"Yes, goyim, the free pres-...erm, mainstream media is your enemy! You should stay uniformed and support our...

"Yes, goyim, the free pres-...erm, mainstream media is your enemy! You should stay uniformed and support our, I mean your undemocratic president!"

Why are the alt right so stupid? Free press is one of the most fundamental aspects of a free society.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/07/10/us-newspapers-problems-come-from-their-former-monopoly-not-the-duopoly-of-facebook-and-google/#6906ee8d433c
archive.is/xThfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're rural and suburban retards.

It's ok, their Orange Overcooked Emperor God King can do no wrong. Donald Faggot himself.

>"YES GOYIM, SUPPORT THE END OF NET NEUTRALITY"
>"Nevermind that you won't be able to access half your favourite websites...don't trust your government, run by the man you elected! Trust corporations!"
Alt-right retards suffer from baffling levels of cognitive dissonance.

The press is an artifact from the age when the ability to reach a large audience was tied to scarce resources.

All we need is free expression, not centralized corporate media.

NYT and Washington Post are filled with carefully crafted CIA or (/and) diaspora like propaganda about how all white men are bad goys. The TV channels are laughably bad at manufacturing the conversation, but they don't need to be good because plenty of willing idiots eat that shit up. Our Jew media organizations are enemies and liars, not paragons of truth.

>Good goy! Associate the Free Press with Mainstream media!

You are a fucking idiot. You can't have Free Press when the mainstream media (this also includes Fox Fucking news, stop trying to make this a partisan issue) goes out and tries to to claim anyone not in their Kewl Kids Klub is an evil anti-free press fake news website. The mainstream media is a business/corporate entity that sells you merchandies, propaganda, and half (if at all) truths that fit a specific narrative or bias.

If people of the Free Press were allowed to be on national television, guaranteed most of them would have nothing good to say about left or right wing mainstream media outlets, would probably call bullshit on half of what you see/hear, and most of them would probably tell you exactly how business is conducted in most media outlets because mainstream media outlets are out to make money.

Saged and hidden. Fuck off.

We're really close to just putting you people into concentration camps

It's because the flavor of the month lately is to just do everything in the exact opposite way as it was done before including the classics: lying under oath, being a treasonous piece of shit, selling out the country that helped your coddled lazy ass get wealthy, intentionally harming the idiots who voted for you just to get health industry kickbacks, deregulating the financial services industry and removing safeguards for the consumer to get kickbacks from your kike financier buddies, destroying America's pubic image, and many many more!

kike not like, goddamn kikes

lol bump

Bump up the jam

Also, plenty of free press out there that isn't mega Corp owned and ran so eat shit faggot.

The flavor of the month is to be totally outraged by Trump because the media told you to as they craft fanciful narratives out of thin air, and normies trust those lying kikes. Russia collusion is still a big fucking nothing. Don Jr. meeting some nobody lawyer and getting zero information from it means absolutely nothing. But oh sure, muh Russia Trump is a Putin plant muh treason.

The difference is that what you're posting is bullshit. Trump being a faggot who doesn't actually care about America is a fact.

>free press
>shill for hill and shit on everything rump does because there paid too

activated:almonds

He's building the wall and enforcing immigration laws. I consider it a win despite the fact that he's friendly with kikes.

The first amendment was not meant to shield private news companies from being dismantled by loss in viewership and eventual bankruptcy. If they publish fabricated news and offer shitty service, the free market will cause them to dissolve, and the government does not need to offer them a crutch i.e. what happened with to GM in the name of a free and untouchable press.

You are correct, free press is a fundamental aspect of our society and it should remain that way. The ability to criticize mainstream media should also be allowed and encouraged, especially if one thinks they are pushing false narratives instead of publishing the truth.

Smaller media outlets tend to cater to small groups of ideologues rather than a large audience of unbiased viewers. Media is still important, it's just that up is down and down is up with the radical left/right.
Just because you disagree with facts doesn't mean it's propaganda. Plus most people employed in mass media are not Jews (not that it matters). If you wanna see Jews, look at Rebel Media, Infowars, The Daily Stormed, and Counter Currents; absolutely kosher.
"hurrr duerrr the majority don't share my opinions so they shouldn't have freedom" idiot go back to stormfront
are you kidding, the media won Donald the election. He got the most coverage. Because Hillary didn't do dumb shit, she didn't get coverage; she was literally too smart to win, which speaks a lot to our current society. I still don't advocate censorship of the free press, though, unlike you idiots

There is no such thing as a large audience of unbiased viewers.

Have a look at this article on the economic basis of how the supposed neutrality of American news came to be

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/07/10/us-newspapers-problems-come-from-their-former-monopoly-not-the-duopoly-of-facebook-and-google/#6906ee8d433c

Archive shills
archive.is/xThfY

nigga you probably look like this

you will never gas anyone

piss off fagbot

>You should stay uniformed

The news is like a game of who can string together the most consecutive sentences using trump and Russia.

>free press
>all owned by just 5 companies

>and one ethnic group

>"""free""" press
>owned by a monopoly of Jewish billionaires

really makes me think

>undemocratic
Wut

oh my god. that's this meme.

I don't need to view that desu, because I've already studied the whole thing a few times over. After all is said and done, any bias the average American viewer or reporter has, is usually a matter of common sense. Contrarians tend to disregard initial reactions simply because they see them as uninformed, when a great deal of calories goes into subconscious thought processes. it's still better than the other scenario, where people watch small biased outlets that usually are radical.

I don't disagree with facts, I disagree with the interpretation offered by the media and the purported narrative that creates. Russia collusion conspiracy is still a big fucking nothing and damage control until real evidence otherwise is provided. The Don Jr. nothing meeting has not legitimized the media's conspiracy theory.

damage control for the Democrat party I should say

>press
>>CNN
Lol

What's next the onion?

Isnt it past ur bedtime shareblu?

>the left is backing mega-corp news media while unironically pretending they're still "sticking it to the man"

I'm kind of old, so you kids don't really understand the scale of just how fucking backwards bizarro-world this whole situation is getting right now.

There is much more than that though, ie Trump's handshake with Russia, Russian wife, etc.

That's true, there are so many non-crimes that can be imagined.

Interfering with an election is no crime, amirite?

Slide thread.

Obama had Lynch's DOJ let the Russian lawyerbitch into the country on an expired visa so he could get a FISA warrant and wiretap the Trump campaign.

What do you mean by "interfering"? There was no election fraud if that's what you're suggesting. Trump won because of white resentment in the American voters, not because the Russian government changed vote counts. Yes, they tried it, because all nations try this kind of shit, but Trump wasn't involved. He won the rust belt with analytics and the help of weaponized autism, not by criminal action.