Is vaquita the white race of porpoises?

This is a Vaquita; world's smallest dolphin & currently world's Rarest Marine Mammal

Only 30 of them are left thanks to them being caught and drowned by the nets that illegal fishermen put out in the gulf of mexico.

Don't you have an election to recount, Jill?

Who cares if some dumb porpoise goes extinct. Millions of species have gone extinct in the past.

~Fedorus Barnsworthberg

> 1.3 billions whites
> rare
Wtf is with that meme?

Jews hold on with 15millions.

its pretty cute, i wonder what it tastes like

Mexicans eat them so ask a paco

White people aren't a highly specialized species that's restricted to a small portion of the gulf.

that's just a regular porpoise with a paint job

>Is vaquita the white race of porpoises?

No.

Killer whales are more like the niggers of the sea.

We should just kill all the Mexicans

Then this wouldn't be a problem

While we're at it let's get rid of the Chinese blacks and Indians too

And Brazilians and muslims

Everyone else gets a chance

They are supposedly pretty innovative and have different cultures and norms between pods. They also don't really kill humans unless kept in captivity.

So what beast would be the niggers of the sea?

starfish

DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT 99% OF THOSE ARE NOT REAL WHITES? MED? NIGGERS. SLAVS? GOOKS. GERMANS? DOUBLE NIGGERS. HURRR. AND ANY SO CALLED WHITE WITH .000000005% NIGGER IN THEM COUNTS AS A FULL NIGGER

Jesus fuck, do I hate this board sometimes.

I was gonna say crabs or urchins.

There hasn't been a pure white since the Indo-European Expansion led them to muddy true white European genes both with the weird looking dravids of the indian subcontinent, and the BEu-tainted "europeans" of the neolithic.

4000 years, dude. pure whites haven't existed for 4000 years. and that was after 8000 years of losing the bulk of our homeland to those dirty fucking farmers.

At least tell the fucking story right.

The fishermen are hunting an endangered fish, the totoaba, whose dried bladder is a highly - sought ingredient in traditional Chinese medicine. So, once more the chinks are destroying our world

So I read that there are two conservation ships in the gulf looking for illegal gillnet fisherman. Yet when you see a picture of these ships they have no cannons on them. Wouldn't it be much more effective to just, when you see a fishing vessel, to sink the ship and kill the crew? I think that would get the message across pretty effectively

They are one of the most intelligent mammals alive
They also live in tight-knit families.

In short, they're nothing like niggers.

Modern whites are the niggers of life.

we're all tainted. there isn't a single pure white left in the world.

what you need to understand is this.
after the common ancestors of all non-africans split away from the africans, within that population, there was another divergence. one was the basal eurasians, a population component that has contributed the bulk to middle eastern people.
the other branch of that divergence led to everyone else. that branch then diverged into another two. one west eurasian branch, which could be considered the pure europeans, and another "eastern non-african" branch which populated everywhere else.
and then the neolithic happened, and large swathes of europe saw a massive demographic upheaval with basal eurasian derived early neolithic farmers almost completely replacing true european hunter-gatherers in some places, and heavily intermixing with them in others. the steppe population from which the proto-indo-europeans descended, remained purely derived from west eurasian components. but as they expanded, they mixed with the other impure peoples of eurasia they came in contact with, thus ending the last pure strains of true europeans.

very funny. i'm asserting that pure europeans did exist, for tens of thousands of years. but it would take pure magic levels of eugenics to remove our basal eurasian components and make us truly european again.

Whens a fucking spic going to pop into here and say who cares?

>some shitty sea creature is dying
so what? it's a fucking sea creature. what good is it?
>chinese medicine
so you would rather save some stupid ass sea mammal than allow another country to get medicine? you goddamn animal fuckers, they don't care about you. these creatures are less than the chinese. fuck! WHO GIVES A SHIT!

At this point wouldn't it be wise to capture them all and breed them in captivity?

There are still actual niggers, and leafs

They do very poorly in captivity.

are you referring to neanderthals or something?

If we've been "tainted" for so long, then why even bother worrying about such things...unless you're suggesting the Proto-Indo-Europeans are the problem? I'm aware that they mixed with the neolithic farmers, so if we're all mixed, I honestly think we need to cut the "white" bullshit, come up with a new term (like, oh, I dunno, *Indo-European* perhaps) and just accept en masse that Pajeets are our cousins,

Isnt 30 beyond saving already? I thought you would need like atleast 250 for sustainable population.

Depends on the species I believe, also many animals have survived genetic bottlenecking, including humans. It's a dangerous state to be in but eventually if everything goes right a population can be sustained.

The issue is small gene pool means more health problems.

I genuinely detest people like you.

No, I'm not Varg. Varg thinks pure Europeans are Neanderthals and that darker features in Europeans are somehow from nigs, when it's in fact from Basal Eurasians.
Europeans and Basal Eurasians were more closely related to one another than either are to nigs.

>unless you're suggesting the Proto-Indo-Europeans are the problem
the PIE were the solution dude, they were the last pure European peoples, and wherever they stormed in they made shit great again, but they had to go and muddy their blood with the dirty farmers who had overrun Europe.
Also Pajeets aren't the problem. Ironically the dravidians that the IE mixed with when they moved into south asia, were more closely related to them than the basal eurasian derived farmers that had invaded Europe.

I would rather kill every Chinese and Mexican person on earth than have these animals go extinct

Agreed.

It tastes like burger

I feel dirty just knowing that 38% relates me to Middle Easterners.
Another myth is that genetic similarity between many mediterranean southern europeans and MENA people is because the former are muslim rape babies.
No, the affinity goes back to those first neolithic migrations, and in fact since then the people in the middle east and north africa especially, have picked up their own admixture, including sub-saharan.

so really i should just live on the assumption that modern MENA people are so fucked up because of their tiny percentage of subsaharan and the fact they're still cousin fuckers.

lemme look up sardinians again since they give a better idea of who those neolithic farmers were.

You could have a population of thousands and still have it be nonviable if there isn't much genetic diversity and there are genes that result in offspring that are sterile/not compatible with life.

By the same metric it's possible to have a population of literally two and have them produce a perfectly healthy population overtime.

Now, both of these are unlikely, but they're both completley possible.

The reason that inbreeding causes problems is because it encourages people to choose partners that would otherwise be nonviable. Sure, there is a greater chance that it will result in fucked up kids even with one generation, but all things considered that isn't much of a problem so long as the fucked up kids don't reproduce with their fucked up cousin.

I kinda figured as much. Just making sure, since it looked like you might have been saying "Neolithic farmers are the true Europeans who died out thousands of years ago". And if Sardinians are anything to go by (honestly not read enough to be sure if they are), these farmers didn't look all *that* different...or did they?