Apparently most people here think that Jews gather together and plan against the white race. What is their motivation...

Apparently most people here think that Jews gather together and plan against the white race. What is their motivation? The JQ seems like a bullshit conspiracy to me.

Convince me otherwise. What is wrong with the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=UcWaIcEq6fg
youtube.com/watch?v=347to413eVU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ura0PB_sfos
youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
wnd.com/2002/03/12989/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TriHard Cx

TriHard Cx

TriHard Cx

TriHard Cx

Dumping the culture of critique pdf
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

TriHard Cx

TriHard Cx

Apparently most people here think that the Average North Mexican Woman gather together and plan agaisnt the ugly women. What is their motivation? The the Average North Mexican Woman seem nice to me.

Convince me otherwise. What is wrong with the the Average North Mexican Woman ?

They look down their noses at us.

You dropped your dreidel......why does it have poop on it?

TriHard Cx

why does it not surprise me that the majority of posters here are Ice fans? the guys an actual autistic retard faggot, not funny at all, ignorant, annoying, intrusive, everywhere he goes he causes problems. Anyone that likes him is worse than he is.

TriHard Cx

>Jews gather together and plan against the white race
Not that. They are taught at a young age by their dick cutting parents and rabbi in their private yeshivas that white goyim are evil and should be hated, ultimately exterminated.

what is this bot?

youtube.com/watch?v=UcWaIcEq6fg

Heres a video of jews talking about populism and nationalism in a synagogue

It's no bot.

TriHard Cx

TriHard Cx

TriHard Cx

youtube.com/watch?v=347to413eVU

youtube.com/watch?v=Ura0PB_sfos

enough said

>read books for me!
jahweh, their tribal god, picked them as a chosen tribe, and goyim (literally meaning cattle) exists to serve the chosen tribe

P A U L
A
U
L

D E N I N O
E
N
I
N
O

ahem

It's not that there's any real coordination between Jews to destroy the white race, but look at anything, anywhere that is anti-white, and you'll find a Jew behind it.

There are Jews in high places but most of them are just regular people.

>3

That cancerous post gets me all the times

mofukinass

>4

>tfw jew plans backfired and milleniala started killing all their companies out sheer laziness.

lifes funny like that sometimes

This might answer some of your questions ---> youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

TriHard Cx

>most people
nope. just shitposters.

good goy

Nah. Judaism is a oral tradition (that's what all regions are) that seeks to establish itself above others. It's about subversion and treachery. Erase all other tribal identities and leave yours standing above them all.
Not all Jews understand this either, but Judaism is structured in such a way that ALL of them practice it.
The only good jews are the ones that realize this and walk away from their horrible religion. Men like Bobby Fisher.

Come back to runescape, senpai.

glad to see other viewers in his vids.
Cx

Really?!? I just bought the fucking book 2 days ago

>What is wrong with the Jews?
nothing. you have to have a special type of brain damage to think that one's background affects how they are.

such marvelous goy

Literally their own words are their motive

Also FREE ICE

you nufags can't help yourselves

We won't let what you kikes have done slide. You are all guilty and will pay. Believe me

E n z a d e n i n o

>that airbrushing ruining an attractive photo

TriHard Cx

Be advised

ice is the most unfunny fuck there is around

>autistic
>his chat is racist
>into traps
Tell me ice is NOT a Sup Forumsack

it's not that they all gather in one place and plot, its that they're at the top and pic related

I don't know, but one of his Arma Life streams made me laugh so hard I cried. I remember one of the lines from that stream was "I am sick and tired of you liberal faggots" and then mea culpa'd really quick so he didn't get banned from twitch

explains why he didn't fuck Geisha the beaner

>pretending to be clueless
>using the down-low way to refer to the jewish question
seriously try harder next time

what jew thing homie?

Cx
Cx
Cx
Cx
Cx

Cx
Cx
Cx

petite white women homie Cx

Anon5 did some posts about it

KILL NIGGERS Cx

Why are you using the richest man in LAs picture? hes going to sue you homie

Start by reading Hebrew Bible. There's a lot of strange stuff in there like comparing goyim to the equivalent of cattle.

Cx in the chat boys

What about the Neon Bible

kek i bought the book a while ago but fuck i hate carrying a book around when i could just use my ipad.

They don't have to conspire against whites and other races. It's in their genes. Look at how they're trying to get into Japan and China now that they'd crushed formerly white countries with their rot. Having said that, there are some good Jews. They know what their own kin are up to, but don't seem able or really willing to stop it. The best they can do is try to stay out of it.

B L A C K N I G G E R S

They don't. Jews are just Israeli nationalists who pretend to be white when it suits them but don't push for white interests, often push for the opposite. they also have high iq so have a great affect on society often rising to the highest echelons of society and then abusing those positions of power while pretending to be white

It's not intentional but it doesn't matter because it's happening

I don't think anyone who watches him really likes him, they just enjoy watching the downward spiral of a retard

Well nothing wrong with supporting /our guys/

The first person to die on 9/11/2001 according to the official timeline was a passenger on American Airlines Flight 11 named

>Daniel Lewin

Lewin was a dual-citizen of America and Israel. He served his years in the IDF, then met the stringent, famous criteria for

>Sayeret Matkal

This is the IDF's version of the Navy Seals or Delta Force. They specialize in

>hijacking scenarios
>paratrooping scenarios
>international terrorism
>killing using firearms, as well as common objects, including knives and credit cards
>martial arts training etc.

Lewin was the leader of his Matkal crew, whose missions remain classified. He was a confirmed badass, who could squat 500 according to a peer. Only 200~ IDF soldiers qualify for Matkal at a given time.

>Flight 11
>first plane to hit WTC

Lewin was seated in 9B that morning, having said goodbye to his parents who returned to Israel the night before. A hijacker was seated directly behind him in 10B, according to the AA flight plan.

>What are the chances Sup Forums that an elite Israeli commando who specializes in hijackings is on a 9/11 plane of Muslim hijackers. Did you know about this factoid?

At 6:00 p.m. on 9/11, an official AA executive memo was filed that stated Lewin had died on aboard by being shot one time by a hijacker. This memo was curiously leaked online, where it remains.

AA later stated the report was in error about Lewin, that he'd been stabbed to death with a box cutter. Even Lewin's friends said that was impossible given his training (WND interview on 09/14/01: wnd.com/2002/03/12989/

Lewin was also a near-billionaire via his LA-based tech company. Also curious, is a man, seemingly a stranger to Lewin, who sat in seat 9A.

Oh, and Lewin
>spoke fluent Arabic
>was trained to impersonate Arabs in complexion,dress etc, just as Mossad is

TLDR: Basically, the first person murdered on 9/11 was a Rambo-tier agent of Israel...if you believe in massive coincidences. Feel free to share this OC.

Emily only faked cancer once YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO