LGBT hate thread

LGBT hate thread.
How do we get doctors to consider these degenerates as mentally ill and start developing a cure, instead of acceptance of faggotery?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_insemination
youtube.com/watch?v=iS5WZoQGP4I
delawareonline.com/story/news/2017/06/16/two-dads-two-babies-and-150-000-journey/375671001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

spam intelligent unbiased work. then undermine the media who will warp and pervert it. spam their bias and perversions. then achieve maximum exposure.

do this non stop for atleast 20 years.

>trannies kill themselves
>fags spread AIDS to their butbuddies
seems like a self-correcting problem

*buttbuddies

fuck outta here with your degeneracy

Come on guys let's be honest. You are desperate to experiment sexually with other males. I can feel my cock swelling up in my pants just thinking about it. Let's post our cocks and get gay

As long as they vote Republican I could care less what they fuck, they aren't hurting me any.

As soon as you are willing to consider any deviation from the (((narrative))) to be mentally ill and treatable with medication.

Don't allow your hatred to create the shackles that will chain you and the chambers that will gas you.

Your goal should be to find out how to reduce the normalization of homosexual behavior so only actual homosexuals engage in that behavior and not kids trying to be hip or not a """""bigot"""""

Women can't compete with boypucci tbqh.

take you pills, your dementia will subside.

Many doctors and people in the research community are gay too, so you're probably SOL with that idea.

How naive are you.
The LGBT trash turn kids into faggots, Sweden youth is gayer than ever because of LGBT spam and shoving.

I don't know, I guess because it's not that much of a priority. If I was trans I'd want a cure but being gay doesn't seem that big a deal if you aren't a promiscuous slut who lets men come bareback in you.

It might be freeing to not crave the attention of women, despite all the redpills heterosexual male nature still wants what it wants and it wants pussy and will pay the price.

America...please....help us.

>It might be freeing to not crave the attention of women

This is the way men were before the 90s. Then we fell for the penis size meme and morphed into a gynocentric society.

>How do we get doctors to consider these degenerates as mentally ill
go back in time 25 years, done

>depression
they will kill themselves
>HIV
>AIDS
nature will kill them

there are also a FUCK-TON of doctors who explorethe exact opposite. there work isn't publicised because it isn't sensational or doesn't fit the ((narrative)).

the dondon god emperor loves gays
love the gay in (You)

>sensational
>fit the narrative

It doesn't need to be either of those. It just needs to be relevant and correct.

>giving a shit what consenting adults do with each other if nobody's being harmed

Typical example of a mentally ill sex addict who us at high risk of raping children

Republicans

LGBT folks are basically going to take over the party one day. Idk why you keep fighting it.

Being gay is natural

Being hateful is unnatural

Idk, I hear a lot more pedophile cases from straights

>high blood pressure
Homophobes get themselves killed

Accept what you are inside.

They have acceptance will mean no faggots are forced into straight relationships and fag genetics will become non existent in a generation or two

Christianity
The bible praises the murder of fag degenerates, so I doubt God minds some experimenting.

How sure are you?

Why these faggots feel the need to march in the streets and wear hats and shirts proclaiming their gay ill never understand. Do whatever you want to do but don't share it with the world like its something to be proud of.

Because they are faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_insemination

Why can't a faggot just keep it to themselves? I dont get it.

>faggots

Female uterus

Female egg

Wew fag

youtube.com/watch?v=iS5WZoQGP4I

I know litterealy a bunch of people with arsehole fetishes

I don't see horse fuckers demanding everyone accept what they do as natural

They must self-correct fasta!

>meme thats not reality

In all seriousness OP, we need to get the word out that people can RESIST urges, and don't have to do them : and that often, this is BETTER for people.

not having mother and father is shit for a kid, and the kid will feel like shit not knowing the father..

Hate of faggots actually comes from Christianity, Romans/Germanic Barbarians saw nothing wrong with it.
The whole point of it is to recruit more faggots to their life of sin and further stop white people from breading and caring about their nations and traditions.

delawareonline.com/story/news/2017/06/16/two-dads-two-babies-and-150-000-journey/375671001/

Based Central Asian.

Such as?

Hi.

I don't need to click this shit to know two males can't reproduce it's why being a faggot is nothing but disgusting self indulgence

Paul McHugh who defends Catholic priests that raped kids in court and writes papers on how evil trannies are and that being gay is a choice, that fake society of anti-gay pediatricians that has a misleading name to make you think they are they actual mainstream American Academy of Pediatricians.

They want more partners to choose of: you 1% population including people ranging from 13 -80 years. To not fuck ugly or old gays specially old gays with hiv, they convert more.

Well, if faggots will faster self-correct, there will be no more faggots, because it is in their minds. Boys see more profits to be "girl" and act like that.

>i dont care that billions of tax dollars has to be spent every year to contain the spread of HIV

We don't care that you like hairy assholes.

Degeneracy is becoming a serious problem and needs to be crushed.

Go back in time a few decades

Pedophiles and fags are equals in Christian doctrine.
You both deserve stake, if the pries tis a pedophile like you say, he needs to die with you.

I'm pretty sure a big part of Christianity, as a slave religion, is not just killing people you don't like. Hence, Catholic opposition to the death penalty and such.

Well that makes sense. Everything I've read says's ether a genetic thing or related to testosterone/estrogen levels the child is subjected to while in the womb.

Just religious retards and hill billies screaming as usual.

Take it you're new around these parts.

Fucking hell dude... have they no shame???

No those guys are heretic cucks they need to die also.
Christianity is alot of other things then killing people you don't like, but to get to them, we need to kill the degenerate faggots plagueing our lands first.
Christianity is also about morals, ehics, family, helping the people of your nation, unity, etc..
But how can we practice those things while coexisting with the degenerates that are against them.

Where does Christianity specifically identify an age of consent?

I fucking hate faggots like this.

t. half homo

Homosexuality only exists as a response to the concept of heterosexuality. Several historic cultures (infamously the Romans) had different ideas of "normal" sexuality and thus didn't have any reason for homosexuality to exist.

Remember Ireland, your own people voted for this contrary to other countries where the government forced it down the people's throats.

Why the fuck did I just read this shit, fags being fags it ain't natural and its unclean

Sexual immorality, sexing a women incapable of producing children is degenerate and for plessure only therefore a sin.

Please don't defend pedophiles like

I like the gays because muzzies hate the gays

aids is far from lethal these days

Ireland is like old Canada, trying to fit in all the time with the rest of the world. Notice how I said old Canada, new Canada is filled with a bunch of blue pilled faggots who need to be annexed by Democracy.

Then Simon Peter drew his sword and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear. The servant’s name was Malchus. 11“Put your sword back in its sheath!” Jesus said to Peter. “Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given Me?”

Do you like Jews too then? The near universal redpilling of Muslims on Jews is pretty much their most redeeming quality in my eyes desu.

Your people wanted this.

no, I hate them both
nice try tho

AIDS costs our money to treat.

homosexuality is okay as long as....... idk its never okay :P

It's not just about HIV and Aids and Suicide rates and even pedophilia. All those put together aren't even that bad compared to some lifestyle choices we allow for. It's about the pillars of our civilization. You don't get to where we are today without normalizing degeneracy.

Politically, the american left wants to expand the welfare state to an increasingly "diverse" US population, guaranteeing future power by sheer birth rates alone. Obviously this is financially unsustainable, so it requires buddies on Wall street to perpetuate the myth of your financial solvency and eternally profit off the interest of your top rated bonds.

If you don't care about a solvent tax base, and the global market provides plenty of growth opportunities, the American middle class then becomes your enemy. Under the guise of taxing the rich you levee insurmountable corporate taxes and endless regulation until the average hard working american retreats into the vanishing service sector. At the same time you culturally insist upon education into the early twenties and slap graduates with five figures of unforgivable debt, all the while importing H1-B migrant workers for the competitive white collar jobs.

As your final coup de grace you destroy the institutions that historically have allowed the middle class to attain generational wealth and property. Call up your buddies on Wall Street to hyper inflate the housing market, slut up every 14 year old girl with degenerate media, and take a fat shit on the sanctity of marriage.

Make no mistake they want you single depressed and on the welfare roles. And unless you work very very hard they'll get you.

If we accept it the attention seekers will find something else to be.

Not an argument

hello i liek benis :D

Although I personally consider homosexuality to be disgusting, I can't bring myself to hate all gay people. My stepbrother is gay, but he's not flamboyant about it. He and his boyfriend (of almost 20yrs) are both nice, intelligent people, and they're not trying to indoctrinate anyone else. Besides that, they're both high-earners and contribute to society via taxes. What harm are they causing?

Make them loose their license whenever they accept to do any forms of sex change procedures or prescriptions. Also do not allow them to take this emotional based education approach as true curricular.

Your confusing actual faggotry, and retards who are trying to put themselfes higher on the progressive stack, trying to identify as "oppresed minorities" while doing as little as possible (dressing like a woman, but not cutting your dong off).
These retareds arent being brainwashed by fags and tranies, but by far left activist that make them feel bad for being normal.

While you are playing with fantasies.

Why not also make them give everyone on Sup Forums a pot of gold too?

>Your goal should be to find out how to reduce the normalization of homosexual behavior so only actual homosexuals engage in that behavior and not kids trying to be hip or not a """""bigot"""""

/Thread/

God teir reply.

One question though, wont the wealthy prefer flat taxes and as little regulation as possible which is generaly the republican policy?

Jesus said, he who is without sin should cast the first stone

Pointless to develope a cure, as its not life threathening or dangerous to ones health at all (besides depression).

Its like trying to develope a cure for being left handed.

We need to develop a backpack that can carry a car battery with some jumper cables to Pence the degenerates on site.

>tfw gay and left handed

These people judge me but I bet only a handful of people on Sup Forums have more actual kids than me (4). I'm doing more for the white race than you. Sad.

And they have infected millions of heterosexual people and the blood supply. Innocent newborn babies contracted AIDS because at the time it was not known that donated blood can spread AIDS.