Australian Gay Nightclub Suggesting MLP Decorations

So Perths LGBT venue recently renovated and put this poll up to ask which design they preferred, and so far 1.6K people have voted for MLP. I thought this obsession with a show for little girls was just basement dwelling NEETS but apparently its a totally valid and great idea. This is what the gays have become

Are these cunts serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-C573lG9Efo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bruh, that's the club right next to Curtain House, the HQ of WAPOL.

I go there everytime I pick my wife up from work for a drink.

>going to a poof club
just run into the ocean

1. mlp is for fags sp it makes sense
2. last time i showed a pic of fags and mlp (my little pony antifa is magic) i got banned
bump anyway

It's literally next door to her work and during the day it's a normal bar.

>antifa is magic
i need to see that

fuck also if the gay bar chooses mlp decor watch em get sued haha

Barneyfags, this is your mindset

Barneyfags all need to fucking die

Holy shit

Kill these fucking freaks

Barney the dinosaur did this.

Parents abandoned toddlers to the TV god.
Plush dinosaur tells kids he loves them.

Boom. Sexually attracted costume characters.

The Teletubbies and their fag agenda is clearly effective.

Werther effect works very well in childhood.

murder these fucking faggots

why do bronies exist

because autism

fucking kill them

maybe they can have an mlp paintjob on the inside. where the rest of us don't have to look at that eyesore.

Holy shit people are still posting this

I always wonder about what super conservative countries in Africa and Asia think about the West when I see stuff like this.

I hope the mlp design wins. I want to see Hasbro's reaction if they tried it.

I don't.

Why not? It would be funny.

You'd still be supporting cancer in some way

Because the Flash animation and voice acting was solid.

For the first few seasons at least.

(((Hasbro))) kiked it more and more as time went on.

I'm not voting. I'm just watching from the sidelines.

kill yourself

I want the cats to win desu

there's nothing normal about gay bars, ya pooft

I guess same

fucking faggots
LEAVE MY PONIES ALONE REEEEE

Leafs aren't people.

That should be super illegal. MLP is a wholesome children's show, it has nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with degenerate homosexuality. It's a mental illness.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOMOFAGGOTS STAY AWAY FROM MY PONERS
REEEEEEEE

FUCKING FAGGGOTS FUCK YOU YO UFUCK YOU FUFECINPONG EREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lauren Faust had envisioned it as family entertainment.

Targeted at girls, but watchable by anyone.

Flash animation is accessible and convenient for solo animators.

The show was based on an old IP.

Thus, autists were able and willing to create their own content.

A disproportionate public reaction to this initially small group fueled interest and offered ripe grounds for trolling.

I provide this information because it was requested, sir.

I hate these fucks

Go to bed Lee

MLP was and remains today the ONLY non-degenerate currently airing TV show in the West. It promotes western moral values and even monarchy.

LMFAO, are you the same Argiefag that kept trying to get Sup Forums and /bant/ to raid us on the pixelcanvas?

HOLY FUCKING KEK. How does it feel to be so utterly butt ravaged and the fact that we've progressed further than ever?

hahahaha fucking loser

It's Lee Goldson, retard.
A Canadian basket case using a proxy.

why don't we meme the MLP and then make the argument that MLP is for faggots and pedos?

Cool, my shitty city

>have inoffensive architecture
>desecrate it

Why not vote for it then pressure Hasbro to sue them out of existence for copyright infringement?

Yours slights barneyfags. Mine wipes out a nest of homos.

No, you don't understand. During the /bant/ pixelcanvas threads (and Sup Forums to a minor extent), there was this persistent Argentina fag and Australian fag who CONSTANTLY kept requesting to raid the /mlp/ faction artwork, like I mean CONSTANTLY.

He had such a raging hate boner that it was pathetically laughable and everybody called him what he really was. A fucking loser faggot of the homosexual kind.

nice

And I'm telling you, that autistic idiot was Lee Goldson using a proxy.

He is banned to shit and back already so he rarely posts from LeafLand anymore. The fucking faggot has spent a small fortune of his welfare check on fucking proxies and wont ever shut the fuck up.

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. But in any case it was fucking hilarious to watch him kvetch. At one point he thought he was "winning", only to get buttblasted to the moon forever.

I fucking relish in the anal anguish he suffered then, and I laugh at his pathetic little purple dinosaur ass now.

Btw, I noticed that he doesn't respond to you if you bring up his little "Barny past". Be sure to remind him every chance you get.

>Barney
>not degenerate
kill yourself

He also wants to fuck dogs, impregnate them as well in fact.

He admitted this himself, don't ever let his autistic ass forget it.

Dog fucking freak.

Isn't it already for faggots and pedos?

>Barneyfags, this is your mindset
wrong. behold.

>He admitted this himself, don't ever let his autistic ass forget it.
Changing the narrative doesn't really help your case.

God damn, and he accuses horsefuckers of being degenerate? He should take his own advice and khs

Like I care what a dogfucker thinks. I was in that threa Lee, I saw what you said.

You're just covering your ass with all this pony shit so no one knows your a disgusting piece of shit who wants to fuck real dogs.

yiff in hell furfag.

No, those are rumours you hear trying to denigrate me.

Saying shit you don't actually believe or have nothing to back up on will never get you anywhere.

>This is what the gays have become

gays have always been known for molesting and raping kids. seriously, kids are gonna wonder in there and get aids.

LMAO shut the fuck up, dogfucker SPED cuck.

Don't forget that Barney loves YOU!

SING IT WITH ME!

I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME
WE'RE ONE HAPPY FAMILY
WITH A GREAT BIG HUG AND A KISS FROM ME TO YOU
WON'T YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO

The correct choice is obvious really.

I'll tell you one thing that I did not participate in the pixelcanvas raid, that was someone who you might consider just as autistic.

>trying to denigrate me
Hahaha you stupid faggot, you've done that yourself, this is just icing on the cake.

Have you shaved off that shitstache you hippie looking freak?

>vote ponies to the top
>they go through with it
>Hasbro nukes them

This is just cancer. keep it to yourself and your faggotville town

but OP always posts here, doesn't that make Sup Forums faggotville town?

It's funny because Hasbro likely would do it. They have an image to keep, of being family friendly and promoting (relatively) whole family values.

No way they'd be associated with faghomos.

>believing the lies of shills

this

is MLP the most redpilled cartoon show for kids around? not the fandom, that's cancer. I mean the show itself.

Not really, Barney's always shit

Absolutely. At least 98% of the episodes promote extremely valuable life lessons for kids to pick up on without inducing such a cringe factor to make it unbearable like most childrens cartoons.

It portrays communism as cancer and promotes positive values.

I'd say its at least decent, especially since it's for kids.

I brought the zyklon-B. No one leaves this thread alive.

>MLP Antifa
>Communists supporting a capitalist meritocratic monarchy

It's pretty clear you're a degenerate

Has no one else noticed the last 4 digits?

goddamn it... I started watching the show right as second season was starting and thoroughly enjoyed it. I still watch it and still enjoy it (it actually drops a few red pills I wasn't expecting), but holy fucking shit do I hate the fan base. It was fun when it was just normal people, but jesus christ it's reached sonic fandom levels of degeneracy. Furries, fags, and autistic retards fucking ruin everything they touch.

quite possibly
>shits on communism
>promotes a hard days work and not gibs me dats
>tells immigrants to either assimilate or fuck off back to where they came from
>celebrates their own history and respects that of other cultures while not trying to shut it down
>generally good life lessons that anybody can learn from
>values strong families
>small town heart of america feel
it's why I keep watching honestly, and now that there's an over arching story it's actually a pretty good watch. There have only been a handful of episodes I didn't like.

lmao shut the fuck up you retard barney fag.

Literally go cry more to your special education teachers about not wanting to watch Barney anymore.

Sing it with again!

I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME
WE'RE ONE HAPPY FAMILY
WITH A GREAT BIG HUG AND A KISS FROM ME TO YOU
WON'T YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO

t. degenerate
kys

Absolutely yes. It's the one tv show I'd actually let children watch. Everything else is brain poison.

>Everything else is brain poison
Hey now, man, you got to let your kids watch Arthur. Shit's great.

t. degenerate
the shills have brainwashed you. Break free before it's too late.

>Implying

I don't understand this Barney shit, where did this come from?

global rule 15

It's literally a super ultra gigga turbo autistic leaf (of course) who has the most obnoxious and strange obsession of absolutely hating MLP:FiM and makes it his sacred duty to show up in any and EVERY thread that has a hint of ponies and basically start spam dumping screenshots of posts comparing MLP to Barney.

Long story, but be mindful and be sure to call him what he is at all times, a degenerate dogfucking leaf who was literally in a special education class.

he's just a relic of the past, when pony were rampant.

No, I remember Arthur. It had too much multikulti and Buster came from a broken home.

Bronies confirmed faggots.

kek I'm not surprised

Maybe more of the modern episodes, but I don't remember any of the old ones being particularly bad. I loved Arthur so much when I was a young'n.

I don't see the problem with this, I mean I can't see why you'd want to post that shit outside its containment boards.
I'm just telling them to fuck off

>Paging Doctor Barneyfag

DELET THIS
t. /mlpol/

Would you like me to sing it again, Barneyfag? I'll sing it as many times as you want.

is it autism or racism to be annoyed that the horses aren't on the parts of the rainbow that match their color scheme?

>Autisticly raging for 16 posts
Sos un puto.

It's not even a rare occurrence, behold:

>It's funny because Hasbro likely would do it

It's true, there was a fighting game some indie dev was making called MLP: fighting is magic that actually looked good on the level of MVC2 and instead of paying them to finish a game and striking a deal that would have made everyone a ton of money(Shit I would have paid good money for it) they sued and shut them down.

youtube.com/watch?v=-C573lG9Efo

This annoyed me too