up to buy their cars.

I know I am just in the shitposting mood today.

I only see 1 flag that means "power" today.

As snappy a dresser as Gaddafi was, he couldn't design a flag worth a shit

I decided to try and come up with a flag more representative of Canada in under 10 min using paint despite having no skill

How'd I do?

Too detailed, a flag has to be identifiable from far away, be easily drawn by idiots, and still be recognizable while tattered.

It's like it's made by a child.

I guess that's what you come up with when you're an inbred living in the year 600 with access to AK-47s.

nice.
i sampled some of this in a song.

This kind of looks like a flag

>Used maxi pad

It's a good start though. I like the mixture of French and English symbolism

We do have our own design, it's called our current flag.

Just because it pays homage to our founding people doesn't mean it's not our flag.

Sup Forums makes it easy to tell good flags from bad ones. If it looks like shit at 16px/11px, it's shite.

SC is pretty GOAT too

God I wish that were me

This

Looks Muslim

best leaf post I've seen in a while good shit m7

Anglosphere is superior to all.

the jack is wrong you dumb leaf

Top tier flaggotry

WEST FLORIDA BEST FLORIDA

>SECEDE WHEN

Good point, it doesn't even need the bit on the right

>Anglosphere
better.

The Crescent stands for liberty and South Carolinians used palm tree lumber to build a fort that successfully repelled the British

Put a Union Jack in the corner instead of cutting it in a quarter and I think it would be perfect

>trollface
>in Current Year + 2

You can't counter this

I wanted to post my flag because i thought it looked amazing... Didnt uhh... Didnt realize they just slapped the name lf the state on there and called it good

Why the polar bear taking a dump?

I've always held this opinion because I think the colors are awesome. I even made this flag in high school because I thought it would be awesome if Estonia had a nordic cross.

Why don't Japs just make the rising sun their official flag? Their peace time flag used now is basically just a representation of them being neutered by America.

Redpill me on Japanese nationalism. It seems to me a sort of nationalistic religion with Emperor worship

this flag goes back to the 1848 rebellions and is maybe even older, but the point is that it's the flag that the non-rightwing regimes in Germany have used

That flag is so gay.

New Mexico is a shithole m8

literally warhammer 40k imperialism.

I'm not good at art, just enjoying myself

I think I've seen pic related done before but it is pretty aesthetic

KYS

>Torontoposting