Habbening tomorrow?

Why isn't you niggers talking about this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQj--Kjn0z8
youtube.com/watch?v=SxVanxezhaM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
youtube.com/watch?v=zzE8X56aeqc&feature=youtu.be
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-21/speech-cia-trump-offers-build-them-room-without-columns-‘do-you-understand-that’
archive.is/Qmk6L
drudgereport.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Faggot larp

Because its bullshit like everything else here

I'm retarded how many hours until the timeframe

like about 14 hours or so

Let us remember this post.

If it comes true, white house user is real

If its fake, we immediately disregard any white house posters from here on out

witnessed
also between 10 and 13 hours

>tfw waking up to a happening tomorrow

checked wake up to happening and birthday what a day

happy birthday user
also congrats on the digits

Niggers there's more shit.

I Think its already happening.

Happy Birthday user

Niggers how the fuck did this shit go down the memory hole?

Happy birthday user, may every birthday bring happenings

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=LQj--Kjn0z8

Something about this rings true. Trump is way too smart to be floundering like he appears to sometimes. Something hasn't been adding up lately.

I think that's only the beginning

Bob mueller will be anchoring at 10pm on his birthday, this is getting intense

>believing anything on Sup Forums
>believing an obvious LARP

it's not happening and it never will happening

He's the one that called the Loretta Lynch happening. Are you fucking slow?

Trump said he was making a war room.

Who do you think the 3 people are? Stephen Miller. Bannon and Kushner.

So uh, do I start a short position on the market or wut?

(((kushner)))
i need a /quick rundown/ is kushner /our kike/ or what?

I was looking for a thread on this. Anyone have any theories on what it might be?

>He's the one
>an anonymous imageboard
>implying anyone can't LARP
>implying the original LARPer didn't just get lucky

you do realize info wars tin foil nutjobs start prediction threads on an hourly basis here, right?

Happy Birthday to you

You smell like a Jew

Happy Birthday dear faggot

Happy Birthday to you

>she doesn't know WH user is legit
lurk moar fgt

We've been watching a show. You think anything we see in the media is actually what's happening? Jared's playing the left for fools.

Why do all the world leaders like Trump? Well except for some of the EU fucks.

It's because he's literally trying to do what JFK wanted to do.

Define tomorrow. We talking 12 am Eastern or like what? I think its bait desu

>larpman come backs 3 hours later to larp about previous larping

holyshit dude, just take a breather for a second and chill the fuck out

CIA niggers got btfo in that thread. talking about kicking out the 5th column of the CIA and allowing CIA patriots to take over

Happy birthday baby...

youtube.com/watch?v=SxVanxezhaM

do you think they're inferring that there may be an assassination attempt?

Maybe they are talking about that Internet Neutrality thing the FCC is trying to roll back on

Because that's a T_D faggot larping.
>muh CNN maymayz lolz xD

We're already 18hrs ahead in Australia and the news was Obama going to jail over letting in that visa-denied russian lawyer to fraudulently get that FISA warrant for Trump.

Every night we have a "happening"

its what we live for new fag

Happy birthday, user!

The Left may have gotten honeypotted with the whole Donny Jr thing. We'll see what comes out.

fuck yes user, I think the same thing when happenings like this are abound. where do we start?

It only got this bad until last week. I wonder why...

I'm watching TVIX that's for sure, I love playing with volatility

>gym in morning
>swimming too
>sore as fuck, but feels good, accomplished things
>help mom out with legal shit
>eat fishburgers
>try to save Sup Forums from the cable monopoly shills attacking net neutrality (pic related is how much they're spamming right now)
>finally get to relax with possibly some good news coming in tomorrow about Trump draining this fucking swamp

I liked today, it was a good day. I hope tomorrow is even better.

This? Russian lawyer was given special entry by Obama. Doesnt explicitly say it was a DNC setup, will that be the next story?

I remember this

Trump talks about getting rid of some of the columns in the place, iirc

a very very subtle reference to 5th columns, maybe: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

I used to see these threads every 3 or 4 weeks. Now they're every single week.
Nothing happens.
Nothing ever happens.
Stop giving these LARPers credibility

There's more. Anons have been digging into the data tying "tea leaves" mcgee to the fabricated evidence.

Holy shit I think you're onto something.

happy bday

This exactly.
We can only hope.
I always wondered why the FISA warrant trail went cold and everyone stopped talking about it.
Apparently, because democrats know it's bad, and trump has been holding the card.
What a president. The best we'll ever see.
Media leftists BTFO

That's three sets of gets in a reply chain.

nigger at least half of those are defending net neutrality, why are you saying everything that mentions it is an attack.

Elton John getting busted???

Is this story about the Obama DOJ letting the Russian lawyer into the US without a visa to warrant a FISSA on the Trump campaign?

Waiting

how much time now?

>fox news isnt fake news

literally nothing
horoscope tier

It's the higher stakes version of rolling for digits.

I'm not going to believe anyone claiming to be WH user until he starts using a FUCKING TRIPCODE.
>b-but he's using a picture of JFK!
Anyone can post that picture of JFK with the same filename and pretend to be WH user. He needs to use a tripcode so we can know it's the same guy when he pops back in.

Who the fuck cares. He comes in literally 24 hours or less before something is gonna happen. He isn't telling us shit months in advance.

Except the main point in which multiculturalism sucks and Freedom of Association must be voted to become law.

interesting, anyone got a link to the transcript?

Check Em, user is getting the gets for his Happening B-day.

He didn't specify a time zone. So anywhere between right now and 20 hours from now.

I wonder if evidence will come up that will force him to recuse himself. Or the fact that the initial recusal by AG Sessions was on false pretenses. Think about it. The entire Russia story was invented by Obama, Hillary, and the DNC. Lynch allowed that Russian lawyer entry into the US without a visa. She and Trump Jr. both stated the meeting was about repealing some 2012 law even though Trump Jr. was led to believe by an intermediary that she had dirt on Clinton's dealings with Russia.

mad digits

kek has blessed you with a fantastic year

Habby birfdy sperdo

Happy birthday my man

eastern. it's always eastern.

They're usually "bernie sanders likes net neutrality so you should too"

Reverse psychology ploy trying to play off knee jerk reactions here because not many people like bernie sanders. A bunch of the threads are like that.

>Why isn't you niggers talking about this shit?
>why isn't you

Why ain'tint you*

this is the news

For some reason I see the net neutrality debate as
>let ISPs charge extra for better speeds and throttle content they dislike
vs
>give the government power to arrest you for twitter racism.

I feel like were pretty much fucked either way.

Here's the video youtube.com/watch?v=zzE8X56aeqc&feature=youtu.be

ZeroHedge article on the weird column statmenet

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-21/speech-cia-trump-offers-build-them-room-without-columns-‘do-you-understand-that’

archive.is/Qmk6L

my day is not complete until there is a happening on Sup Forums
i will not sleep until something happens because i'm afraid of missing out

>Because its bullshit like everything else here

Happy Birthday user ;)

I hope you're dead before the next one

It's just about all we have left to live for at this point.

cheers friendos

>Happy birthday baby
Happy Birthday, happy birthday baby
Oh, I love you so
Sixteen candles make a lovely light
But not as bright as your eyes tonight
Blow out the candles
Make your wish come true
For I'll be wishing that you love me too

You're only sixteen but you're my teenage queen
You're the prettiest, the loveliest girl I've ever seen
Sixteen candles in my heart will glow
Forever and ever
For I love you so

You're only sixteen but you're my teenage queen
Oh, you're the prettiest, the loveliest girl I've ever seen
Sixteen candles in my heart will glow
Forever and ever
For I love you so
Oh, I love you so

Happening soon

>I’ve gotten to know our new President. We traveled a lot together. When the cameras are off and

>the -- lights are off

>, I’ll tell you two things I know for sure. Number one, I’ve never met anyone more dedicated to the safety and security of the people of the United States of America, or anyone who is a greater strategic thinker about how we accomplish that for this nation.

a little odd

Source?

see

>The wall behind me is very, very special. We’ve been touring for quite a while, and I’ll tell you what -- 29? I can’t believe it.
AUDIENCE MEMBER: Twenty-eight.
PRESIDENT TRUMP: Oh, 28. We got to reduce it. That’s amazing. And we really appreciate what you’ve done in terms of showing us something very special. And your whole group, these are really special, amazing people. Very, very few people could do the job you people do.

what's on the wall?

Front page of drudge
drudgereport.com/
Dems finally BTFO for eternity.

Anyone have a thread link to this?

Happening will make me hard agan

Number of those who died in line of duty from CIA

Stars representative of fallen members of the intelligence community

pence:
>As you can imagine, it’s deeply humbling for my family and I to find ourselves in this role. I’m grateful to our new President for the opportunity he’s given me and the opportunity the American people have given us to serve. But it’s especially humbling for me to be before all of you today -- men and women of character, who have sacrificed greatly -- and to stand before this hallowed wall, this memorial wall, where we remember 117 who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.

I thought that was the 117?

are 28 the unnamed ones perhaps?

117 seems pretty fucking low btw

This

SPBP

>We had another one yesterday, which was interesting. In the Oval Office there’s a beautiful statue of Dr. Martin Luther King. And I also happen to like Churchill, Winston Churchill. I think most of us like Churchill. He doesn’t come from our country, but had a lot to do with it. Helped us; real ally. And, as you know, the Churchill statue was taken out -- the bust. And as you also probably have read, the Prime Minister is coming over to our country very shortly. And they wanted to know whether or not I’d like it back. I say, absolutely, but in the meantime we have a bust of Churchill.

what? is this a joke? not even finished my first covfefe yet, so excuse me if I'm being retarded

He's a centrist or a moderate leftist, but not the villain Sup Forums tries to paint him as

Hopefully we got a smoking gun linking the dems to setting up the meeting. It should put the nail in the whole muh russia narrative because it will prove to normies it was a scenario the dems orchestrated all along.

>I will tell you, final time -- although I will say it, when you let in your thousands of other people that have been trying to come in -- because I am coming back -- we’re going to have to get you a larger room. (Applause.) We may have to get you a larger room. You know? And maybe, maybe, it will be built by somebody that knows how to build, and we won’t have columns. (Laughter.) You understand that? (Applause.) We get rid of the columns.

hmm, no columns