I saw Mike Enoch at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person...

I saw Mike Enoch at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Mike trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Samq_KZ2lAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow his blood pressure. dead any day now if he doesn't correct himself. just stop eating so much you fucking pig slob

Dat slut stamp on her back though

They're both such disgusting pigs. The worst kind of kike is an arrogant one that actively thinks he can waddle into something and subvert because us whites will never know the difference. Look at that slob. He's not even human!

but he isn't a kike, right?

He's looking better these days.

I could Photoshop that 23andme and Enoch with his background in software design and his buddy Weev the shylock I'm sure they had no trouble.

Mostly Scandinavian? Give me a fucking break.

this pasta is a real blast from the past. damn i think its been like 10 years.

LMAFAOAOAOAO
>bb-b-b-but christ on stick
>b-b-b-b italians aren't white

chekkkem

Here's the mem

Fuck off faggots. What have you done for the WN movement. Hes brought thousands of people together. Speaks in public rallies about the JQ. What have you done besides jerk off to anime? Yes he married a jew before he was red pilled. In NYC he came in contact to a lot of jews and didn't think twice. This isn't something you are born into. This man gave up his life and his family to go against them and posting old pics of him is the best you got. Post when you throw rallies with thousands of people IRL faggot.

Kek

This

>Enoch
>not Jewish
wtf Mike Enoch is my Führer now

He linked to the published results from their site.

lmfao those tits

saw it about a week ago on Sup Forums except it was with Ryan Gosling

>this happened

Guy needs to learn how to rock a 3xl vented button up and some khaki shorts. Takes at least 50lbs off.

You're a part of a psyop. His wife, the Jewish marketing exec and promoter of homosexual lifestyles, knew about TDS was on TDS once and you think what? What he's doing is advancing our cause? You're delusional! She listens every Monday night from the kitchen while she makes her and her bubby a kosher meal. Giggling away at YOUR expense while dumb goys like you fund their vacation. Fuck you, ugly.

He's still seen with her publicly too, she was even with him mugging for the camera at HWNDU after the doxing.

Yeah I saw that. With the hooded jacket? And these dumb goys defend him. It makes me sick.

Someone posted this shit using Bill Nye not too long ago

You know what the defenders of Mike Enoch are? They're not dumb. They're afraid. I was too. TDS is exactly what we needed, and we got comfortable. It was always there for us and gave us hope that WN 2.0 was growing and its adherents were edgy and sophisticated. I get it, but it was all a hoax. You got jewed and he's still around because people still donate. Why? Because they're afraid. They're afraid to walk away because nothing will ever be able to take TDS' place.

TRS and its offshoots are basically a cult and if you try to leave it they'll bullycide you, happened to a friend of mine.

Biggest breasts in the alt-right. Eat your heart out, RIchard.

TRS is the epitome of "my whiteness is all I have"

and feinovich is definitely a jew. look at the eyes. cernovich has same style voice.

No goy didn't you see his test results? He's mostly Scandinavian. He's your ubermensch

Nice pasta shill

Yeah it is pasta. Everyone knows that. Gj, you autistic pizza detective.

I already knew It was pasta though I didn't google it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Samq_KZ2lAY

Holy shit, was this at the Morton Williams on Bleecker Street? I literally saw this go down. I didn't realize it was Mike Enoch at the time, but I knew the guy looked familiar, and after seeing this thread I am 100% POSITIVE it was him.