Shit, meet fan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvUsnOV19lw
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump
archive.is/bqorv
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/12/hill-doj-let-russian-lawyer-us-met-trump-team/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=JvUsnOV19lw

thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump

oooooh boiiii

What does this mean?

Here's the archive
archive.is/bqorv

If the Obama DOJ granted her entry, and they used this "meeting" for a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump's, then it was a massive setup.

Trump will use this to destroy the DNC.

Interesting timeline

It was a failed sting operation by the Obama white house to stump Trump

BINGO

You can tell she likes the special entry

ITS HAPPENING

We're all extremely fortunate these people are fucking crazy, lazy, and stupid or we would already be in serious trouble.

Trump is playing 100D chess

b-but Trump is supposed to be watergate in this situtation!!1!

It's was a setup by Obongo.

fake as fuck this is proof wh user was just a LARPshitter earlier today

How long until certain dems start distancing themselves from Obama?

fuck you fjordkike no one give a shit about your stupid archive maymay

it's not fake fucktard, get some sleep

is that ron paul or gandalf?, i cant tell

Look at the wording in the email chain. It was clearly a setup and Jr. was a dipshit for falling for it. The only thing that saved him is that Natalia corroborates his story. Then, there's the issue of who leaked the email. Had to be someone in the email chain. It just fucking screams setup and nobody cares. They just want a big gotcha moment against Trump. People should be happy that all this shady shit is being exposed.

Awww shit! That was WH user and they took the fucking bait! DNC, commies, china, MSM, all btfo!

i think ron paul but only allah knows

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/12/hill-doj-let-russian-lawyer-us-met-trump-team/

Thanks, obama.

>I want to believe and these digits make me hopeful

i fucking knew this would blow up in their faces. i was starting to get bored

if they werent the way they are, they would be us.

Bump

And don't forget FISA court rejected the first warrant for Trump (only 12 rejections out of 38,000 requests).

They are teetering on oblivion this will push them over the edge.

walls, meet shit

Salad, meet dressing

Could we actually be on the verge of a new day where degenerate democrat liberal scum will be completely ignored and marginalized to such an extent it will be like they don't even exist any more? can we see a 100 R seat Senate?...

HAHAHA

LIBSHIT, MEET ROPE.

"Donald Trump will never be president." -Obummer

>donald literally caught with putins dick in his mouth....

"BUT BUT OBAMA MADE HIM SUCK IT"

please trumptards, im almost embarrassed for you. this is getting really pathetic.

I'm now convinced that Trump is incapable of losing.

So Obongo was the one colluding with the Russians. ayyylmao

day of the rope is coming, shill

¿Surprise?

Pretty hilarious to watch though, right?

surely this is the end for Obamumpf

The archive is sacred without it we may as well be barbarians

It means the russia story finally has legs and the Trump faithful are desperate to deflect or change the subject.

obama is the one who told putin he would be more flexible during his 2nd term you fucking libshit cuck

>hillary gave russia 20% of our uranium
>obama tells putin he'll suck his fucking cock during his 2nd term
>the democrats start this whole fucking russia bullshit with a 'piss' dossier that was fucking sourced BY a former MI6 agent who got it from RUSSIAN sources
>CNN is caught on tape admitting they're only covering this shit for ratings while calling americans "fucking stupid"
>loretta lynch let this "russian kgb" attorney into the country on an expired visa

FUCK YOU LEFTIST

are you saying the past 6 months of Russia stories have been a nothing burger?

>the russia story finally has legs

Don't you use the fjordkike moniker I so carefully cultivated against that one Norwegian jidf propaganda poster in vain on based archive viking.

It means it was more or less a set up then. And that their whole narrative as before was Bullshit.

fuck you flag fag, norwayanon is a saint

does this resemble the fall of the wig party? or other past political parties in the us?

The only reason the russia story ever got any traction at all was because Trump acted guilty as hell. Now proof of an attempt at collusion by his campaign staff has surfaced.

Do not disparage the keeper of the flame.

Also "nothing burger" is a term the left used whenever something bad about Hillary surfaced. It's pretty crazy how Trump people have adopted it.

>Now proof of an attempt at collusion by his campaign staff has surfaced.
Wrong, only if you're retarded, retard. Keep watching CNN and MSNBC Drumpf will get impeached any day now, just keep watching, any day now, they'll get him if its the last thing they do!

>Trump acted guilty
The tism is strong with this one.

Could i mean the wig party outright fell for not even adressing the slavery issue. Literally doing what the dems are doing, not addressing real issues, putting their heads in the sand. So its possible just depends if they gets their heads out of their asses or not.

You guys are going to have to shill better than that, your lives are at stake.

He literally fired the head of the FBI because he refused to publicly say he wasn't under investigation. That's what a guilty person does.

holy fuck, this is huge.

Haha, I didn't notice until you said something

So Trump's longtime friend Rob Goldstone set him up? Nice try idiots

Fuck off you malayshitskin garbageposter.

Yea, it's off the charts crazy, or maybe it's shartsblue? Whatever happen to those blow job hacks at shartingblue?

That's what a boss does.

He's guilty because he wanted his FBI director to tell the truth. whoa if true.

It means that at one point in 2016, her visa was declined but the Attorney General allowed her special permission to enter the country so that she could defend one of her clients in court case.

Lol yeah that's why. It wasn't the constant propaganda by the left. Fucking hell.

>leftycuck shills slowly trickling in
You got btfo in the last thread, and will ITT.
Go take a shower you crusty ass cretins

How dare you

WASH

>literally
You sound like a teenage girl; please stop.

The lawyer was let in by the DOJ to represent a client in a money laundering trial. You fucking idiots will latch onto anything and make shit up just to defend precious little Donny

haha, classic

So you're admitting Clinton was guilty because he fired Sessions?

Someone two nights ago hinted about this very thing....said it would be like a court movie where the prosecutor is revealed to actually be the guilty party.

It's crazy that these idiots got away with what they did. It had to be a united government pretending to be at odds. Bread and circuses.

They got off break literally what's with the whole that's it trumps guilty this time! And wouldn't it be don jr? So i mean the new red scare.

It's assholes like this that sit home all day watching cnn and msnbc wishing to hear Drumpf final impeachment imminent, we got him! Can you imagine wolf blitzer nipples hard crying joy finally we got him! he's going down! we got him people! finally, clapping his hands and bouncing up and down on his seat.

And the amazing thing? You see how he does it?
HE DOESN'T DO ILLEGAL OR SHADY SHIT

Progressives are more than anything mad that Trump is an honest human being who outwitted them by just being himself and being honest.

Progressive mind can no longer properly process the literal truth or understand people of honesty

shop meet photo

Hahahaha the guy who has been sued dozens of times for not paying people who do work for him hasn't done anything shady or illegal

This is too much. We can't let Obama have the nuclear codes.

Guilty of what? Sessions was fired because he abused his power and it wasn't seen as a controversial action by Clinton.

Goddamit. This just means 4d chessposting is going to be intolerable from now on. Well, or that cutting your teeth by fighting Jewish Trickery in NYC real estate and winning while doing it makes you clairvoyant.

Top kek m8 real or larp don care

Slam

It was the CIA niggers and Obozo

>That fucking picture

His entire life he has been like all of us harassed by greedy liberals who have failed themselves and were envious of his success. Constantly dunned for money by the jew and commie classes. I can sympathize.

Nigger, it took you that long to reply with this shit?
Did you push up the bridge of your thick rimmed glasses with your thumb before googling that?

And comey wasn't a partisan hack, right, ok. Go sell this bullshit elsewhere, no one buys this shit here.

No Dems just played 0 dimensional Down syndrome fingerpainting