Please, get me the fuck out of here

please, get me the fuck out of here

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-11/yassmin-abdel-magied-says-she-feels-betrayed-by-australia/8699138
archive.is/kNEr2
apnewsarchive.com/1992/Mother-s-Breast-Feeding-Query-Leads-to-Year-s-Separation-from-Child/id-61c6dbb3ca1bf67c001b174dcc65a85c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tell that to your emu overlords, lil aussie cuck boi

ill trade u

Why? All other good White nations are turning into shitels.

i know how you feel mate but there isn't anything much better out there

>Implying Australia isn't

She's waiting

I feel you man, but It's the same everywhere.

How is it that you're still turning into shit? Should be a goddamn white utopia down there.

Tasmania here. Today I did a shit and it hit the solid block of ice in my toilet bowl.

Please nuke us. Melbourne too.

it's shit everywhere, sorry ausbro

i'm pretty sure there's a decent block of ice in my water pipes

Meet me on the roof @2400 hours, I will helicopter waiting.

Imagine you lived in a nice white neighbourhood in 1967, so you leave your doors and windows open all day and night every year until 2017.

Welcome to Australia.

Howso

Just arrived in Sydney yesterday. When did Australia become 90% chinese?

You will join us eventually.

well for starters we have almost 1 million unemployed and a further million under employed and every day there is roughly 150,000 job vacancies.

So in 6 days you should have everyone employed?

Where is a good place for a White man to go that's majority white and has a good future? I was thinking straya

Can genocide happen on a world wide scale?

Is it possible for one race of individuals to genocide another race, all at once (say in a decade), in two continents or more?

Sure, I know it's happening to the white race but it's a long game. Can we, as whites, start ending niggers and sand people in different lands at the same time?

Better keep importing shitskins. That will definitely fix things right?

Be thankful you don't live in """"England"""""" mate

新南威尔士州是中国粘土。

To be fair. Sydney is still pritty nice. Not much to complain about. Makes english cities look like shitholes

thanks for taking our resident muslim

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-11/yassmin-abdel-magied-says-she-feels-betrayed-by-australia/8699138

Since the gold rush.

Checked. And here's the archive. archive.is/kNEr2

Our country wants to suck refugee's dicks and put them first over their own citizens.

>implying its the coloureds making australia shit

No; it's the quality of the whites and their having been given license to do as they please in life.

>the year was 2012
>3,000 Australian nurses could not find work.
>3,095 foreign nurses were granted working visas in Australia.

Seeing this on the news was the final moment that multiculturalism died in my eyes. They are not like us. They must be forced into the ocean.

>whites are the problem

Hello Melbourne.

i lived in europe for work between 13-16 , US from 06-08 and Asia from 04-06. man.... trust me please... this is nothing compared to their shit show. long game is to close borders. short term, pump iron and save sheckels.

You cheeky cunt, come ova ere lad! We have room for you mate. We have less chinks, but we have a bit of an African problem

Haha. My girlfriend is one of those 3000 foreign nurses. She loves it, gets paid twice as much as with the NHS. The native ones must be thick as shit then. Or be really picky about location. She got a job easy.

Australia used to be so based high testosterone nigs now you faggots are as cucked as bad as Germans ffs. Tomorrow show Sydney bitches what men look like walk around slapping their asses

>Implying that it isn't

Fuck off back to your safe space and chi tea latte you top knot wearing hipster Melbourne faggot.

kek I love that vid pic is from

How much do foreign nurses make?

She is on about $70,000 AUD

Oh, about like here then.

>Tax the shit out of the younger generation
>Make housing unaffordable
>Make education a pointless prerequisite and hoop to jump through for all but the most technical professions
>All of this contributes to a career vs family choice
>Most can't even afford to have a family
>Relative financial security comes later and later in life

Meanwhile
>Import Sudanese and other shitskins
>Not only are they obviously not skilled labourers, they have zero job skills at all
>It's ok cos the government takes the money from taxing Aussies and gives it to them
>And also gives them free housing
>Financially encourages them to repdroduce, while discouraging Aussies

FUCK this gay fucking country. I'm not spending 500k-1mil for an average fucking house and having mortgage stress for the next 15 years. I'm peacing the fuck out to a country I can actually have a decent life in as soon as my career allows it.

This bloke gets it.

>I'm peacing the fuck out to a country I can actually have a decent life in.

Well it wont be any western country then. All those problems you listed are prolific in all of them.

I feel you OP. I think about offing myself every day.

I have no job. No woman. No kids. I want to get out of Brisbane and learn to shoot and hunt but no jobs out there. This country is dying. Just look around. The people are old. The young are yellow.

reminder that most aussie posters are self hating chinks or hapas reviled by the good looking whites of Australia

Come to burger land, 500k is willing to get you a two story big house with land included.

Yes. Move to America.

apnewsarchive.com/1992/Mother-s-Breast-Feeding-Query-Leads-to-Year-s-Separation-from-Child/id-61c6dbb3ca1bf67c001b174dcc65a85c

No thanks.

fuck offing yourself mate come to the US we are organizing the Jew will be shipped out within the decade

Lo siento, no hablamos español

There are plenty of white only areas/states in USA. But I bet they have the same problems. No jobs and mostly old people

Op here, this cunt gets it

not true mate, fuck Salt Lake City is pure white as snow and banging even though it has a lot fo Mormon faggots. We aren't lost like Europe mate we are staging an offensive

>There are plenty of white only areas/states in USA. But I bet they have the same problems. No jobs and mostly old people
yep

Since China had plans on taking it over. Anon5 mentioned this before.

I've been thinking about it. In some states it's a lot cheaper than that, too. And I don't need a big house, just something modest would be fine. Unironically considering Poland too

If I reach my career goals I will be location independent in 4-6 years and do all my work from home.

shouldn't 'ave gave up ur guns m8

lol Utah is like 70% white now and getting beaned by the day. Also Salt Lake is shit dude.

You are literally the fucking cancer killing the white race

Statistically you're wrong. Those areas are missing people in their 20s and 30s, but they have plenty of people in their teens.

well it was like 99% white in 99 when I went skiing there kek not sure about today

You should stop posting in all honesty.

>You are literally the fucking cancer killing the white race
kek, you are a fucking imbecile pools closed nigger fuck off

lolwut. Sydney is a hideous, cavernous, nihilistic shithole. The spanish speakers call it "los cemetery" or whatever " the cemetary" is in spanish.

>Muh Guns
>white minority before any other western country.

Don't think there helping m8.

You open your mouth for a big dick

Shadup cunt
Ya weak as piss m8

No

Have you been to London or Birmingham?

Until you have you can not comment.

I'm just here to smoke ciggys and eat some bunnings snags, burnt horse for sure, but yeah nah yeah I feel ya mate, these bloody chink gits can be pretty obstropolous, I mean for brimming blue blazes, some can be nice gits and all, I got a nice mate of mine from Nippon land but I've seen some real grub cunts down in brrissy mate.

Anyway, who care?, not like us cunts gonna have tea and jam over it, what did you lot think of the origin last night?

>There are toilets dirtier than urinals so don't complain for having to drink from one

kys Aussie cuck faggot

And turn our abos into your gun toting nigs, Fuck off cunt

tims tams

Poland seems like it has it's upsides but m8 I'm not even kidding when I say I think America is the best fit for Aussie expats. It's arguably the most similar country in the world after new zealand. you already speak the language and broadly share the culture, too.

Bakery called mate, it wants it's rolls back

Sure bud, and Anzac bikkies to you too.

>Bakery called mate, it wants it's rolls back
holy fuck you seriously do take dick up your bum dont ya mate

So like where to go but? I would not like to see many non whites so it has to have

Oi yeah nah yeah mate, so much!!
When was the last time your country even played sport besides basketball, baseball and NRL? Play some cricket mate, or some rugby ya poof

Love your food and music though, it's actually amazing

Iowa, Nebraska or South Dakota if you don't want any nigs. Pic related.

obstreperous

you want something rural right?

wanna switch places kangaroo nigger?

kek

Cheers m8. I will look into it.

You're from South Australia, aren't you?

Cheers mate

Brisbane is not too bad. But the rest of the Eastern states are pretty much a lost cause at this point.

Why do you refuse RBTs?

STRAYA YEH!

yes I have, sydney can never hope to hold a fucking candle to london. The idea that sydney is a global sydney that can be compared to cities like london or new york is a fucking joke.
To make just one point of comparison, the clubs that were rated the best in sydney, and the most popular clubs in sydney, are shit in comparison to london's shittiest clubs like tiger tiger.

There are entire fucking streets of down town sydney that are completely dead, abandoned buldings (albeit in decent condition), a few office buildings, but thats it. These are long streets right smack in the heart of sydney CBD. Sydney CBD is an empty, cavernous, dull shit hole devoid of character, life and culture.

Good lord you sound unbearable, neck yourself cunt or fuck off to London and enjoy those clubs.

name one good thing about sydney, I'll wait. People in sydney are unbearable to anyone who isn't from sydney. And even to each other

VICKY GOOK HERE AMA

proof

here forever mate

kisses

>London is good because of its clubs.

Fucking clubs? I know you guys live for a drink. But fucking hell, there are more important things.