Have you swallowed the only real. and final Red Pill yet, user?

Have you swallowed the only real. and final Red Pill yet, user?

Why are you not a Mens Rights Activist yet?

I'm not an MRA because men are competitors with each other. We have no in-group preference. We are distant from each other. That's the real answer, not the "hurr we live in a prude sexist society full of male privilege" answer that Sup Forums and feminists always give.

In theory though, it's a very good thing. MRAs are good guys and they are right that western civilization has fucked over men in many ways.

I prefer the Dick Masterson approach to mens rights instead of the gynocentric version that pops up most often.

I have the ability to suck my own dick. I believe it's the reason I'm so content with life and just a mellow person in general. I'm thinking about moving to the woods, maybe Alaska, but I don't want to die like that one guy did so first I'm gonna train myself. But yes, I can suck my own dick.

I'm not really an MRA since I believe rights are inherent to men, but I am anti-womens-rights which is basically the same thing by now.

Because I get laid.

Being an "activist" is beneath the dignity of a man. We build, we innovate, and we conquer. Holding up signs and demanding rights is for women and faggots.

I sympathize with MRAs. They have legit grievances, unlike modern feminists. Unfortunately, they've adopted a feminine posture to try and get what they want.

Yeah, trying to argue with feminists on their level is doomed to fail. Saying "I think this and I think that" and "I respectfully disagree" is no way to win over feminists. They'll just hate you more.

MRA are feminists, and I despise feminists

Because Men's Rights Activists believe in the equality Jew but feel like things are stacked against them.

Been red pill before it was a thing. As noted men do not have self group preference like women do. Fuck the cucks, adapt or die with a dry dick. So much pussy thirsty for a men with a backbone, like shooting fish in a barrel.

Because I don't swallow...and because MRAs are often just as extreme as feminists. I can be pro men and not hate women and be pro women and not hate men. You know like most humans throughout history.

I like how much mental torture feminists have to go through to get out of their insane dogma

Things she needed to go through to become a feminist:
>Offered roles as a blond girl in acting roles for a lot of money
>People hit on her for her looks

Things she needs to stop being a feminist:
>Mountains and mountains of evidence about how men suffer from bias against them in divorce court
>Endless statistics
>History
>Genetics

Women are truly the niggers of gender

So advocating for the rights of children and parents is feminine now?

The redpill here is they aren't similar to feminists; they ARE feminists, and they should brand themselves as such under the banner of "all we want is equality between men and women."
I fucking hate MRA, but I would love to see the marxists masquerading as feminists have their brand diluted and made irrelevant.

>Mens Rights Activist
Literally achieves nothing with the democratic system.

MGTOW-s are just bunch of virgins who blame women for their problems. Male version of feminists Only good thing is lift and you don't need mgtow to know that.

if i cared that much to become an activist, i'd just convert to islam. then i get an arab qt that i can slap around on the daily.

A lot of mgtow/mra are older men who were completely burned by the system

MGTOW=/=MRA

This has nothing to do with MGTOW. Can you read?